• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

Karcen said:
well apparently he forgot the don't enslave humanity and betray me measures a
The Sentinels were hardwired to only target mutants. They never had freewill to rebel, and never did 'enslave humanity'. That is security measures. They never turned on the humans.

so the comics days of future past the ones where they turn on their creator and have him enslaved to build them never happened

The sentinels were controlled by Master Mold though, at least that's what I remember.

who was a sentinel himself still this is more if a senator can get an army of super kill bots if a genral can get infinate funding for weapons ti kill the hulk how can he only afford 3 mega kill bots

But he acted as a hivemind and became sentient, he was a sentinel, but was far above the rest. So he did rebel, a sentient sentinel is different from all the rest I'd say.

I'd say the Senator was an idiot for not putting more security measures on Master Mold. Rather than the actual Sentinels...

he needed a master kill switch though he also gets it for the whole all mutants must be hunted because a hand full hate us because we hated them first almost as bad as projects X's ALL MUTANTS MUST DIE

still he can have massacre as fasr as i'm concerned helps you idea that way massacre gets an army of super soliders

Master kill switch for Mold, not the other Sentinels imo...

General Roland also doesn't want to hunt superheroes to extinction, he just doesn't like them. And Massacre can't get the Nulls, nobody will be having the Nulls. Not unless Ultron turns good and works with the heroes.

not the nulls i mean when they catch him and take him to secret military base number 1 billion when he gets out he will have highly trained solderers right there to infect and make into an army

you should really call it area 1 billion

• ok you all saw that right its wasn't steph that broke the control

Karcen said:
not the nulls i mean when they catch him and take him to secret military base number 1 billion when he gets out he will have highly trained solderers right there to infect and make into an army

you should really call it area 1 billion
Ohhh but my point it General Roland isn't that incompetent, he isn't making an army of Nulls, the ones he has now will have a killswitch etc...

Could Connor physically carry Cassie in her suit? I'm not sure how much that suit is meant to weigh. :o

He probably could, it'd be incredibly draining, but Cassie's small, so there's less total weight, and Connor's definitely a strong guy with all that frisbee throwing he does.

Three people are at Stark tower, and a bunch of others (around 10?) are battling near a large bridge. Everybody else is inactive.

The fight went on, the military have blockaded the battlefield, and three robotic super troops are now apart of the fighting, it's coming to the end. I'd get Joans out soon, if a Null (superbot) spots her, she's in trouble. Ultron got involved, scrapped with the heroes - and Massacre - now he's fighting wolveress, and one Null, Massacre's chasing Ivory, whilst being shot by Cyrus and another Null...

Then you have Connor, being useless, like always. xD

@Steel Zinogre

Ouch.

Imma be over here on the edge of this cliff looking down. Don't bother me.

Crono said:
Ouch.
Imma be over here on the edge of this cliff looking down. Don't bother me.
Y'know I'm kidding, Connor's one of my favourite characters thus far.

The fights over, your villain is now being pursued by a Null.

@Steel Zinogre

You could just check the thread every 15 minutes, it is a busy one after all. I'll only tag people if they're directly involved in my post...

Eh, if you were always busy how would you see a notification? If you don't mind my asking...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back