• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

I mean you could hop in however you wanted. Everything's just amping up at this point.

Marko or Kelai or both could just show up to the locked down tower and either come in to find out what's going on or speak to the group about to infiltrate or...? I dunno. :x

I'm terrible at entering characters into scenario's as well.

Pff oh and Harry killed Dimitri cause Dimitri asked him to do it. Forgot that part.

I should probably also mention that as far as the people inside the tower only Sarah knows who is supposed to kill Connor and who is about to attack. None of the others actually know it's Ivory + Friends + Vigilante people.

I'd also like to hope Dimitri isn't actually dead but meh.

img2

Well considering Friday accepted the command to go into lockdown from him I'd think the AI thinks he's Connor? Or atleast the voice recognition works.

Do yourself ya really need to know?

Deep enough to earn me an ER trip but not deep enough to need pills

Goodjob. :P

I've only needed stitches once. It involved my leg and a kitchen knife, don't ask.

@Pink Gorilla

Basically Ivory's group went into action after Connor put the tower into lockdown. Tech took lockdown out. Kelai is fighting with all of Steel's characters basically. :P Finn's there too but trying to stop that. Sarah's fighting Terry. Ivory went in after Connor and Perry showed up.

All happening inside the tower or just outside.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back