• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

Not sure, but all else fails we can send out messages.

On a side note, has the time skip already happened or are you all waiting for some loose ends to wrap up? Just curious as to whether I should post about getting on the aircraft or after a timeskip

Well there's the thing with Joe still going on.

And I dunno if National wants to have the funeral pre or post timeskip.

Due to the fact that funerals typically take time to plan, I'd imagine post, but that's up to @National, I think it's either @Pyosimros or you Crono, that are dealing with the Joe thing, Reaper's characters are "supervising" and everyone else is removed from the situation.

Just to clear up, is the updates list a finished topic, can we adjourn on that?

Do you think it'd be better to just do it through messages?

I was going to start trying to get it going....unless someone else wanted to do it.

But I just thought tags at first, and more of a public thing but tags can be missed occasionally.

As far as it being adjourned, character list was only one part really. There's still the summary and building list as well I suppose.

Ah yes....Forgot about the other two things, as for tags vs messages, well I personally can see pros and cons on either side for that one, so I'll leave that alone. As for the updates I'd think we just do sorta like a bulletin board or something right? Only put major events that affect the characters as a whole there. Example:

Thanos just killed everyone in New York? On the update tab

Ivory just turned into an alcoholic? Not on the update tab

Should we limit it to one or two posts?

And whoever decides to be those two posters should be someone willing to update/edit it and such?

I'm willing to post the character post and keep it updated.

Pyosimros said:
Are you guys talking about the thing on the Overview tab?
Yeah, just trying to keep thins in order.

I think it'd be good to have two designated updaters. People who are on often enough and read what's going on, that way we'll usually always know what's happening in that tab

First batch of messages sent. A few replies already.

Those who have been offline Rpnation for over a month and had only a few or no posts in the Rp, so I did not message: GoldenCharizard (Alex Flames), Dj Sears (Nevaeh Romanov), Aura of Twilight (Rosaline), Raven Slender (Raven), FruitNinja (Kallisto), Shiroe Kurona (Kai Miyata), SheltonMultiChara (Shelton Henry) Skylar Black (Skylar Romanoff).

Anyone think I should message them anyways?

AvidElmV2 said:
No one wanna RP with Kratos- I mean Akakios....?
Just fyi the cities in wake of a Thanos attack that everyone only had an hour to prepare for so there's alot of dead citizens, panicked people, and a bit of destroyed buildings in New York because they couldn't evacuate in time and such. And by wake I mean like maybe an hour ago in the Rp, and an Avenger sacrificed himself to give them more time to prepare by sending Thanos really far away. Just thought I'd let you know on the current events and state and such. :3

I think most people are waiting for this next timeskip before doing too much though.

I can send my other character your way if no one else takes you up on that offer though. :P

Just not going to send him your way tonight though as I'm getting tired. lol

And as for the messages yeh. I'll do that.

Crono said:
First batch of messages sent. A few replies already.
Those who have been offline Rpnation for over a month and had only a few or no posts in the Rp, so I did not message: GoldenCharizard (Alex Flames), Dj Sears (Nevaeh Romanov), Aura of Twilight (Rosaline), Raven Slender (Raven), FruitNinja (Kallisto), Shiroe Kurona (Kai Miyata), SheltonMultiChara (Shelton Henry) Skylar Black (Skylar Romanoff).

Anyone think I should message them anyways?

Just fyi the cities in wake of a Thanos attack that everyone only had an hour to prepare for so there's alot of dead citizens, panicked people, and a bit of destroyed buildings in New York because they couldn't evacuate in time and such. And by wake I mean like maybe an hour ago in the Rp, and an Avenger sacrificed himself to give them more time to prepare by sending Thanos really far away. Just thought I'd let you know on the current events and state and such. :3

I think most people are waiting for this next timeskip before doing too much though.

I can send my other character your way if no one else takes you up on that offer though. :P

Akakios, I think its safer in the enchanted, indestructible chamber.....

Alright. Go ahead. He's probably Marvelling (he he, Marvel joke..) In future earths amazing architecture. I mean, how weird are these broken buildings, right?

I'm assuming Jordan has the Phoenix Force, so let's all walk at least 10 miles back, just to make sure no one gets disintegrated by and cosmic flames from the inevitable battle that will happen between these two.

I really want to have Carter come in and be like 'You two are adorable.' But like, I'd rather have him die just yet sooo no thankyou.

I don't have a clue what to do right now.... Can anyone recommend a good RP? Things are really slow for me at the moment and I don't like it.… >_>

I'll have Carter say Hi tomorrow I promise. I just didn't want to start anything as I'm falling asleep, which I'm heading to bed now.

Crono said:
I'll have Carter say Hi tomorrow I promise. I just didn't want to start anything as I'm falling asleep, which I'm heading to bed now.
Good night. I'll probably go to sleep soon too. Not much to do at the moment. See you guys later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back