• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

Carnage noticing he was ignored,snuck up behind brute and stabbed a tendril at his head,and makes him want to attack just about everything he sees(Emperor would you mind if I have brute go on a rampage? If not it fails and it just puts a small cut on the back of brutes head)

MTchaos1134 said:
Carnage noticing he was ignored,snuck up behind brute and stabbed a tendril at his head,and makes him want to attack just about everything he sees(Emperor would you mind if I have brute go on a rampage? If not it fails and it just puts a small cut on the back of brutes head)
(The extremis strand within brute kills anything in his blood, even Symbiote goo. So it would be impossible. but... you could have Carnage attempt to absorb the Space Symbiote...) Brute looked at Carnage, and growled as the Antigens that were put in him were killed by the EXTREMIS virus. Brute did not like Carnage much, but he could tell that the red symbiote was not to be underestimated.

Augustus's organs hung low, but they were slightly above the Symbiote making him stare into the strange alien mess. They glowed bright with heat, dripping hot, scalding liquid to trap the Symbiote. He snickered and spoke in his deep, Smaug like voice, "Do you honestly believe I do not know about you Klyntar? I READ YOUR GOD DAMN BOOK! I offer you a chance at survival... bond with me and become my servant, or else I will torture you tell the end, watching you evaporate under my heat!" He then flailed, screaming at the top of his monster lungs that nearly shattered windows. He smashed his heavy hands down, quivering the Earth around him. Hundreds of abandoned cars alarms went off, all screaming in horrific sound. He was trying to overwhelm the Symbiote with heavy and vibration tell it succumbed to either his will, or it's own wounds. If it tried to escape, Augustus would fire out his tongue and keep it trapped.

hudhouse said:
Augustus's organs hung low, but they were slightly above the Symbiote making him stare into the strange alien mess. They glowed bright with heat, dripping hot, scalding liquid to trap the Symbiote. He snickered and spoke in his deep, Smaug like voice, "Do you honestly believe I do not know about you Klyntar? I READ YOUR GOD DAMN BOOK! I offer you a chance at survival... bond with me and become my servant, or else I will torture you tell the end, watching you evaporate under my heat!" He then flailed, screaming at the top of his monster lungs that nearly shattered windows. He smashed his heavy hands down, quivering the Earth around him. Hundreds of abandoned cars alarms went off, all screaming in horrific sound. He was trying to overwhelm the Symbiote with heavy and vibration tell it succumbed to either his will, or it's own wounds. If it tried to escape, Augustus would fire out his tongue and keep it trapped.
Carnage quickly realizes it is time to book as the heat will hurt him is he does not get out of there,but being disoriented by another vibration he could not swing himself out,instead he threw two axes made of itself at the strange large organs over the other Symboite,the axes disinherited after hitting the organs.

MTchaos1134 said:
Carnage quickly realizes it is time to book as the heat will hurt him is he does not get out of there,but being disoriented by another vibration he could not swing himself out,instead he threw two axes made of itself at the strange large organs over the other Symboite,the axes disinherited after hitting the organs.
The Axes plunged into Augustus's heart. He screamed in agony, raising his mighty claws to crush Carnage. Magma and saliva dripped off his mighty mouth. His fangs could crush bone in mere moments, and they hungered for Klyntar flesh for this insolence. He curled up into his massive bolder state, and began rolling through the screaming streets at the Symbiote. Heads.. will... roll!!

hudhouse said:
The Axes plunged into Augustus's heart. He screamed in agony, raising his mighty claws to crush Carnage. Magma and saliva dripped off his mighty mouth. His fangs could crush bone in mere moments, and they hungered for Klyntar flesh for this insolence. He curled up into his massive bolder state, and began rolling through the screaming streets at the Symbiote. Heads.. will... roll!!
Carnage quickly forms a large web in front of him,throws two three spears at the charging thing and made large spikes all over itself as it prepared for the coming threat.

hudhouse said:
The symbiote screams in agony, and looked at Augustus. "I WILL NEVER SERVE YOU! MY MASTER IS MURAMASA!!" He said as he pounced in Augustus, and began to attempt to bite his neck. "You will pay for this, you will pay!"

