• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

Dammit! Each time I set up something for one of my characters I fuck it up with another one.

I can't handle 4, I wonder how @Pink Gorilla stays sane with 9, soon to be 10

I'm content with my two.

Though I wouldn't mind another one or two, someone with actual powers and such. xD

This is the life you've chosen @Crono , accept you may now never be allowed to make a character with powers.

Um.....I did @Pink Gorilla, maybe next time read my post....... This is why we can't have nice things ya know. This is why dad left!

[QUOTE="Pink Gorilla]Not really. You can post it here and have everyone discuss it. The owner of the thread hasn't been on this in awhile.

[/QUOTE]
Ah, I see... Anyways, the idea I had is actually kinda.... Weird. I used it in a former RP, but I don't know if I could use it in this. The idea I had was that the Greek gods (You know, Ares, Zeus, Athena?) were real and actually looked over Greece. Anyways, my character was a Greek child who was raised to be a Spartan. He loved war so much, that when he died, Ares decided to resurrect him as a demi-god. Of course, being a demi god, he was never really a full fledged god, so he wasn't immortal and couldn't sit on his throne in Mount Olympus. But despite that, they treated him like their own and even gave him gifts, like Zeus lightning bolts (much much weaker ones, mind you), Apollo's bow, Dwarf Guys hammer (I forgot his name, don't judge me....). So, Akakios, my character, spent his days as Ares underling, starting small skirmishes here and there. But Akakios wanted more and ended up starting a war that nearly toppled Greece. The gods scolded him for this and, reluctantly, locked him in a tomb under ground, where he has been ever since. Until now, that is. So, what do you guys think.

National said:
All in gonna say is
Hercules hercules
All I'm gonna say is

Kranos Kranos

Pink Gorilla] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/10518-avidelmv2/ said:
@AvidElmV2[/URL] I guess that would be fine. I don't think it will be a problem
So... At means I can go ahead and make my character? Or do I have to wait for someone else?

giphy.gif

LokiofSP said:
One of these things is not like the other, one of these things just doesn't belong!
.….......

It's obviously the Batman trying to hide in the picture.

Batman: I'M NOT HERE.

See?

We should do a role call to see who's still a part of this so that we can update the updates tab. Also whoever's good with summaries should put a small blurb somewhere. Just because so many buildings have been destroyed, characters killed, and plots been followed through with and people are joining :D

I agree with that. While we can't edit the first post in the tabs we can still direct people to look at the lower posts and such.

So, let's start with characters in general.

My suggestion: Characters who's Rper is no longer around. (I.E. Cassie/Sitan) that had an impact on other characters should still be kept on the list and such, not only because they can be referenced to but because there is a potential for a return.

People who are still around Rpnation but don't post any longer in the Rp we can tag and ask if they'd like to continue, if not then they won't be added to the list.

Anyone who made characters but either never posted or posted very little with not much impact will be given...maybe a week to respond after being tagged?

Any thoughts? :x

Does anyone know how many people can be tagged per post?

No, I think you covered everything.

The only thing I think we should change is if it's someone like Sitan or Arch, we post inactive as apposed to being on, people who don't post should be labeled.... Divergent? I dunno

Users who are viewing this thread

Back