• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

Muramasa unleashed a Space Symbiote on the Avengers tower which was absorbed by Carnage, Carnage and Gus have teamed up to fight Mako, there's a new daughter of Jean Grey who had a run in with Jordan? We're currently discussing Thaddeus, Gus, Thor, the girl, and whoever team up to curbstomp Jordan.

[QUOTE="Raikou Kaminari]Muramasa unleashed a Space Symbiote on the Avengers tower which was absorbed by Carnage, Carnage and Gus have teamed up to fight Mako, there's a new daughter of Jean Grey who had a run in with Jordan? We're currently discussing Thaddeus, Gus, Thor, the girl, and whoever team up to curbstomp Jordan.

[/QUOTE]
Morrigan (Or Morgan to a degree) would gladly curbstomp Jordan

Lemoncakes said:
As someone who is preparing themselves for two whole days of lectures, reading and essay writing I am feeling personally attacked right now
And as for what is going on right now... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Symbiotes? Phoenix Force? Japan? I've lost track
Five.

Freaking.

Assignments.

Two of which were huge.... ;-;

But at least I've done four of them! :D

I should logically use the study days of tomorrow, and Thursday to finish up - but I'd rather relax on RPNation and wing it on deadline, ala Friday.

...I'm crafty like that, worked for the others.

Symbiotes is always going on, ignore that one...

Phoenix Force just pops up, ignore that one too...

Japan made Anime, and weaboos. Ignore that one too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Archon said:
Five.
Freaking.

Assignments.

I should logically use the study days of tomorrow, and Thursday to finish up - but I'd rather relax on RPNation and wing it on deadline, ala Friday.

Phoenix Force just pop up, ignore that one too...

I consider you the funniest here,and your puns are Punny.

Archon said:
Five.
Freaking.

Assignments.

Phoenix Force just pops up, ignore that one too...

Psshhh... well.... then I'm afraid we're all out of wacky shenannigans then, sorry, feel free to check back tomorrow!

MTchaos1134 said:
ssshhhhh, don't encourage him! his ego is big enough as it is!

Lemoncakes said:
Psshhh... well.... then I'm afraid we're all out of wacky shenannigans then, sorry, feel free to check back tomorrow!
Why are we talking like this?

MTchaos1134 said:
Why thank you so much!

See, I like you. You're my friend, not like silly Lemoncakes and her Asgardian fetish.

Lemoncakes said:
As long as Kat/Lydia/Joseph/Morgan live, we'll never be out of wacky shenanigans! Although that list will soon be just Joseph...

MTchaos1134 said:
Why are we talking like this?
This is how the cool kids talk.

Archon said:
Why thank you so much!
See, I like you. You're my friend, not like silly Lemoncakes and her Asgardian fetish.
Oh really? You're one to talk! Why don't you go fly over to DC then, you superbatboything!

I might just wait until the next ark before I come back in because it seems like Finn isn't really needed and/or wanted in Japan, and if I have him go back we have to wait for the seventeen hours to catch up and by that point the mini ark in New York is probably going to be done.

Lemoncakes said:
Oh really? You're one to talk! Why don't you go fly over to DC then, you superbatboything!
Lemon, you're a genius!

I'm totally stealing that brilliant name. It is a true symbol of hope, and really gets the message of justice across.

Archon said:
Why thank you so much!

As long as Kat/Lydia/Joseph/Morgan live, we'll never be out of wacky shenanigans! Although that list will soon be just Joseph...

This is how the cool kids talk.
Being cool is fun.

Archon said:
Yeah, watch this! *Eggs CasualDragon's car* How cool was that?
CasualDragon said:
Joke's on you! I don't drive or have a car!
(Gives Casualdragon a car)There now you do have one.(gives archon more eggs and some tolilet paper.)

Emperor Of Embers]SHE'S ALIVE!!!! [/QUOTE] AHHHHHH! I've been really inactive recently and I can't really come up with an excuse for it. I've just been busy (^U^) [QUOTE=MTchaos1134][SIZE=8px](Gives Casualdragon a car)There now you do have one.(gives archon more eggs and some tolilet paper.)[/SIZE] [/QUOTE] Wow... So nice... Thanks... xD [QUOTE=LokiofSP]*Punches MTchaos* *Knocks eggs out of [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14216-archon/ said:
@Archon[/URL]'s hand*

*Gets in Casual's car*

*Drives off*
Ohh... Well at least it's not my problem anymore xD

CasualDragon said:
AHHHHHH! I've been really inactive recently and I can't really come up with an excuse for it. I've just been busy (^U^)
Wow... So nice... Thanks... xD

Ohh... Well at least it's not my problem anymore xD
Just so you know... Maul and finn are still in japan, Carnage completely absorbed the Space symbiote, and Augustus saved Venom from certain death. Read them posts girl!

LokiofSP said:
*Punches MTchaos*
*Knocks eggs out of @Archon's hand*

*Gets in Casual's car*

*Drives off*
Narrator: "And that, was the last anyone heard from Loki... Little had he known, Archon - in his surreal brilliance - utilized his vast intelligence to predict MTChaos's gift, and Loki's predictable response. In his unrivaled tact, the car was sabotaged with several high velocity fart bombs... The resulting explosion was... Too much for Loki to inhale."

[QUOTE="Emperor Of Embers]Just so you know... Maul and finn are still in japan, Carnage completely absorbed the Space symbiote, and Augustus saved Venom from certain death. Read them posts girl!

[/QUOTE]
Back up...

She said she'd jump back in AFTER this arc, give the gal some space

Archon said:
Narrator: "And that, was the last anyone heard from Loki... Little had he known, Archon - in his surreal brilliance - utilized his vast intelligence to predict MTChaos's gift, and Loki's predictable response. In his unrivaled tact, the car was sabotaged with several high velocity fart bombs... The resulting explosion was... Too much for Loki to inhale."
*Comes up from behind*

*Places arm over Arch's shoulder*

I didn't die, I was just pretty...

Low-key about it

Remember when you had that Marvel/DC RP?

That was fun
:P

[QUOTE="Emperor Of Embers]Did i say i wanted her to reply? no. I simply said to read them posts. so she can catch up.

[/QUOTE]
Do you want to fucking fite m8?!

Because I don't ;-;

I'm allergic to fists...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back