• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

Alright everyone, we need to talk actually, me and Pyo have been looking at the rules ever since we were told by National to help accept people we've been looking at the rules and we have a few concerns.

We just want to talk about it real quick if that's alright

As the idealistic guy who dare hopes to be a moral center of the party, no doubt I will die a horrid death like all the MVP clones before me. Thanos, Death will be my Girl first!

Alright, about what I wanted to talk about, while we were looking at the rules we noticed the one that said no god-modding or basically no being OP, an well. We thought that this RP had some of that in there, that there was defiantly some people going a bit of the scales, we just wanted to ask people to scale it back a bit

So your asking me to chop off one of Connor's arms because he's so brokenly op? k

Jokes aside, it's probably a good idea.

Yup, just lie down on that hospital bead
demon.jpg

That's why I made Steve's role more of a combat medic. Smaller chance of being OP. Sure he can punch, but he thinks that a hero is more than just a fist. Just don't go getting limbs lopped off. I think that goes far beyond being able to heal naturally.

Of course, did you see the last fight? Conner almost killed Thanos in one punch! Scale it back man @InsaneKiller19 @Inritz

[QUOTE="The Regal Rper]
(Former Apprentice) Deadpool

[/QUOTE]
I've been digging through the signup pages for the last few days. Don't question my knowledge, you fool! (>u>)

That's my question. There was another 'Mentor of' as well but I forgot who it was.

Do we just ask Regal or?

Maybe it should be like the sibling thing? If someone is the apprentice of a canon they've claimed the canon, and if someone wants to make a child to that canon they'd have to ask that person? I dunno. :x

Users who are viewing this thread

Back