• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

Lemoncakes said:
I never joke about brunch! .. well, ok, this time I was a little, but I'm totally happy to help out if you're willing to put up with one of the least Avenger-y Avengers around in a way which may or may not involve brunch, time will only tell
Pyosimros said:
@Nerdyy @Yngwie Schutz Psst you guys still in that training room place?
images

Archon said:
The last meal with Kat wasn't particularly enjoyable.
So no brunch!

Although Finn might go...

@CasualDragon Want to go out and get brunch :3
Finn would go for brunch. But he's kind of in Japan hunting down crazy people who were swords but are now humans. Sounds a bit like a Cards Against Humanity thing. Why can't I go for brunch? Because of fighting crazy sword humans

LokiofSP said:
(Holy crap, my 5,000th post! Better make it count!)
Hi...
I honestly thought you were joking there for a second, I thought you were at like, 3,500 yesterday xD

Well, time to bring out the clip art balloons!

balloon_PNG4954.png

CasualDragon said:
Finn would go for brunch. But he's kind of in Japan hunting down crazy people who were swords but are now humans. Sounds a bit like a Cards Against Humanity thing. Why can't I go for brunch? Because of fighting crazy sword humans
Pfft, you don't want to go to brunch at all! You're just using Japan as an excuse!

Lemoncakes said:
Linner? Linner?!? Are you mad? Are you trying to make this situation worse? No! We are going straight to Brinner or bust! Linner.. ridiculous..
What about a Lack?

LokiofSP said:
It's not even midnight Pyos! Stop!
It's midnight somewhere! This could work! Be part of the solution or part of the problem Loki!

Archon said:
I WANT BEKFAST!
AAAHHH SCREW IT LETS JUST EAT EVERYTHING, a buffet of all the meals! and by the time that monstrosity is prepared MAYBE we'll have caught up to the Japan time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back