• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

[QUOTE="Ella Marie Black]I mean I Can't Join because I only play girls and the girls are already made and taken

[/QUOTE]
You could make an OC, be the daughter of an unused Marvel superhero who isn't overpowered.

CasualDragon said:
I have a post up and waiting to be actually posted, should I post it or wait to see when Cassie returns?
I would do it now so you don't forget, I mean, either way someone's gonna respond eventually

Hahaha, I don't know man xD I don't even know why I asked that in the first place! Imma post it because Connor's in a bad place right now

Did the fight end? Because I have a feeling Joan is standing in the open like an idiot, since people ignored it. Not to be rude or anything, just a little irritated. And I get no notifications, so that adds to it.

@sitanomoto

What page is Joan's app on by the way? I was trying to check her out earlier and couldn't find her app.

@Steel Zinogre

Tag me when this fight is over? I'm not sure how to introduce Hel in the middle of a battle like this, so I'll just wait until it's over.

[QUOTE="Archangel Galdrael]You could make an OC, be the daughter of an unused Marvel superhero who isn't overpowered.

[/QUOTE]
What Marvel heros still need parents?

no i feel it is more unfair to him i mean still on fire do you really want her slinging more spells from the sky on him with little fear of retalation

Karcen said:
no i feel it is more unfair to him i mean still on fire do you really want her slinging more spells from the sky on him with little fear of retalation
Well, he can retaliate, if throwing cars fails he could potentially scale buildings to jump at her, or use his black web. Unless you just decided to abuse spell power and teleport with Mystic shields and what not xD

Honestly it doesn't matter though, the fight will probably finish when Project Null gets involved.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back