• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

Some of us never get notifications. I have to go and actually click on the Watched Threads link to find out where the activity is.

Just sayin, after looking at Archangels plans, this has turned into a comic book, and if you excuse me, I'm off to sell this forum to Marvel and profit

[QUOTE="Archangel Galdrael]Eh, if you were always busy how would you see a notification? If you don't mind my asking...

[/QUOTE]
On my phone.

Finally someone gets it, this is a simple three-step plan everyone should follow, there are literally no disadvantages... Well besides the fact that I guess sitanomoto could sue me but still. This three step plan could save the economy, just sayin.

Well this is Marvel you're talking about so it would be a fairly large sum of money. So offer up 1/4 to sitonmoto and say that it was actually a half of the profit and law suit avoided!

Oh how I enjoy @Archangel Galdrael 's catch up/descriptions. I know what happened yet I still read them. xD

Connor never really got injured other than the minor stuff. I was planning to let him get a bit more messed up but the fight ended before he could get back in there. :v

I swear, I will leave if the heroes come out of the final battle unscathed! (:<)

I demand that:

Finn

Kalin

Ivory

Connor

Steph

And Cyrus!

Get royally messed up.

As well as Cassie's mentality utterly broken.

(^.^)

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Archangel Galdrael]I swear, I will leave if the heroes come out of the final battle unscathed! (:<)
I demand that:

Finn

Kalin

Ivory

Connor

Steph

Get royally messed up.

As well as Cassie's mentality utterly broken.

(^.^)

[/QUOTE]
I was going to have Ivory get an arm cut off originally, but never saw the opportunity, if it makes you feel better. Or better yet I could retcon injuries, after all, the adrenalin is only just now wearing off

Meh, it's alright. The final battle is where it'll matter most, so just get injured their. When ever it happens.

[QUOTE="Archangel Galdrael]Meh, it's alright. The final battle is where it'll matter most, so just get injured their. When ever it happens.

[/QUOTE]
Are you sure? I kinda feel it's unfair, I mean did you see everything he went through? At the very least I'll mess up his leg.

LokiofSP said:
Are you sure? I kinda feel it's unfair, I mean did you see everything he went through? At the very least I'll mess up his leg.
Heh, I'm not overly concerned, though it would be better to the story, I mean, the amount of time he was slammed into the ground by a huge 150 tonner is seriously worthy of more than'minor cuts and bruises'.

Why am I on the top of the list? WHAT HAVE I DONE TO DESERVE THIS!

And Ultron practically set Finn on fire in his human form don't say that's not an injury xD

[QUOTE="Archangel Galdrael]Heh, I'm not overly concerned, though it would be better to the story, I mean, the amount of time he was slammed into the ground by a huge 150 tonner is seriously worthy of more than'minor cuts and bruises'.

[/QUOTE]
Noted, let me just wait for most people teleported to get their barrings and we'll have shrapnel in his leg.

Also I forgot about Finn's BBQ adventure, sorry

CasualDragon said:
Why am I on the top of the list? WHAT HAVE I DONE TO DESERVE THIS!

And Ultron practically set Finn on fire in his human form don't say that's not an injury xD
Heh, I don't recall Finn crying out in pain or being unable to do anything an uninjured person can do. :P (Joke,that is an injury, kudos to not being invulnerable!)

And the list? That wasn't ordered xD . If it was, the slightly overpowered heroes would be at the top.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back