• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

LokiofSP said:
Twitch Plays Claw Machine sounds like hell...Is it?
If by hell you mean me screaming at my computer screen for the claw to drop the dino and calling everyone idiots (jokinglyish) then yes it is hell. xD

Still amusing.

My thumbs hurt so much oh my god...

Anyways, because I've made it clear this isn't Morgan, imma stop calling him Morgan...He's Morrigan

LokiofSP said:
My thumbs hurt so much oh my god...
Anyways, because I've made it clear this isn't Morgan, imma stop calling him Morgan...He's Morrigan
Morrigan?

/legasp

Like badass Morrigan?

tumblr_mzz45yyYKh1qakqc0o2_250.gif
\
tumblr_nl4ds68Yyu1qzub73o1_400.gif

tumblr_mvpuhkrFXs1qfmdlzo5_r1_250.gif
tumblr_lltip2Vy6w1qgwjmxo1_500.gif

hudhouse said:
Augustus was dead, then we have Jordan and Morgan/Morrigan having a god battle.

Then we throw in ZETA. Eh, sure.

Then Thaddeus decides to just appear and watch. What?

Now ZETA is a completely villainous Augustus who is still ABOVE Thanos-level despite dying...

I thought we'd got past the focus on planet-busters.

Archon said:
Augustus was dead, then we have Jordan and Morgan/Morrigan having a god battle.
Then we throw in ZETA. Eh, sure.

Then Thaddeus decides to just appear and watch. What?

Now ZETA is a completely villainous Augustus who is still ABOVE Thanos-level despite dying...

I thought we'd got past the focus on planet-busters.
I can't control Thaddeus...

Besides, Augustus IS still dead, what are you talking about?

hudhouse said:
I can't control Thaddeus...
Besides, Augustus IS still dead, what are you talking about?
Oh, I see.

Augustus the Destroyer is a entity of evil different from previous Gus.

So now you control an above-Thanos villain.

Look, I can't control your characters; but I don't like it is all. Mainly because the next arc was supposed to be a group of street-level and two city-block level opponents, I was hoping Jordan and Morgan would leave the fight greatly weakened, and Augustus was dead. Thaddeus is then the only massively overpowered character.

But now, the arc we had planned is potentially overshadowed by Augustus the Destroyer...

I'm just tired of unstoppable, cosmic uber-Gods possessing the power of the universe. Namely Jordan and Thaddeus. But being 'slightly less' powerful than a Celestial, and being able to emit the force of 10 nuclear explosions with NO fatigue, and complete ease is just... Annoying.

Rant over.

It's not like Lucius, National, or you will ever actually depower your characters for balance.

Raikou made it very clear he was unwilling to do so.

Archon said:
Oh, I see.
Augustus the Destroyer is a entity of evil different from previous Gus.

So now you control an above-Thanos villain.

Look, I can't control your characters; but I don't like it is all. Mainly because the next arc was supposed to be a group of street-level and two city-block level opponents, I was hoping Jordan and Morgan would leave the fight greatly weakened, and Augustus was dead. Thaddeus is then the only massively overpowered character.

But now, the arc we had planned is potentially overshadowed by Augustus the Destroyer...

I'm just tired of unstoppable, cosmic uber-Gods possessing the power of the universe. Namely Jordan and Thaddeus. But being 'slightly less' powerful than a Celestial, and being able to emit the force of 10 nuclear explosions with NO fatigue, and complete ease is just... Annoying.

Rant over.

It's not like Lucius, National, or you will ever actually depower your characters for balance.

Raikou made it very clear he was unwilling to do so.
...ATD is only going to interact with like, Laxus, Thaddeus, Jordan and Morrigan at best. The entire world and everyone else, he doesn't care about

Users who are viewing this thread

Back