• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

[QUOTE="Steel Zinogre]"Forgive me jade.... I must battle him." Maul said as he let the savage take over. Unlike Finn, maul has complete control of his other forms. He then roars and beats his chest. "Another one?! What is this?!" A soldier shouted as the general put his hand out. "Let them fight it out.... Hopefully the symbiote will beat the anger out of Banner." The national guard general said as maul grabbed a car, split it in half, and smashed his hands together, making gauntlets. "Smasher! I challenge you to a fight! I want my brother back, and I will get him back, eight now!!!!" Maul shouted as he charged Smasher, and hitting him in the back of the head. Once her was down and getting up, he continued to punch until Smasher stopped moving. Stopping was his mistake, since smasher could heal like he could. He then gets in a defensive stance as smasher gets up. "Fight me! Fight me!" He shouted as he smashed the gauntlets together.

[/QUOTE]
Oh dear (o.-). Finn's a little... human at the moment.

CasualDragon said:
Probably because otherwise I'll probably die xD
Instead of editing, slash is giving finn a healing boost. Maul is currently targeting sarah and Jade, unknowing that slash is healing finn.... Basically.

I was going to take Maul own with a Sonic-Boom barrage from the tanks...

But y'know, @LokiofSP is a suicidal maniac who wants to jump on Maul's back for a piggy back ride.

Also, whenever Lemoncakes shows up, if we complete this by then I'm probably going to assume she helped Slash with healing Finn.

Archon said:
I was going to take Maul own with a Sonic-Boom barrage from the tanks...
But y'know, @LokiofSP is a suicidal maniac who wants to jump on Maul's back for a piggy back ride.

Also, whenever Lemoncakes shows up, if we complete this by then I'm probably going to assume she helped Slash with healing Finn.
She's not THAT suicidal, she has a healing factor

LokiofSP said:
She's not THAT suicidal, she has a healing factor
What if Maul rips her in two?

What then Genius? :P

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Steel Zinogre]I would never kill off a character without permission.

[/QUOTE]
You have my permission to rip Sarah in two.

Joseph is like Jar-Jar Binks.

No matter what you do, how outnumbered, or out classed he is, he will NOT die, and WILL somehow win.

LokiofSP said:
Okay, I thought you were giveing me premmison to kill him earlier, Im waiting for you to get @Archon
That is an assumption. You see, what he is feeling is self loathing and feelings of a monster, and to get away from it, in his eyes, is through death. However, he is being irrational. When he is rational again, he will think much more calmly. Just... Don't kill him plz.

Ok, just to save time and avoid me writing a post twice, has Slash already healed Finn, or should I have her finish what was started? Sorry, just don't want to write the wrong thing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back