• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

[QUOTE="Steel Zinogre]Remember.... No killing. I want maul alive.

[/QUOTE]
Already posted. :P

[QUOTE="Steel Zinogre]I made it so the blasts put him in a coma. 2 days max. Anymore abuse and he would be dead.

[/QUOTE]
I specifically said it would only knock him unconscious.

Boy o boy, not my best work but that was speed over style ahahaa. If there is anything I've misunderstood or need to change tell me, because that was based on a whole lot of skimming and fluffing between the 'I dunno what happened there' moments

@National

Um, what're you doing? Did you even read up on what happened?

Those tanks belong to the National Guard who've been helping the Avengers. Maul went savage and nearly murdered Finn, so they're incapacitating him.

tumblr_n2pzwz0ueV1rrkahjo8_250.gif

......I'm sorry. Sorry I had to say it. Dang it! I'm trying not to apologize as often and so far, all I have managed is to make my mother and a barista angry. *sighs* Is there anyway I can say I'm sorry without saying I'm sorry? I feel like I'm over using it and apologizing for everything.....It is taking all my willpower not to apologize for asking for help right now.....

...I'm sorry

Almost everyone who is needed for this last bit of interaction beofre the next Arc is present. Got Finn Banner just waiting on Cassie Stark

A regular should lead the final group, someone who's been an Avenger for a reasonable amount of time.

See, That can be true, or, we could have a corrupt group. Get the one plan of mine?

*has a pile of plans to possibly use*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back