• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

CasualDragon said:
Holy crap. It's taken all day to get through that xD . 115 pages. Woah.
Remember that time you came back and mentioned something about a low amount of posts? No? Well we did. >3

[QUOTE="Pink Gorilla]Time for Skull Face to blow shit up?

[/QUOTE]
We're going to send you to Explosives Anonymous.

Actually that's funny, because when I saw how many pages there was the first thing that popped into my mind was 'Didn't I complain about the opposite earlier?' But we'll forget about that earlier complaint right?

Night, guys. I'm old and I have 40k minis to paint before bed. Besides my faithful laptop needs to charge. See you in the morning!

So I was going to throw up the pretty much finished sometime tomorrow. (Unless someone else messages back in the next 5 days to say they'd like their character to stay.)

I just want to make sure no one has a problem with my being the one to keep up with it or anything. There wasn't a whole lot of talk on the subject so I just don't want dive in and step on toes or something. haha.

tumblr_lyp7ty5EZD1qau345o1_250.gif

Marko's dead, Oscorp is loaded to the brim with lethal radiation, Thanos came and he was a pretty rude visitor, a whole slew of new heroes have joined our fight (on a side note, hello everybody!), and Thanos may come back and while none of us want that we haven't really started discussing that (or maybe we have, the last couple of pages blurred together a little bit).

RiddleWrappedEnigma said:
(Where is everyone? I was busy getting GCSE results.)
After the skirmish with your symbiote and the interjection in Braziel and Akakios' spar most went to a deli to eat.

Good, that sums up the last good long while of pages I was reading and now I don't have to! So thanks for that cliff notes. I figured Steve would get caught up in BS sessions in between the old team and the new guys. Then again, Steve could just read the comics when they came out, as is the beauty of the Marvel Universe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back