• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

Emperor my character is the actualy carnage just weaker,he is even weaker beacuse of the old frail body in him.

Last edited by a moderator:
MTchaos1134 said:
Emperor my character is the actuall spawn,just weaker,he is even weaker beacuse of the old frail body in him.
The symbiote in question is one of those Space ones. you know, not earthbound. I remember watching an episode of Guardians Of the Galaxy, which introduced the Space breed (Not venom or carnage related)

[QUOTE="Emperor Of Embers]The symbiote in question is one of those Space ones. you know, not earthbound. I remember watching an episode of Guardians Of the Galaxy, which introduced the Space breed (Not venom or carnage related)

[/QUOTE]
In place of spawn I meant carnage(I am fixing it after this post)and sorry if it confused you,and the space Symboites are awesome creatures.

MTchaos1134 said:
In place of spawn I meant carnage(I am fixing it after this post)and sorry if it confused you,and the space Symboites are awesome creatures.
Ah. I see. Carnage is actually a canon character, which is why i assume you made him?

Yeah I mean Symboites can last a long time,so I think he can still be around and do what his name says,maybe(and it's a big maybe) make temporary allies beacuse carnage knows his weaknesses and knows he cannot do some things alone.

MTchaos1134 said:
Yeah I mean Symboites can last a long time,so I think he can still be around and do what his name says,maybe(and it's a big maybe) make temporary allies beacuse carnage knows his weaknesses and knows he cannot do some things alone.
Wait until he meets Maul, My venom symbiote with Bruce Banner's DNA in him. Even take a look at the cs.

[QUOTE="Emperor Of Embers]Wait until he meets Maul, My venom symbiote with Bruce Banner's DNA in him. Even take a look at the cs.

[/QUOTE]
What page,I'd like to see it.

So you don't mind if carnage did absorb the space Symboite? Just checking before I do attemp it as it was plan b(and I forgot does absorbing other Symboites do nothing or give benifts besides absorbing your rival?)

MTchaos1134 said:
So you don't mind if carnage did absorb the space Symboite? Just checking before I do attemp it as it was plan b(and I forgot does absorbing other Symboites do nothing or give benifts besides absorbing your rival?)
Absorbing your opponents replineshes lost energy, as well as give certain powers based on the victim absorbed. And no, I do not mind. Because Carnage will presumably be needed to fight a bigger threat.

[QUOTE="Emperor Of Embers]Plans that I was not informed of.

[/QUOTE]
Well, sorry but it's kinda how Augustus IS. He does what he wills...

Emperor do you think carnage can gain the ability to be able to have a form without a host?(Or at least able to last without one for a week.)

MTchaos1134 said:
Emperor do you think carnage can gain the ability to be able to have a form without a host?(Or at least able to last without one for a week.)
Yes. But maul can last a lifetime without a host. So he is one of those few.

[QUOTE="Emperor Of Embers]Yes. But maul can last a lifetime without a host. So he is one of those few.

[/QUOTE]
Is maul the Symboite I just absorbed?(if so can carnage last without a host now?)

Oh,thanks for clearing things up,except for one thing(sorry if it sounds rude and persistent)is carnage able to have a form without a host now?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back