• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

AnarchyReins said:
Well think of thor his is a god, but his also canon
Yeah, Thor is, but I'm not sure about Neptune.

But at the end of the day, we're not the ones who accept people, so it just depends on what the owner says.

Just hold tight until she says something :)

Name:Maul

Child Of: Maul is of Venom Lineage

Sexuality: N/A

Appearance:

Ul8Qc5wgkrN4c6XctmL63ANgiP5FcgTvs2YURd1P9Pa0n75H3xxp1BysLBdymgZnSGzY1VLs0SbXnfMxjhVNFXHZMTpX3xxIrSjD_ZBL3j9Zy4dfKpVBTb58UjVZVzmfCN24-Izb

Personality: His temperance is that of a wild beast, he is often very docile, and a big softie. But tread in the wrong way around him, well….. let’s just say his name is not Maul for nothing. He also has a mind set of a 5 year old child, but never speaks. (Ok, he speaks rarely. He never speaks to anyone mainly because he is always trying to isolate himself.)

Powers: One of the few symbiotes that have no need for a host, Strength that increases with how much rage he is holding, Superhuman leaping, used when running, which comes to Superhuman Speed, since he can run faster than a flying plane in the air, and can swim fast enough to create a whirlpool. His stamina increases as his rage increases. Regenerative healing factor (Which heals at Hulk’s pace, depending on wounds, but must consume to heal faster.) He can adapt to hostile environments, like the bottom of the sea, or the vacuum of space. He even has an air gland that oxygenates his lungs, and normalizes pressure, allowing underwater breathing. Due to his rage, and his rather disturbing thoughts, he has a psychic resistance. Genetic memory, Tendril generation, Able to make weapons on his body with black goo in his body, He also has Spider senses, and immunities to being sensed, with the exception of from other symbiotes. HE also has offspring detection, allowing him to detect other symbiotes. Shapeshifting, stretching and deforming. He also has Superhuman durability.

Weapons: His incredible jaws, his hands, and head, and claws.

Weaknesses: Fire, Sonic frequencies (The Venom symbiote used has been mutated to withstand Thunderclaps) and flowers (just present him with any flower, and he will calm down just by sniffing it, but will often go towards them when he sees them, causing him to be in plain sight, and easier to see.

Favorite Song: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate Ceadeus theme, Monster Hunter 3 ultimate/ 4 Ultimate Zinogre theme, Monster hunter 3 ultimate Brachydios theme, and Monster hunter Freedom Unite Tigrex theme. RDJ!!!!

LokiofSP said:
*Tsk, tsk, tsk* You just keep trying to copy Ivory huh?
Ima sue you Steel
The thing is though.... Ivory is a host to a symbiote, Maul and slash have no need for one. I have know Idea why you do this....

[QUOTE="Steel Zinogre]The thing is though.... Ivory is a host to a symbiote, Maul and slash have no need for one. I have know Idea why you do this....

[/QUOTE]
I'm telling you Steel!

Don't make me find you and fight you!

I'm the One Pun Man! It only takes one Pun to beat you!

LokiofSP said:
I'm telling you Steel!
Don't make me find you and fight you!

I'm the One Pun Man! It only takes one Pun to beat you!
I have a friend who is number Pun, and trust me, you would not last one half of a pun against him.

[QUOTE="Steel Zinogre]I have a friend who is number Pun, and trust me, you would not last one half of a pun against him.

[/QUOTE]
Oh is this a pun fight now?!

Watch this, I only need ONE PUN!

One time a man was at a bar with jumper cables, the bar tender looks at him and says, "Okay, I'll serve you, just don't START anything!"

LokiofSP said:
Oh is this a pun fight now?!
Watch this, I only need ONE PUN!

One time a man was at a bar with jumper cables, the bar tender looks at him and says, "Okay, I'll serve you, just don't START anything!"
A dyslexic man walked into a BRA!!! And besides, I've heard that before from the GAME GRUMPS!

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Steel Zinogre]A dyslexic man walked into a BRA!!! And besides, I've heard that before from the GAME GRUMPS!

[/QUOTE]
I don't watch those guys...

Anyways, I gotta 'nother one

Two cannibals are eating a clown, one turns to the other and says, "This taste funny to you?"

Thevies came into my house and stole everything but deodorant, towels and soap. Dirty bastards

When I was five I lost my dog spark.

When the neighbors called saying they found him

My dad asked were they found him

The said in the electric company

Users who are viewing this thread

Back