• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

LokiofSP said:
*Comes up from behind*
*Places arm over Arch's shoulder*

I didn't die, I was just pretty...

Low-key about it

Remember when you had that Marvel/DC RP?

That was fun
:P
If your characters act like this I will be so happy.

LokiofSP said:
*Comes up from behind*
*Places arm over Arch's shoulder*

I didn't die, I was just pretty...

Low-key about it

Remember when you had that Marvel/DC RP?

That was fun
:P
*Zaps Loki in the face with Anti-Anti-Death spray*

Now you have my permission to die.

~Archon'd

I actually forgot about it. I probably made it at the worst time possible with being so lazy anyway, I'll probably reboot it at some point... or not.

[QUOTE="Raikou Kaminari]It's about to be Check and Mate for the bad guys in this Arc lol

[/QUOTE]
I WILL be bringing Hector in, and with some firepower. Don't lose your ambition for world dominance, and human subserviance and/or extinction just yet!

MTchaos1134 said:
If your characters act like this I will be so happy.
I have two (Technically three, but the third is kinda...Out of the RP for now) and I'll tell you, they kinda do to a degree

[QUOTE="Emperor Of Embers]Just so you know... Maul and finn are still in japan, Carnage completely absorbed the Space symbiote, and Augustus saved Venom from certain death. Read them posts girl!

[/QUOTE]
I've been reading! I'm just not sure how to respond! It feels like my posts are kind of just filler posts at the time being so until something wild happens that Finn could be useful help, or until the next ark I might just read the posts but not respond. Much like I've been doing right now! It's nobodies fault really, it just seems like this whole ark is planned out and Finn isn't really needed. He'll go sight seeing or something xD

LokiofSP said:
Back up...
She said she'd jump back in AFTER this arc, give the gal some space
Thanks Loki but it's okay ( :) )

LokiofSP said:
Do you want to fucking fite m8?!
Because I don't ;-;

I'm allergic to fists...
[QUOTE="Emperor Of Embers]I never said I wanted to fite either.

[/QUOTE]
No nobody fight, fite, whatever!

[QUOTE="Emperor Of Embers]and onto the next arc?

[/QUOTE]
Archon said:
*Zaps Loki in the face with Anti-Anti-Death spray*
Now you have my permission to die.

~Archon'd

I actually forgot about it. I probably made it at the worst time possible with being so lazy anyway, I'll probably reboot it at some point... or not.

I WILL be bringing Hector in, and with some firepower. Don't lose your ambition for world dominance, and human subserviance and/or extinction just yet!
I meant the bad guys were going to have a full win for once

*Pokes Casual in the nose*

FITE ME YA CANDIAN CANADA DWELLER!

Last edited by a moderator:
CasualDragon said:
Oh I'll fight ya...
WITH KINDNESS.

I LIKE YOUR PROFILE PICTURE! OOOHHHHHHH GET WRECKED!!!!!!
*CasualDragon uses 'Like Profile Picture'

Super Effective.

Critical Hit!

Archon is KO'd.*

Killed with kindness, we're going to need the fire service down here. To pry me out of this wreckage, and put out the burns...

Archon said:
*CasualDragon uses 'Like Profile Picture'
Super Effective.

Critical Hit!

Archon is KO'd.*

Killed with kindness, we're going to need the fire service down here. To pry me out of this wreckage, and put out the burns...
You heard it here first kids! Kindness is the best method!

My name is Enzo Amore and I am a certified G and a bonafide stud and you can't teach that!

*points to @hudhouse *

And this right here, this is Big Cass. He's seven feet tall and you can't teach that

BADA BOOM, REALEST GUYS IN THE ROOM. HOW YOU DOIN'?

Hello....feel free too kill me... I know it's been forever and i shouldn't be giving excuses but I'm not sure when i can get on here next so ill explain now.

About two weeks ago i was hospitalized. I feel terrible they stopped me at every attempt at contacting you guys. Buy 'they' i mean my nurses and my family. I'm still in the hospital on watch right now but i was able to FINALLY use someone's phone and not this crappy wifi. The wifi blocks everything here and is really slow and annoying. I'm fine now but they're still really worried and think i have something.

I'll try to get back when I can but the nurses take away all the stuff i want too use. Thanks for understanding and I'll try too get back when I can.

With love

Yng

[QUOTE="Yngwie Schutz]Hello....feel free too kill me... I know it's been forever and i shouldn't be giving excuses but I'm not sure when i can get on here next so ill explain now.
About two weeks ago i was hospitalized. I feel terrible they stopped me at every attempt at contacting you guys. Buy 'they' i mean my nurses and my family. I'm still in the hospital on watch right now but i was able to FINALLY use someone's phone and not this crappy wifi. The wifi blocks everything here and is really slow and annoying. I'm fine now but they're still really worried and think i have something.

I'll try to get back when I can but the nurses take away all the stuff i want too use. Thanks for understanding and I'll try too get back when I can.

With love

Yng

[/QUOTE]
Hope you get better, and be sure to write!!

[QUOTE="Yngwie Schutz]Hello....feel free too kill me... I know it's been forever and i shouldn't be giving excuses but I'm not sure when i can get on here next so ill explain now.

With love

Yng

[/QUOTE]
Don't worry about it my friend, life comes before RPNation and everyone has reasons for inactivity and some excuses are far more plausible than others!

That, however was not an excuse! It isn't your fault you can't get in contact with us.

With that said, I really hope you're out and well soon! We miss you, and I can't wait till you rejoin us. (<3)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back