• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

(BP)

Ahhh I'm still on page 959 of 964 so I'll read it when I catch up @Steel Zinogre Glad to see you all missed me so much (O:))

That Terminator quote. I'm good. I'm done. Don't need to Rp ever again, I'm off to travel the world now.

[QUOTE="Pink Gorilla]"Don't worry, I am not going to control you or kill you, I'm just gonna hurt ya. Really, really badly."

[/QUOTE]
Ayeeee Suicide Squad trailer quote!!

Connor has an excuse, future girl told him he was going to die. That and he's alright with Morlun having his way with the others.

Would it be too easy if Connor just had Friday initiate tower lockdown or something? Pfff.

I kind of B.S'ed that so feel free to disable/disarm it. xD

@National

Just do it! ~ Shia Labeouf

Erm. I forgot what the last part you left at was, I think it was right after the registration ended. Sooo there as a celebratory dinner that everyone was invited to by Boss when it was announced that registration was over. Ivory attacked Impostor Connor then killed himself (not really) then Hollow started attacking the Avengers hours later, Morlun showed up and is fighting with Perry and Miguel, after killing Phoenix. Sarah (girl from future) appeared and told Impostor Connor that her brother was going to kill him and that killing him would start events that would lead to a war and that Harry sent her from the future to prevent this. So Stark Towers on lockdown. And Ivory, Cassandra, Tanya, Jordan, Tech, Spyder, and Terry are about to bust up into Stark Tower to try and take down Connor I guess, then Harry. All Ivory's plan cause he's the only one (besides Harry) that knows Connor is a fake, and he faked his death to initiate this plan.

So inside the tower is Perry and Miguel fighting Morlun. And a second group which is Connor, Sarah, Cindy, Redd, Luna, and Finn. (Helga too?)

Did I miss stuff? I feel like I missed stuff...oh and Jordan killed Hollow plus some civilians.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back