• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

I'm going to assume Ivory's using like...cat eyes to see in the dark or something.

But if he just threw the shield to Connor without saying a word it's just going to hit Connor considering he can't see anything...goodjob Ivory. Great rescue mission when you knockout the person your trying to save.

Jennifer-Lawrence-ok-thumbs-up.gif

Oh....Shit....Completely forgot it was dark in the lab as well. I'm kinda distracted tonight.

If you want I could retcon it so he chops off Conner's head?

LokiofSP said:
Oh....Shit....Completely forgot it was dark in the lab as well. I'm kinda distracted tonight.
Holy crap that went from 0 to 100 very quickly xD

Crono said:
Should have had Finn just silently follow Perry and Ivory. Like Sarah did. xD
Yeah, I should have xD I have no idea why I didn't in the first place!

LokiofSP said:
Carter tried to tell you guys he was a fake.

Sarah's the good terminator and Ivory is the bad one, he came from the future to kill Connor.

Oh shit you found me out.

Sarah is Sarah Conner and Ivory is Arnold Swartzchnager

[QUOTE="Steel Zinogre]Maybe Helga should "bring down the house " > :)

[/QUOTE]
NO!

GODDAMMIT STEEL WHY MUST YOU BREAK EVERYTHING WE LOVE (.A.)

No Sarah's Arnold...and Ivory's that other terminator that was Robert Patrick..or the chick from the second one.

And Mimic can see in the dark too?

> :o

Connor is so unprepared with his normal self.

LokiofSP said:
Oh shit you found me out.
Sarah is Sarah Conner and Ivory is Arnold Swartzchnager

NO!

GODDAMMIT STEEL WHY MUST YOU BREAK EVERYTHING WE LOVE (.A.)
I do not break everything you love, some things you absolutely want gone. And I was also making a pun, I was not at all serious

LokiofSP said:
Guys I dunno why you say Dimitri's dead, look at Atto's character he's still here
Whut? I just posted to see if I'd be accepted, if the RP is dead tell me so I do not waste my time with pointless waiting.

Atto said:
Whut? I just posted to see if I'd be accepted, if the RP is dead tell me so I do not waste my time with pointless waiting.
It was a joke as one of us killed off a character named Dimitri, he was Quicksilver's son as well

the only fimilar trait my character has to the flash is speed xD which even that is more relatable to QuickSilver than flash xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back