• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

I didn't see a closed sign, so I was wondering if you guys still needed players and if so what heroes were taken. I was thinking Taskmaster or Butterball. They sound like they could be fun to play the progeny of.

Inritz said:
I didn't see a closed sign, so I was wondering if you guys still needed players and if so what heroes were taken. I was thinking Taskmaster or Butterball. They sound like they could be fun to play the progeny of.
Always open. :]

Taskmaster's actually taken and as for a list of who is taken it's in the process of being updated right now actually.

Butterball isn't, any others your curious about?

Nope, Butterball is great for me. He was the best part about post civil war training. I'll start creating.

Crono said:
I forget if the Phoenix Force thing was mentioned at the mansion when Flash and Connor we're there or not...if not then nevermind.
@Steel Zinogre

Joe/Pyro got his powers and between Terry/Connor/Dimitri/Sam they managed to convince him to come back to the tower so Perry can try and fix him. Not before knocking the crap out of Sam though. :3 Braziel met Jordan and the two showed up at the Tower. Gwen showed up then left. Carter and Pyrite ran into Akakios(did i get it right?) and told him the team of people in the tower we're actually evil and he set out to attack it. Think that's all.
There's a slight summary. Though Connor, Jordan, Dimitri, Sam, Joe, Braziel, and Gwen are in the same room except Ivory pulled Connor out momentarily. Joe asked to join the Avengers, Braziel keeps breaking shit, Jordan told them he was the Phoenix Force, and Ivory's apologizing to Connor.

This Rp can be a bit...overzealous? :3

It has it's slow moments too.

Reaper said:
(102 messages?!?!?)
giphy.gif

Embrace it.

what exactly is going on now? I tried hopping in but people ignore explosions.

Yes, because the symbiote could cause the death of hundreds so we can't revert all of our attention on an explosion. So if we're going to be sarcastic, of course let's all let hundreds get impaled by a symbiote to save a military soldier with energy powers!

Anyways, I don't really want to start an argument so...

[QUOTE="Steel Zinogre]I kinda figured. But where did it escape to?

[/QUOTE]
We don't know.

Let em go Johhny, he'll turn up.....One day

Good guys let the bad guys escape all the time. At least in comics. Though Steve will be carrying something sonic powered to deal with with Slaughter next time. In case anyone is wondering cannon wise, yes Butterball can't have kids cause he can't get aroused and no needle could get DNA from him. Steve is actually a clone of of MVP using that Butterball raised with his wife also using his wife's DNA. I wrote a three page essay on his backstory, involving Reed Richards and Hank Pym, but for the sake of brevity I left it out. I'm a Creative writing student so I tend to write way too much unless I'm put on a leash.

@InsaneKiller19

Post in the ooc if possible please. x3

And you can still use your new one...we just accept our own characters now since Sitan is MIA.

No I meant post the ooc stuff here in the ooc rather than the IC. lol

You still should post the character in the signup tab. :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back