• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

CasualDragon said:
Ouch. I thought, I thought we were FRIENDS. ((And in a side note there's no way that you would kill Ivory right? Right?? RIGHT??))
I mean there's no way she's cooler than Finn......

She totally is though and Ivory is totally out of the story

Lol like Loki said, She-Hulk is the cousin of the Hulk. What happened was that She-Hulk got shot he day, and Bruce was treating her injuries, and he ended doing a blood transfusion with her. And she got the hulks abilities thanks to the blood.

So I was thinking that my hulk character could have something like that happen. Although being a child of the She-Hulk is need, that's what I'm going with for my Hulk character ^^

[QUOTE="Robin man]Lol like Loki said, She-Hulk is the cousin of the Hulk. What happened was that She-Hulk got shot he day, and Bruce was treating her injuries, and he ended doing a blood transfusion with her. And she got the hulks abilities thanks to the blood.
So I was thinking that my hulk character could have something like that happen. Although being a child of the She-Hulk is need, that's what I'm going with for my Hulk character ^^

[/QUOTE]
Ohhh okay thanks for that! Need to broaden my comic horizon! So you want to have some sort of blood transfusion happen between us or has it happened between you and your mom?

And are you making a new character Loki or are you done with this rp :'(

Yup Taskmaster's taken.

You can see who's taken in the Overview tab, just be sure to scroll down to the fourth post (my post) for the updated list. :]

Ya know I was fine with keeping the list updated until everyone started killing off their characters. Now I feel like the Crypt Keeper. ;-;

Looks like we have a lot if crazy characters here xD and I'm liking it so far. And I'm already coming up with original characters, a canon characters child, and a villain ^^ I'm already getting ahead of myself.

aaaaaaaannnnnndddddddd There goes my OTP, first Marvel ends it, now Steel ends it. This i my punishment for killing Ivory isn't it.....

.....I just wanted StarKat to happen (:'()

[QUOTE="Robin man]Now do all of my character have to 15-18? I've been thinking of having my characters as older

[/QUOTE]
It's more preferred, but we've had exceptions

[QUOTE="Robin man]Now do all of my character have to 15-18? I've been thinking of having my characters as older

[/QUOTE]
Your also allowed control of your characters parents, whether heroes, villains, or normal. But they're meant to be side-characters and not be brought in constantly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back