• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

OI!!!

I am sorry I haven't been here for this, but all y'all need to stuff it!!!

This is an RP about Avengers as KIDS.

I WILL NOT TOLERATE FIGHTING OVER CHARACTERS ON THIS FORUM, ESPECIALLY IF IT MEANS SOMEONE LEAVING.

You all have a special place in my heart.

Each and every freaking one of you.

Hello Everyone! I'm Home!....Under house arrest but home! I'm going too the doctors tomorrow for a follow up but I'm just happy too be out of the hospital. I'm so happy too be back and thank you all for understanding. Could someone catch me up on what happened please?

Your fine @Emperor Of Embers . Glad too have you back. Though I guess I don't have the right too say that. Also, I'm re-reading my post and I AM NOT accually on LEGAL house arrest. But my sister is taking care of me so I can't LEAVE my house. I use the strangest metaphors though. (' :) ) I am a very weird person.

Yngwie Schutz]Your fine [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/6063-emperor-of-embers/ said:
@Emperor Of Embers[/URL] . Glad too have you back. Though I guess I don't have the right too say that. Also, I'm re-reading my post and I AM NOT accually on LEGAL house arrest. But my sister is taking care of me so I can't LEAVE my house. I use the strangest metaphors though. (' :) ) I am a very weird person.
I too am a weird person. I am quite surprised that I found a girlfriend who likes my weirdness.

And to everyone else in this convo,

mr5RN4z.png

Nuh-uh! I did not have to make a seperate account and lose my beautiful username to come back to this. This thread is slowing down, and you guys are sitting here arguing? Ain't havin it, boo boo. What exactly is going on?

[QUOTE="Emperor Of Embers]you know.... I am also ready to do a timeskip. Ready for a new arc. What do you guys say?

[/QUOTE]
well then I'll clear the way then and wrap things up

Announcement Thing

Firstly, I'm lazy so tagging won't be done. :3

Secondly, with the recent big slow down of this Rp among other things, it's been decided that a Reboot is in order. Slave driver. Sitan has asked me to Co-GM with her on this reboot, set two years from where we've just left off in this Rp.

There will be some changes to come in rules and management, everyone who had a character is welcome and encouraged to bring said character to the reboot, with two years of added experience or lack thereof. Some characters may be asked to have changes made.

But it's a sort of fresh start where we can hopefully get new people in as well as enjoy ourselves! :D

So I do hope everyone comes back, and I'll make a new tagging spree in the new Rp when it goes up.

One would hope that the Rp would be up later today but it may happen tomorrow, bear with me please.

Last edited by a moderator:
Crono said:
Announcement Thing

Secondly, with the recent big slow down of this Rp among other things, it's been decided that a Reboot is in order. Slave driver. Sitan has asked me to Co-GM with her on this reboot, set two years from where we've just left off in this Rp.

There will be some changes to come in rules and management, everyone who had a character is welcome and encouraged to bring said character to the reboot, with two years of added experience or lack thereof. Some characters may be asked to have changes made.

But it's a sort of fresh start where we can hopefully get new people in as well as enjoy ourselves! :D

So I do hope everyone comes back, and I'll make a new tagging spree in the new Rp when it goes up.

One would hope that the Rp would be up later today but it may happen tomorrow, bear with me please.
Got it .

Archon said:
*Pokes Casual in the nose*
Crono said:
Announcement Thing

i have a question,can carnage in the two years have his own little group of super humans to help him save/Kill people?And maybe any player who joined said group get special gift from carnage?like giving part of himself to each group so if they need help said part would help/be used to communicate with me.

Crono said:
Announcement Thing

Think I'll leave out Laxus for this new re

Crono said:
Announcement Thing

Who else is involved in this reboot planning?

Crono said:
Announcement Thing

I have a question, can we switch the allegiance of our character due too a change in the two years that have past? You have my planning wheels turning.

[QUOTE="Yngwie Schutz]I have a question, can we switch the allegiance of our character due too a change in the two years that have past? You have my planning wheels turning.

[/QUOTE]
Yeah, there's nothing wrong with having a character have a change of heart for the good or the bad. Just as long as it's not out of the blue and for no reason, have a little reasoning and story. Which I'm sure you will, with those wheel's and all. :P

Crono said:
Yeah, there's nothing wrong with having a character have a change of heart for the good or the bad. Just as long as it's not out of the blue and for no reason, have a little reasoning and story. Which I'm sure you will, with those wheel's and all. :P
Okay, she can perhaps switch back later but for now, Hybrid will have been MIA for 1 year. The reason TBR~.

Crono said:
Sitan and I mostly but I've asked for some assistance from a few others.
3981533-6503022817-39686.gif

If I do join I will probably leave out Laxus and continue with my new team

Silver Samurai

maxresdefault.jpg

Black Knight

berserker_armor_03_by_lutherniel-d5subu5.jpg

Solar Blade

latest

Phoenix Paladin

latest

Murasame

latest

Last edited by a moderator:
tumblr_macgdfyqFW1rwmb58.gif

but oooooh, so much can happen in two years! maybe this will be motivation for me to finish my essays so I can focus on the reboot!

what a joke, we all know it's going to be the best procrastinating method ever

Users who are viewing this thread

Back