• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

hudhouse said:
28f94a113a252352e1d365755979a1cc.jpg
Wow... They so scary too. There are also Yanderes.

LokiofSP said:
I dont think I was truely alive until seeing this
That guy did just about every season Power Ranger intro's for other movies as well if you want to look at his channel.

Back to the Future, Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter, Jurassic Park, Jurassic World, Star Trek, Star Wars, Pirates of the Caribbean etc...

Can't remember them all.

These just be my favorite three.

Last edited by a moderator:
LokiofSP said:
Besides, she said this not even an hour after his death!
Cuddling with Az an hour after Augustus' death.

*Shakes head*

Now we just need Ivory to walk in like...

tumblr_inline_n4echfiJIo1r7fnmm.jpg

[QUOTE="Steel Zinogre]Look... I meant nothing by it. It is YOUR post, you do what YOU WANT.

[/QUOTE]
Why the hell are you getting so upset?

I asked you a question to see if you planned to respond, I had tried to jump into the situation because the only other one I'm in has gone DAYS without a response from the guy I attempted to start it with, when I tried to jump into this one, the attempt I'd made was IGNORED.

Actually ignored by the way. I saw by your response that you had zero intentions of responding, so I deleted it! There's no reason for YOU to get pissy...

Sorry if I came off as mean... I'm just a bit stressed... Dealing with some issues with a teacher and it's feeling very unfair...

LokiofSP said:
Why the hell are you getting so upset?
I asked you a question to see if you planned to respond, I had tried to jump into the situation because the only other one I'm in has gone DAYS without a response from the guy I attempted to start it with, when I tried to jump into this one, the attempt I'd made was IGNORED.

Actually ignored by the way. I saw by your response that you had zero intentions of responding, so I deleted it! There's no reason for YOU to get pissy...

Sorry if I came off as mean... I'm just a bit stressed... Dealing with some issues with a teacher and it's feeling very unfair...
I was not getting upset. And I am sorry that you were ignored. I did not realize that I had to respond.... Again... I am sorry for ignoring you. It's just I have a lot of stuff going on IRL just like you guys, I known it sounds like a lame excuse... But it is true. How about we try again with it, yeah? And this time I will respond to it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Twitch Plays Claw Machine has me beyond amused right now.

It does however make me question life itself.

[QUOTE="Steel Zinogre]I was not getting upset. And I am sorry that you were ignored. I did not realize that I had to respond.... Again... I am sorry for ignoring you. It's just I have a lot of stuff going on IRL just like you guys, I known it sounds like a lame excuse... But it is true. How about we try again with it, yeah? And this time I will respond to it.

[/QUOTE]
Alright. Fine

Users who are viewing this thread

Back