• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

Loki just gotta make things awkward. xD

also there will be no hope for you. Get in the basement.

tumblr_mt2e0uClx31so7l58o1_500.gif

*jumps off a bridge whilst chugging a bottle of anti-freeze*

Forgive me if I offended anyone with that comment.

But the events of the comics and movies are set in like, 2015, leaving no time to settle down or have kids

LokiofSP said:
But the events of the comics and movies are set in like, 2015, leaving no time to settle down or have kids
Speaking of comics, I'm gonna go read up about Justice League Europe...... People make some really weird comics......................

AnnoDomini said:
So, what now? I mean, I fell out of the loop again because I had to instal Windows.... 7 FUCKING TIMES!
Now if only you we're drinking a 7up.... 777.

People kind of dispersed a bit after the Marko/Thanos thing. And Dimitri took up the mantle of leader and made the Avengers Assemble call. :3

Ok, so I donno what to do with Alex. He's just, there. Now, I donno, probably gonna have a blast in Russia... literarly. Maybe he's gonna punch Putin, like captain did Hitler.

AnnoDomini said:
Ok, so I donno what to do with Alex. He's just, there. Now, I donno, probably gonna have a blast in Russia... literarly. Maybe he's gonna punch Putin, like captain did Hitler.
Well he still has to apologize for kissing Connor's clone. xDD

I dunno. Perry/Dimitri are in a lab at the tower trying to help/fix Joe. Connor/Sam are in the medical bit at the tower. Jordan/Braziel are going into the tower for chit-chat. Carter/Pyrite just sent a Demi-god to fight the Avengers? Richie/Finn/Helga/Luna are on Richies ship. Everyone else is...? :x

Loki, that was a good pun. Don't go bunge jump without a bunge.

And fine fine, I'll have Alex try to appologize but fuck it up in the process. But I donno what to say about him. I mean, Alex had a plan to go into Wakanda to stop Death Skull's plan of getting ALL the vibranium. And how about a new Doctor Doom, or an old one?

Crono said:
Well he still has to apologize for kissing Connor's clone. xDD
I dunno. Perry/Dimitri are in a lab at the tower trying to help/fix Joe. Connor/Sam are in the medical bit at the tower. Jordan/Braziel are going into the tower for chit-chat. Carter/Pyrite just sent a Demi-god to fight the Avengers? Richie/Finn/Helga/Luna are on Richies ship. Everyone else is...? :x
Akakios: And they just left me...... Note to self. Kill those two after killing these guys.

AvidElmV2 said:
Akakios: And they just left me...... Note to self. Kill those two after killing these guys.
And that's why he told Akakios that he was Connor instead of giving his real name. xD

AnnoDomini said:
Loki, that was a good pun. Don't go bunge jump without a bunge.
And fine fine, I'll have Alex try to appologize but fuck it up in the process. But I donno what to say about him. I mean, Alex had a plan to go into Wakanda to stop Death Skull's plan of getting ALL the vibranium. And how about a new Doctor Doom, or an old one?
Oh, so Alex didn't go to Wakanda yet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back