MTchaos1134 said:
Carnage quickly forms a large web in front of him,throws two three spears at the charging thing and made large spikes all over itself as it prepared for the coming threat.
The nearly 500,000 pound beast just ripped through the webbing like they were nothing! The spears flew apart, shattered like stone against it's massive lava body. He rolled over the Space Symbiote with all of his massive weight while trying to crush and kill Carnage!

hudhouse said:
The nearly 500,000 pound beast just ripped through the webbing like they were nothing! The spears flew apart, shattered like stone against it's massive lava body. He rolled over the Space Symbiote with all of his massive weight while trying to crush and kill Carnage!
Quickly realizing he can't win this fight,carnage finally can and does,swing quickly away looking for somewhere he can't get underground.

MTchaos1134 said:
Quickly realizing he can't win this fight,carnage finally can and does,swing quickly away looking for somewhere he can't get underground.
Augustus screamed so loud that the windows around Carnage exploded, raining down shards that decided to slash him apart! Augustus spewed out a blob of lava while sending out his tongue to drag him closer. Nothing will stop his rage!!

The sound stunned carnage again,he slowly got up and looked at the approaching things and lava,carnage quickly extends its arms to the nearest building and pulled himself to the side avoiding the lava but does not know how to avoid the coming tounge,Carnage looks around and finally sees a subway station,carnage quickly ran inside,going underground.

hudhouse said:
An elephant weighted between 3 to 6 tons. Augustus was about 123 tons, or about 20 Asian Bush Elephants. The 30 foot wide monster reared it's head back, igniting it's stomach with heat and light. Magma leaked out of his organs, but it didn't matter. The main blob exploded out, zooming like a cannon ball made of tightly packed lava at Mako. No matter the answer... The black tumors began to bubble again on his flesh.
Unable to move Mako was hit by the lava hit Mako as it burned away the ice layer that covered his skin but it was a matter of time before it would hit his skin.

Jordan watched the fight and sighed "Never a dull moment..." he started to interfere when he felt...himself? Jordan looked in the direction he had felt his own power coming from and appeared in the spot where he had felt it "Great...I'm stalking myself...that's not weird at all."

@Pyromaniac

Last edited by a moderator:
Having been able to make it underground carnage decides it is still not safe and goes deeper into th station,then sits down and starts to recover and plan what to do next.

Jordan nonchalantly looked around and frowned, whatever trace of Phoenix Force there was...it was gone now. "Odd...mildly intriguing...but I've got other things to tend to..." Jordan disappeared from sight and appeared in front of the behemoth that was Augustus "I do believe you've proven your strength Augustus...time to zip up before you destroy Manhattan."

@hudhouse

LucianGrey7971 said:
Jordan nonchalantly looked around and frowned, whatever trace of Phoenix Force there was...it was gone now. "Odd...mildly intriguing...but I've got other things to tend to..." Jordan disappeared from sight and appeared in front of the behemoth that was Augustus "I do believe you've proven your strength Augustus...time to zip up before you destroy Manhattan."
@hudhouse
Augustus smiled, "Ah, Jordan. Your here. I do wish to ask for your help after this but the symbiotes do not deserve mercy!" He rolled after them, but could be easily stopped by Jordan.

Jordan frowned again before appearing in the behemoth's path and stretching out his left arm in am attempt to stop the momentum cold, he even waited until there was contact before using energy to make sure that it was enough to stop him, but nothing else "Some would say the same about you and I...you forget yourself Augustus. Even in your worst moments you were a protector, not a destroyer...though I understand better than most how thin that line is, but now is not the time."

