• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

So, new arc as in new storyline? If so, when? It's a twist-able secret, so I can easily start it now and end it in the current arc.

@Lemoncakes

[QUOTE="Raikou Kaminari]The new arc begins with a six week timeskip from the current IC time

[/QUOTE]
No, like, when from today, 2/5/2016. In a few hours, days, or...?

Crono said:
At this point Connor was a glorified cheerleader for the Avengers
2sREC.jpg

[QUOTE="Yngwie Schutz]Gonna go off for tonite cuz wifi is cutting in and out. Sorry. Good night.

[/QUOTE]
Night

[QUOTE="Raikou Kaminari](Yeah, It's not a time zone thing. Finn just took that long to arrive.)

[/QUOTE]
A flight from New York to Osaka (the closest airport in Japan to Kyoto) is between 21-24 hours long so thinking about how fast the Hulk can travel it would probably cut off two to three hours

CasualDragon said:
A flight from New York to Osaka (the closest airport in Japan to Kyoto) is between 21-24 hours long so thinking about how fast the Hulk can travel it would probably cut off two to three hours
So he is still arriving over 12 hours later than the current time then?

That is because midnight of this day a second attack will take place

uhhh. Didn't think that far ahead xD I can wait before I post until you post the next attack. I'll post about him going with the woman once everyone else knows about the attack as to not 'disrupt the timeline'

CasualDragon said:
uhhh. Didn't think that far ahead xD I can wait before I post until you post the next attack. I'll post about him going with the woman once everyone else knows about the attack as to not 'disrupt the timeline'
@Emperor Of Embers

So for Maul and Smasher's parts the post for that will likely come sometime tomorrow. Tryna make sure everyone has a chance to post before the second attack.

Archon said:
We could have Aedan and Conner patrolling together if you want, since 6 weeks = good a new. :3
@Crono
B-but I already posted Connor's intro and stuffs.

Besides he's still not suiting up, so to speak.

Well, this arc had no pacing clearly, I didn't even get an intro post in; and suddenly we're assaulting facilities, and battling heroes so soon.

I'm totally lost. '-'

Archon said:
Well, this arc had no pacing clearly, I didn't even get an intro post in; and suddenly we're assaulting facilities, and battling heroes so soon.
I'm totally lost. '-'
While Augustus, Cassie, Connor and Froya (on the top of my head) are still at the tower socializing

hudhouse said:
While Augustus, Cassie, Connor and Froya (on the top of my head) are still at the tower socializing
Ala, the smart ones.

Ain't nobody got time for villains.

There is a bit of a time gap in the roleplay right now...

They could have brunch! to discuss strategies obviously... and hit them mimosas

Last edited by a moderator:
Lemoncakes said:
There is a bit of a time gap in the roleplay right now...
They could have brunch! to discuss strategies obviously... and hit them mimosas
I do need to try to introduce my new character again for like the 3rd time so that seems like a good plan. Unless you're joking, then welp... xD

Pyosimros said:
I do need to try to introduce my new character again for like the 3rd time so that seems like a good plan. Unless you're joking, then welp... xD
I never joke about brunch! .. well, ok, this time I was a little, but I'm totally happy to help out if you're willing to put up with one of the least Avenger-y Avengers around in a way which may or may not involve brunch, time will only tell

Users who are viewing this thread

Back