• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

Name: Kingston

Hero Name: Kingston

Child Of: Cosmo the Dog

Sexuality: Whatever he pleases

Appearance(pic please!):
tumblr_nos52nGFUx1t7yb70o1_500.png

Personality: Cheerful, enthusiastic, excitable

Powers: None

Weapons: Blaster pistols and an ion assault rifle on his nack

Weaknesses: Sarcasm, the sound of loud machinery, thunder, chocolate, butt scootching and the Cone of Batboi

Favorite Passtimes: Sleeping, eating, running, belly scratches, ear scratches, people

Favorite Song: Who Let The Dogs Out and the Russian National Anthem

RDJ

Last edited by a moderator:
NerdyBirdy said:
Name: Kingston

Hero Name: Kingston

Child Of: Cosmo the Dog

Sexuality: Whatever he pleases

Appearance(pic please!):
tumblr_nos52nGFUx1t7yb70o1_500.png

Personality: Cheerful, enthusiastic, excitable

Powers: None

Weapons: Blaster pistols and an ion assault rifle on his nack

Weaknesses: Sarcasm, the sound of loud machinery, thunder, chocolate, butt scootching and the Cone of Batboi

Favorite Passtimes: Sleeping, eating, running, belly scratches, ear scratches, people

Favorite Song: Who Let The Dogs Out and the Russian National Anthem

RDJ
(Dunno why, but this reminds me of Warwolf from Agents of shield.)

[QUOTE="Emperor Of Embers](Dunno why, but this reminds me of Warwolf from Agents of shield.)

[/QUOTE]
He loves the tales of Warwolf. Any human that can become a dog is an evolutionary marvel to him.

Name:Ryan Heart

Hero Name: Dragon God

Child Of: (optional if parent is not Cannon)

Sexuality:Straight

Appearance(pic please!): (Hero and/or casual)

(Any form is fine)

Personality:Cold and a loner. Has bendable morals. Will not hesitate to kill. He doesn't like taking orders, and has a low opinion of other heroes.

Powers:Cybernetic enhancements allow him to have increased speed and strength. Efficient with various weapons.

Weapons:katannas, pistols, etc.

Weaknesses:Easily angered

Favorite Passtimes:None

Favorite Song:None

DaManofWar said:
Name:Ryan Heart

Hero Name: Dragon God

Child Of: (optional if parent is not Cannon)

Sexuality:Straight

Appearance(pic please!): (Hero and/or casual)

(Any form is fine)

Personality:Cold and a loner. Has bendable morals. Will not hesitate to kill. He doesn't like taking orders, and has a low opinion of other heroes.

Powers:Cybernetic enhancements allow him to have increased speed and strength. Efficient with various weapons.

Weapons:katannas, pistols, etc.

Weaknesses:Easily angered

Favorite Passtimes:None

Favorite Song:None
I hope this isn't it....

I need a picture, "katanas, pistols, etc." Doesn't cut it(no pun intended), full inventory, and a bit more on their powers. Do you need help finding a pic?

sitanomoto said:
I hope this isn't it....
I need a picture, "katanas, pistols, etc." Doesn't cut it(no pun intended), full inventory, and a bit more on their powers. Do you need help finding a pic?
It's a work in progress.

CheshireKuro said:
Awesome! Are their any heroes that aren't allowed to have character related to them or are any of them fine?
I believe they're all fine, if there's any hero that already has a canon child, you just need to ask if that person would be alright with having a sibling

CheshireKuro said:
Awesome! Are their any heroes that aren't allowed to have character related to them or are any of them fine?
The character list is outdated. Partially my fault. So if you have any heroes in mind you may want to ask here if they have a child before going ham on a CS. :P

Crono said:
The character list is outdated. All my fault. So if you have any heroes in mind you may want to ask here if they have a child before going ham on a CS. :P

DaManofWar said:
I want a son of Daredevil, and maybe Deadpool's granddaughter.
I have Daredevil, so if you want to make a kid for him, that's okay, just be sure to talk about it with me first

@Archon

tumblr_mnb9wyKy3a1rfovzio1_500.gif

CheshireKuro said:
No worries, I was gonna make a character that's the son of Black Widow if that was fine.
I think Black Widow is open? Someone correct me if I'm wrong though....

DaManofWar said:
I want a son of Daredevil, and maybe Deadpool's granddaughter.
I know someone had a Deadpool kid at one point but he hasn't been around in a while. And for the life of me I can't remember his username...but I think someone made a Deadpool kid in his absence? I can't remember anything today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back