• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

Karcen said:
well your well on the road to doing that oddly massacre seems to be the only current villain with a plan
Seems that way doesn't it?

We don't know Joans's motive.

Hypnas seems to just want the heroes dead.

And Ultron also seems to just want the heroes dead. Despite being incredibly intelligent and having access to all sorts of world-threatening plans.

Karcen said:
true most of their plans seem to be show up and fight not much more than that
Yeah... That isn't how a canon villain should be played. I'd have thought Ultron 2 would be speaking, and taunting the heroes, like Ultron does. But he seems like a non-sentient super robot programmed to kill the heroes with no intelligence. Massacre, who is pretty mindless, has a grand plan to take first the city, then the world. Strange...

(No offense @Barbas it is your character, I'm just giving my opinion.)

@Karcen

It is a plot twist because it's Cassie Ultron's turned, she's has a ton of Character Development to receive from being controlled like a puppet by the enemy. It isn't about Ultron's ability as it is Cassie's reaction to this, and the aftermath.

well i have no ic reason to not nip it in the bud steph knows she is just abotu the only thing that can damage him and having a symbiote running about really makes her not want iron girl flying about shooting lasers

but hey it is a beam she can dodge and i can have steph get annoyed and start tossing out banishment spells

Obviously you can cast a spell to try and break it, but your post was worded as if it happened. 'Breaking her from the mind control' etc.

I'm sure Cassie probably will dodge it now.

'Banisment spells' xD

still goign to start tossing out the banishment spells in oh say 5 pages

because i have yet to try those

before anyone asks the teleport thing can be stopped by breaking Stephs concentration, or in others hit her

Karcen said:
still goign to start tossing out the banishment spells in oh say 5 pages

because i have yet to try those

before anyone asks the teleport thing can be stopped by breaking Stephs concentration, or in others hit her
I'll have the 'Nulls' reach the battle later, they'll stop her concentration.

I had the thought about having Connor ask Friday just shut down Cassies suit but that was the not so fun option so went with weapon systems. Wouldn't be surprised if it went along the lines of 'Sorry Mr. Rogers, S level clearance needed for such a command. You have A level clearance.' haha. Probs only Cass and Tony would have that S level clearance.

not sure what a null is but steph will at least steal away the good symbiotes they can have massacre she will faceplam and say called it latter when the 1950's b movie monster movie prophecy comes true

The Nulls are basically military super projects able to beat up heroes and villains alike, two nulls would be the same as Massacre, there are three. Hostile to everybody.

wait he has super solders that can beat up hero and villains and he wants symbiotes is he one of those villains that has invitations that could easily make them tons of money but they are to stupid to just sell the things because he wants to use things that have in the past proven hard to control emotionally manipulative when he already has super soldiers that are completely loyal

i mena if he can;t control them he wants to make another thing he can't control because people have tried to control symbiotes before and it never turns out well

They aren't super soldiers, they're robots. And he only has three, he can't sell those. He wants the symbiotes for two reasons.

A) To control them, you're dead right there.

B) To find out how to kill future ones, because he isn't totally evil.

giantshockwave.jpg
Null.

ok i will not ask why he thinks not focusing on the just kill the things that have proven uncontrollable time and time again or why if he can make kill bots he doesn't just make an army of them askign things like that makes him seem like an idiot

but i will ask if he has clearance to get super kill bots why can't he call shield or other shady government organization that spies on everyone and ask them symbiotes weaknesses?

Nobody has tried to control the Symbiotes before, so he doesn't have any mistakes regarding them to learn from. Not to mention realistically, the cost of developing those Nulls would be INSANE! Not to mention his superiors probably wouldn't let him make more because of their costs. SHIELD are not allies with Roland. Roland has high military access, but his military organisation and SHIELD probably hate each other. SHIELD supports superhumans, Roland doesn't.

Not to mention this is the type of guy who doesn't like to ask for help...

so basically hes that idiot general from the hulk mixed with the idiot senator from x-men who made the army of giant killer robots

i really want ultron to be like well i'll be taking these nulls

Karcen said:
so basically hes that idiot general from the hulk mixed with the idiot senator from x-men who made the army of giant killer robots
He's not as idiotic as the Hulk general, that guy was just outright insane. And the Senator wasn't an idiot! That guy was like a super genius to develop the sentinels.

super genius doesn't mean hes not an idiot anyone who makes a giant robot army that turn on you without thinking hey i'll build in a master off phrase or any kind of security measure is an idiot

Ultron could probably hack them easily. Unfortunately they have EMP shields. Anything electrical, including hacking, wouldn't affect them unless those shields were downed...

And that's true, a super genius can still be an idiot, but we do know the Sentinels had security measures.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back