• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

No...I really don't because this was all just a totally non-advertising advertisement for Burger King

What do you mean abuse, and I know how to Rp I can't just make a"hero" who can 1v1 a main villain. Have faith in the guy who's been on this site for 2 years xD

*Tackles Sitanomoto*

I WANT IT! GIVE IT TO ME! IT'S MINE... MY OWN, MY PRECIOUS!

TKolord said:
What do you mean abuse, and I know how to Rp I can't just make a"hero" who can 1v1 a main villain. Have faith in the guy who's been on this site for 2 years xD
I never said you didn't know how to. but the last superhero RP where I played a main villain was a disaster, because every single hero gave themselves stupid power, and started teleporting me to other dimensions... Bad memories... (>:<)

Why would you fight over a crown though when you could fight over the ring of power, or the elder wand, or something cool like that, rather than a free hamburger at the world's lousiest burger chain xD

[QUOTE="Archangel Galdrael]*Tackles Sitanomoto*
I WANT IT! GIVE IT TO ME! IT'S MINE... MY OWN, MY PRECIOUS!

I never said you didn't know how to. but the last superhero RP where I played a main villain was a disaster, because every single hero gave themselves stupid power, and started teleporting me to other dimensions... Bad memories... (>:<)

[/QUOTE]
*crown breaks and disintegrates*

but- i, i w... (.A.)

(:'()

(TAT)(TAT)

(<3)

(</3)

(x_x)

[QUOTE="Ella Marie Black]I'm to late all the girls are gone.

[/QUOTE]
I don't follow... What do you mean?

[QUOTE="Archangel Galdrael]I don't follow... What do you mean?

[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE="Archangel Galdrael]I don't follow... What do you mean?

[/QUOTE]
*Walks in*

Hey guys what did I mi-*Sees crown dust*

No-but how and, why?!(:'()

*Hugs Loki enthusiastically back*

It's... In a better place now... (:'()

[QUOTE="Steel Zinogre]What did i miss now? I was out to dinner.

[/QUOTE]
Massacre is battling on a bridge with Cyrus, Kalin, Connor and Ivory, Cassie, Aedan, and Kyuma are at Stark tower.

Hypnas is trying to persuade the military General to bring the heroes down.

[QUOTE="Archangel Galdrael]*Hugs Loki enthusiastically back*
It's... In a better place now... (:'()

[/QUOTE]
*Sniffles*

[QUOTE="Steel Zinogre]What did i miss now? I was out to dinner.

[/QUOTE]
Nothing much just, TWO GIANT SYMBIOTES ATTEMPTING TO KILL ABOUT HALF THE ACTIVE USERS

[QUOTE="Steel Zinogre]Maybe I can have my ravenous (and rather Gluttonous) and villainous Joan Deville crash the party? @Archangel Galdrael

[/QUOTE]
Yes, let's start a forum wide fight!

Why not? Guess I'll need to throw my own hero into this so it doesn't become a one-sided murderstomp for the villains.

Neither work tbh, your villainess wouldn't be able to survive against Massacre AND symbiote Savage, no excuses. That's just not possible. And it'd work better if your villainess was a neutral character, Massacre wont fight alongside anybody else.

Y

[QUOTE="Archangel Galdrael]Neither work tbh, your villainess wouldn't be able to survive against Massacre AND symbiote Savage, no excuses. That's just not possible. And it'd work better if your villainess was a neutral character, Massacre wont fight alongside anybody else.

[/QUOTE]
Yeah and not to mention, Savage and Ivory have lost control, currently they're being controlled by blood thirsty animals, your villainess would be dead quick, unless Savage attacked Massacre which, because of the animal thing, wouldn't happen as they view Massacre as an alpha male of sorts

Also Archangel, Savage and Ivory just lost it, nows a good time for the General to cut in

General needs a response off Hypnas, I'll be halting my posts until sitanomoto returns. Great, that works Steel.

I think everybody should halt the posting. We'll need more heroes if Kalin turns as well...

Finn and Cassie are needed...

@TKolord @sitanomoto @CasualDragon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back