• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

anderson-cooper-surprised-shake-head.gif

[media]

[/media]

Look Conner has ice powers and is an angst-y blonde teenager who was born into a well known family, if he doesn't sing one of those two songs I will be VERY dissapointed, especially after I worked so hard to show the parallels you drew in your last post

I was literally going to make his powers similar to hers, unconsciously. And when I realized it I've been trying so hard to not have anything similar. But with Ice it's kinda...limited. So I've just decided to yolo and do whatever.

Like I said, during the Skull Face battle just have him not care anymore and just break out into the song, especially if they have ties, it would be beautiful

So I re-read Steel's post about Helga's death.....I now cannot sleep as what happened in that post is a very terrifying mental image.

4006325-damn-you-sir-classy-j.d.-on-scrubs.gif

@Steel Zinogre

LokiofSP said:
So I re-read Steel's post about Helga's death.....I now cannot sleep as what happened in that post is a very terrifying mental image.
4006325-damn-you-sir-classy-j.d.-on-scrubs.gif

@Steel Zinogre
What can i say? I can make things really horrifying when it comes to monsters.

OnyxTalon said:
(where was I? . What did I lose?)
Hey pal! What do you remember last from the rp? If it was a long time ago than I suggest that you check the overview where there's a post somewhere with what's been going on. :D at the moment a rather large group of us has left on a mission to find a villain named Skull Face :)

OOooooohhhh.... I just kind of took a break from this RP :/ I need a breather

Sooo... Where's the Skullface battle at?

And I'm probably going to have Terry's secret identity well... Secret

CasualDragon said:
Hey pal! What do you remember last from the rp? If it was a long time ago than I suggest that you check the overview where there's a post somewhere with what's been going on. :D at the moment a rather large group of us has left on a mission to find a villain named Skull Face :)
You cray.

There's just a character list.

No summary. :x

Pyosimros said:
OOooooohhhh.... I just kind of took a break from this RP :/ I need a breather

Sooo... Where's the Skullface battle at?

And I'm probably going to have Terry's secret identity well... Secret
Really?

But he's been like...un-secret since day one. Gives him more personality. xD

Pyosimros said:
But seriously where is he?
In a room at the base...with Hollow, Tanya, and Vicky.

I totally just saw that Whale and Unicorn. Like wut. Can't do anymore until it finishes downloading though, curse my internet!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back