• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

[QUOTE="Steel Zinogre]I think she was Kitten around! *Badum tss* jk, your ship is respectable.

[/QUOTE]
And totally canon

Anyways! Glad we cleared that up, lets move away fro this topic!

@National I just remembered that Kelai was a bad guy at one point D: now it's even more sad!

Also, could we be a bit more careful with how we decide to kill off characters? Maybe one or so suicide would be 'fine' in a sense because that happens in real life, but it's also really serious and not something to be taken too lightly. Hope I don't seem like a prude or anything...

Pyosimros said:
Crap what happened? I was at a friend's house... Oh yah I have to post my thingy for the Thanos thing...
Ivory and Kelai kicked the bucket.

And your not the only one. :x

Did kelai kick the bucket though? Will he come back? Will the child of Marko come into play? Will Connor ever COOL down? Find out next time kn Dragonball z

LucianGrey7971 said:
So last I remember they we're fighting Skull Façe (it's like Dr. Beardfaçe from Scrubs) the hell did I miss
They infiltrated the base, found Skull Face along with Hollow, Haven, Helena, and Mimic. Fighting until Connor and Ivory decided to sound the retreat. Turns out Helena is The Boss, though only Kelai knows. Island goes boom. Ivory, Kelai, and Helga all died. (And Redd?)

Now everyone's just kinda flying back to the city. Richie and Strout in his ship. Terry carried Redd. And everyone else is assumingly in the SHIELD vessel that Kelai had.

Songs incoming~

This one was kinda of the 'If Ivory leaves the hero life and moves away.' But it works just as well with this so.

RIP Ivory @Steel Zinogre

[media]

[/media]

Redd's dead too

[QUOTE="Pink Gorilla](TanyaxIvory ship is dead to...)

[/QUOTE] More like IvoryxA-Quarter-Of-All-The-Girls xD

CasualDragon said:
Sorry, at FanExpo so posts are limited for the moment
img-2788083-1-SoIc1fx.gif

My friends should be going there tomorrow or they're there right now :/ I decided not to go cause I already blew a bunch of cash in Comiccon a few months back

There's a time skip coming up. Don't ask me how soon. Within the next week, I suppose. It'll be a 'One month before Thanos returns.' kind of skip if I'm not mistaken. So you could either pop in now and ride out the skip with everyone or show up after the skip. The risk with waiting til after the skip would be that there's no designated time for it to happen. Could be today or later this week. xD

Much winging in this Rp. :3

I should probably add that the skip will be a 2-3 week skip?

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, just seems we've moved forwards in time a tad. :]

I wasn't speaking to you @Robin man get back in your hole! *Sudden whip noise* /jk

That's fine though. Was wondering where you and all your wondrous ideas went to. :]

If either your or @Ethan Hart can't figure out why your character would show up to New York or something (if they aren't originally from there.) you could always say that the Avengers put word out through the hero grapevine that they we're creating a force to combat Thanos and they'd come to check it out or try to help or something. *Shrugs* Do your intro's however you'd like, just shoving info/ideas out there to try and be helpful since alot of people have difficulty inserting themselves.

Uhhh...I had the impression it was at the same time but maybe I'm wrong. You'd have to ask National though, that's his thing. xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back