@hudhouse

Bored was the least of her emotion right now as The Dark Phoenix flew across the sky, not giving a hoot of what was happening.

Go down child, I am sensing something extremely familiar.

And the voices were back. They'd always been there, ever since she were born. Her mother said it was the Phoenix force that morphed into her genes, something she herself couldn't even explain. Call it a blessing, call it a curse, Layla preferred to say it was neutral. She didn't at all mind the powers she received with it, but the voices were definitely a bother.

Now why on Earth would I listen to you? Last time I did that, I got trapped and almost ended up in Arkham. I'm staying right up here.

But a jolt in her body sent the young villain flying down into the streets, letting the force guide her through narrow streets and alleys, before she finally came across two men talking.

There, that is your new adventure.

Another thing that sucked about the Phoenix force, it always left her with questions. Who were these people? From the conversation, she assumed one was named Augustus, but the other didn't seem familiar. But she stuck around, listening in on the conversation, allowing herself to eavesdrop.

MTchaos1134 said:
Making it to the space Symboite carnage quickly puts webs around it in case it would try to struggle."Hello again."
"Let go of me, Peasant! I AM SUPERIOR!!" he shouted as he struggled. He had absorbed slash, but had not gained all of his abilities. "WHY HAVE I NOT GAINED HIS ABILITES!?!" He thought as a familiar voice was heard. "You space types are really daft. You are not superior. There is no superior breed. Only the smartest and fittest survive, and you are not either one of those." Venom said, coming out of the shadows. He appeared to have decayed, and been zombified in some way, since human muscle was shown in patches, and his facial muscles were exposed. "It's been a long time son..... Too bad one of your brothers died because of this fool." He said in a slightly dead tone.

(
maxresdefault.jpg
Zombie Venom, If you will. This also comes from a Game I play on my phone, called Marvel: Future Fight)

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Emperor Of Embers]"Let go of me, Peasant! I AM SUPERIOR!!" he shouted as he struggled. He had absorbed slash, but had not gained all of his abilities. "WHY HAVE I NOT GAINED HIS ABILITES!?!" He thought as a familiar voice was heard. "You space types are really daft. You are not superior. There is no superior breed. Only the smartest and fittest survive, and you are not either one of those." Venom said, coming out of the shadows. He appeared to have decayed, and been zombified in some way, since human muscle was shown in patches, and his facial muscles were exposed. "It's been a long time son..... Too bad one of your brothers died because of this fool." He said in a slightly dead tone.
(
maxresdefault.jpg
Zombie Venom, If you will. This also comes from a Game I play on my phone, called Marvel: Future Fight)

[/QUOTE]
"How did you regain life?"carnage said in confusion as to sits next to the space Symboite preparing to absorb it.

MTchaos1134 said:
"How did you regain life?"carnage said in confusion as to sits next to the space Symboite preparing to absorb it.
"I have always lived.. It's just my host is dead, and cursed." Venom said as he walked closer, appearing to be a bulky beast that towered over the two. He grabbed the Space Symbiote's face, and slammed him into a wall. "That is for one of my sons." Venom calmly said as he grabbed the Space Symbiote's leg, and slammed him into a pillar. "That is siding with a corrupt being." He then shoved his arms into his midsection, and pushed as hard as he could, ripping him in half. "And that.... Is for ever human you have consumed." HE said as the two halves melted, and reconstituted itself back to a whole body, being much weaker than before."Eat up my son. You will need your strength." venom said as he walked off, up to stark tower. "Avengers! My friends. I am here to make peace with you all, and most importantly, to tell you that one of my sons... Slash, has fallen in combat. He was absorbed by your enemy. I simply wish to be your ally, to be sure this will not happen again! Take heed! for if you kill me here, My other spawn will not be too happy with all of you. Especially you, Jade Walters!" Venom said as jade backed up in horror. @sitanomoto @hudhouse @MTchaos1134 @Everyone else

Users who are viewing this thread

Back