• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

Lemoncakes said:
It's midnight somewhere! This could work! Be part of the solution or part of the problem Loki!
AAAHHH SCREW IT LETS JUST EAT EVERYTHING, a buffet of all the meals! and by the time that monstrosity is prepared MAYBE we'll have caught up to the Japan time!
Lets just eat Casual!

As punishment for Cannibalism, we should punish Loki!

Sentence: Death by eating!

*Pulls out spoon*

Archon said:
As punishment for Cannibalism, we should punish Loki!
Sentence: Death by eating!

*Pulls out spoon*
Would you call it... Spooning? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Last edited by a moderator:
giphy.gif

I just wanted a nice brunch...

Archon said:
@Raikou Kaminari
Care to give me a run down on EVERYTHING that happened in the arc thus far?

Then I'll post as Magneto V2.

@Pyosimros we need Lydia and Joseph interaction soon!
They escaped from Hydra, wreak havoc throughout kyoto, then leveled a millitary base in Azuma looking for a fragment of another sword, and they recently attack another base but didn't find a fragment. They run through their plan in my last post.

[QUOTE="Raikou Kaminari]They escaped from Hydra, wreak havoc throughout kyoto, then leveled a millitary base in Azuma looking for a fragment of another sword, and they recently attack another base but didn't find a fragment. They run through their plan in my last post.

[/QUOTE]
Why is all of this happening when at least 5+ members of the team aren't there?

hudhouse said:
Why is all of this happening when at least 5+ members of the team aren't there?
Those are the bad guys not the Avengers

Edit: If you mean why are the villains making moves without thw Avengers, is because their aim isn't to challenge or destroy the Avengers like most. I also wanted for this arc to get a little away from Manhattan. The majority of the major weapons are japanese katana.

Okay then! So I modded the hell out of Fallout 4 and now I either make it so the game only fills half of my screen, or it goes fullscreen but the resolution is so bad to a point in which all text is unreadable..

Hey, is anyone here good with Graphics Cards? I am trying to upgrade my stuff, but I am getting way to confused @_@

Personally, I'm running on a GTX 750 and there's a comparison here: GeForce GTX 750 vs GT 630

However, my card's getting outdated with each coming year, the best Nvidia one by far is the GTX Titan Z though it'll set you back couple thousand so I wouldn't exactly recommend that one. So I think you should go for the GTX 750 or above (750 ti, 960, 970, 980, 980 ti, Titan X, or Titan Z) but obviously, the last few ones are pretty expensive

so this might be old news to everybody but I've just found out about the Avengers Academy app and can't stop looking at the stupid things these nerds say to each other I love teenage Avengers so much

tumblr_o2c2egD8DD1ug9vaqo1_1280.jpg

This is so bad and good and I am this close to deleting half my apps to get it

Two things!

1: The time scale is totally confusing me, isn't Japan like a whole day ahead of New York at this point? I don't know how to do anything at the moment because there was that like 17 hour travelling time gap and it doesn't seem to have been caught up yet

2: Joseph and Lydia is already my favourite thing, especially Lydia hitting him with her bow, reminded me of

scene from Bee and Puppycat
Use the bow!

*Lydia hits Joseph with bow*

USE THE BOW AS A BOW!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back