• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

CasualDragon said:
Loki made an rp but he had to delete it because of an accident (It's mentioned above), and he was wondering if sitan had her character sheet so that he wouldn't have to re-create the cs from scratch. I was planing on making a cs for his rp, so I copied it and when I went to start typing the rp was deleted so I still have the cs (which I'll message to him)
oh. that explains everything. thanks!

Archon said:
If she had enhanced hearing he was probably doomed, but Asgardians didn't have that... Did they?
google_zpscibd5bsc.png

Results: google seems to think not, Joseph survives for now

Archon said:
That's right, you heard it here first kids! Tune in in 3-4 hours to find out Josephs fate!

Unless I don't make it back in time before the time skip and we'll just end up with Joseph ducking into various cupboards for 6 weeks

Lemoncakes said:
That's right, you heard it here first kids! Tune in in 3-4 hours to find out Josephs fate!
Unless I don't make it back in time before the time skip and we'll just end up with Joseph ducking into various cupboards for 6 weeks
He's more likely to just starve in the broom closet...

Lemoncakes said:
That is some serious commitment to evading capture and a strong indication of just how scared he is of Kat ahahaa
Well, now you know!

He has incredible willpower, and is utterly terrified of Kat. I mean, she's a god; why wouldn't he be? :P

Last edited by a moderator:
Raikou Kaminari]Not too many posts today but tomorrow begins the action. Just finished a little bit of research to add some mythological reference to how the arc is going to begin. After some more posts tomorrow maybe around 6 pm we can get this show rolling. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13975-sitanomoto/ said:
@sitanomoto[/URL] @CasualDragon @LokiofSP @Archon (remember magneto spear) @BeamMeUpScotty @Emperor Of Embers @Lemoncakes @AnnoDomini @National @Reaper

@Crono @Everyone who this may concern
GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!! (English - Y U Forget Magic Dood?!)

And if you'd call me your sweetheart

I'd maybe then sing you a song

......But the shit that I've done with this fuck of a gun

You would cry out your eyes all along

[QUOTE="Raikou Kaminari]we could start the new arc earlier since my school is closed too

[/QUOTE]
That must be nice... Unfortunatly, I live in NYC where they hate their srudent, so despite multiple traffic and train delays, I gotta go to school

LokiofSP said:
That must be nice... Unfortunatly, I live in NYC where they hate their srudent, so despite multiple traffic and train delays, I gotta go to school
Isn't that city's traffic like already slow based on the number of people that live there

[QUOTE="Raikou Kaminari]Isn't that city's traffic like already slow based on the number of people that live there

[/QUOTE]
Actually, its not as bad as youu think. Things go pretty smoothly unless theres an accident or something

I'd post a screenshot here, but.... mysteryyyyyyyyy....

As bad as I am with secrets , @Nerdyy there is a new arc just about to start so now might not be the best time to start something (unless it ties in with it then just ignore this, just don't want whatever you have planned to be scuppered)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back