• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

AnnoDomini said:
Yohoo I'm alive!
[media]

[/media]
Yoohoo? I loves the Yoohoo.

tetrafamily.png

They would implement this 'more posts per page' thing after I went sifting through those so many pages for that character list. smh

Okay so... Remember! Don't get pissed when I say this or anything but can we ease up on all the videogame characters...? I mean this is becoming the videogame mash-up RP with a Marvel setting ._.

I actually agree with that, yeah, it's getting a bit much. Luna was alright, as was Cindy, but we have had a total of 17.

< Pissed.

jk

Honestly I've been thinking the same thing.

Between MGS and Monster Hunter. :P

You played Phantom Pain all day didn't you Pink. Don't lie to me, I can see through your lies. I know things.

I played for like four hours this morning, I can't talk.

Excuse me, I saw that this rp has been around for a while, and that there were a lot of replies, and I'm a huge Marvel fan *shoves all of my comic books into a closet, then they all fall out* well anyway, I know a lot about the comic universe for Avengers, so I was hoping that it's more comic book base, and not the tv show and movies and such. Because I have a hulk character that's based on the comic books, so just answer as soon as you can please ^^

[QUOTE="Robin man]Excuse me, I saw that this rp has been around for a while, and that there were a lot of replies, and I'm a huge Marvel fan *shoves all of my comic books into a closet, then they all fall out* well anyway, I know a lot about the comic universe for Avengers, so I was hoping that it's more comic book base, and not the tv show and movies and such. Because I have a hulk character that's based on the comic books, so just answer as soon as you can please ^^

[/QUOTE]
It's kinda 50/50, things that are and are not canon kinda just show up in talk. We've had the Phoenix 5 confirmed, Civil War and a bunch of other things (Hell, one of the characters is straight up just Silk and Spiderman's kid....If you know who she is that is) so yeah, kinda is, kinda isn't.

Just to let ya know though, Hulk's kid is already taken

So there's no five child? Because in the comics Hulk has two sons, and one daughter, ans in that case I can figure something out for a hulk. *snaps fingers* I'll just to think of a reason to get some of Hulks blood. Just like the original she-hulk, being Hulks cousin. Yes I an work with that

And thanks for the info on the fifty fifty @LokiofSP

You could technically say there's no canon second generation? Most kids of any of the heroes just kinda didn't happen, I guess you could say we re-wrote that generation to our own characters? *Shrugs* Siblings are a thing though, I think we just try to limit it and such.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Robin man]Don't worry about that. I got something that may work, if the creator wouldn't mind me doing so.

[/QUOTE]
Yeah....about that, creators been gone for awhile so we're pretty much self-running it until she gets back

[QUOTE="Robin man]Oh, okie dokie. So would you guys mind if I pull a She-Hulk? If you know what her origins is.

[/QUOTE]
I'm cool with it! I haven't read anything of hers though so is she related to the Hulk?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back