• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

I'm back for the most part, I've read the new posts and only have one question, you guys ready for the time skip we talked about?

I'm alive. Woke up, got sick, slept all day. xD

Posted the list. If there's any screw ups on it or you have a suggestion to make it better or a question feel completely free to ask me here or in a PM. I don't mind the help with keeping it up to date or looking good.

Thanksies.

And if any character is missing it's because they told me they weren't interested in returning or I hadn't gotten a reply yet.

Though it's possible I missed a character or two somewhere in the mess.

[QUOTE="Mushroom Wars]Can't even find my character sheet lol

[/QUOTE]
lmao Tell me about it.

When I had to go back to re-check something for that list I wanted to cry...so many pages.

Page 28 bruh. :]

Crono said:
lmao Tell me about it.
When I had to go back to re-check something for that list I wanted to cry...so many pages.

Page 28 bruh. :]
U. Are. A lifesaver(*U*)(*U*)(*U*)

and page 27 was literally the page I gave up on( -_- ")

@National @Reaper

You have my permission to like...yolo force shoot the mist at Connor if you want. xD

He'd be sore about it for a while but ya know.

Would I be choosing the power if it happened?

Yeah that'll take me a moment to think out. Pfff.

I almost want to be a troll and give him like levitation or something...because he hates to fly. lol

Maybe an Alter Ego who acts like Batman...kinda like Nikki and Jessica in Heroes.

lmao

And so begins the cold/ice jokes and puns.

Lovely. xD

You think that's bad?

It's Conner we should worry about, imagine all the ice attack puns

[media]

[/media]
The shit I watch when I'm bored.....No words guys

LucianGrey7971 said:
Jordan had left Earth and was...alright let's be honest, he wasn't even in the solar system at this point, in fact he was a couple of galaxies away and was sitting in the heart of a star, for absolutely no reason other than meditation
Tryhard emo move right there, haha.

I know. It was my first thought before the meditation part, just wanted to post it anyways.

Well I was going to have him gain some sort of control and move on but you guys kept the puns rolling so....

xD

(Scarlet Spider & X-23) Ben Reilly and Laura Kinney's Child: Ivory Daili AKA Savage [Killed By Connor]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back