• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

LucianGrey7971 said:
( Wait...if Tanya died, who the hell did Jordan rescue from Finn?)
Ouch. Your lack of faith is disturbing. I am simply an honest egg trying to make a living in this good world. Not fighting, but trying to talk everyone into a calm fighting free lifestyle with the power of words and persuasion.

CasualDragon said:
Ouch. Your lack of faith is disturbing. I am simply an honest egg trying to make a living in this good world. Not fighting, but trying to talk everyone into a calm fighting free lifestyle with the power of words and persuasion.
How's that been working for you?

And I think that was Allison who got saved from Finn.

Damn you guys are all talk, I leave for many hours unchecked and I have yet to be memed.

Also I just saw Ant-Man.

Jelly.

I'll rent it from gamefly eventually. I'm lazy.

And I still haven't showered yet, it's too early to attempt a meme.

The original plan was to have Alex do the saving but if Anno's still out of it. :x

Also, Tech having coordinates is so cheats. xD

People we're supposed to think he was dead thanks to Ivory.

Guys.....I gotta come out and say it.... I've been hiding it this entire time.......Squidward is my waifu

Wait isn't that from an episode? xD I faintly remember that

Pretty much fight's over and Perry and Ivory are going to go after fake Connor and they got ambushed by Sarah

Pyosimros said:
There was Morlun but... (>_>)
He's still around right? I just assumed he and Miguel kept going at it. xD

There's also Justice if Regal decides to re-join. Villains tend to...die. I was thinking of Carter as more of a long term villain that show's up whenever the hell he feels like it. lmao

I'm just gonna assume Miguel shoved the two of them back into the future, he'll come back later I guess

Yah I was gonna shove Joseph in and then have Perry kill him but... Nah I'll just assume he went back into prison and he's rotting there now

Alright Im done, Im changing my pic, then I'm introducing the last insane member of the fucked up side of the Parker family

xD

Okay footprints crashes my game too...

giphy.gif

Bah.

My house is craziness tonight so my replies are coming in at random-ish intervals and will likely continue like that. And there's a chance I might up and disappear. Just forewarning.

Also none of you answered Finn on comms. Rude friends.

Pff whatever. It was more so to get a post out because it had been a while. Also I just really wanted to make that Kardashian reference because they would be proud

Users who are viewing this thread

Back