• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

"Because I won't use my power to it's fullest extent, I know. In order to do that Jordan Grace and the Phoenix Force would cease to exist as one soul two minds...I need not lose myself. Not yet. Don't claim to know me, powerful as you may be, in the end you will burn with the rest of the universe when the time comes." Jordan sighed a bit before turning his back

"Whatever, try not to mess up this universe, otherwise I might have ta kill ya."

LucianGrey7971 said:
"Because I won't use my power to it's fullest extent, I know. In order to do that Jordan Grace and the Phoenix Force would cease to exist as one soul two minds...I need not lose myself. Not yet. Don't claim to know me, powerful as you may be, in the end you will burn with the rest of the universe when the time comes." Jordan sighed a bit before turning his back
"Whatever, try not to mess up this universe, otherwise I might have ta kill ya."
"Wrong answer but a good one no less. You and the Phoenix will soon be snuffed out. You may think all will burn when this universe's Ragnarok comes but that's only what you think human." Thor said before entering a booming fit of laughter at Jordan.

Jordan stopped in his tracks and said in an ominous tone that revealed the insanity that Jordan had hid for all these years, the insanity that came from his mind wandering through the universe for what felt like an eternity, the insanity of watching stars die and be born over and over again, "Y'know....as it just so happens..." He turned his gaze on Thor, one of his eyes completely black, save for the orange iris. It should have been perfectly clear to the God then and there that as childish as Jordan acted, he had wisdom beyond what most in the universe had...and it wasn't from the Phoenix Force

"I don't like that term either~"

LucianGrey7971 said:
Jordan stopped in his tracks and said in an ominous tone that revealed the insanity that Jordan had hid for all these years, the insanity that came from his mind wandering through the universe for what felt like an eternity, the insanity of watching stars die and be born over and over again, "Y'know....as it just so happens..." He turned his gaze on Thor, one of his eyes completely black, save for the orange iris. It should have been perfectly clear to the God then and there that as childish as Jordan acted, he had wisdom beyond what most in the universe had...and it wasn't from the Phoenix Force
"I don't like that term either~"
"You have lost your only advantage." Thor said amidst his laughter not even phased by what he saw in Jordan's eye. "For someone who should know so much, you know very little. Do you wish.to try me now boy? Have you found your nerve amidst your humanity."

LucianGrey7971 said:
"I am not human. My humanity died a long time ago...but I'm not one of you either. I am BETTER than that."
"Doesn't matter what you are, you will either wither away or be slain like a common beast." Thor told Jordan.

Jordan didn't respond to Thor, he was however sick of people trying to pull a Babe Ruth with his life expectancy. Ge merely disappeared without warning

Cassie took this opportunity to charge up a freon beam, analyzing her opponents mannerisms. He probably used a fighting technique unique to his whips, something she had never seen before, so she had to be careful.

Fyodor Vanko/Whiplash

His head turned to look at Cassie. He saw she was trying to do something. 'Great. This I saw from her father. I should dodge it preety easily. Or...' He looked at his whips. '... I could use these to fry some circuits on her hands... Or dissable the boosters so she can't fly. So many choices...' Fyodor smiled, as this was getting interesting. His whips were still charging, but could still fry something with the amount of power he had available.

With a yell, he threw his left whip at Cassie's right leg. He didn't charge it yet, but awaited for it to wrap itself around her leg.

@sitanomoto

As Jordan disappears, a new portal of space and time shattered open, and another being with godlike powers steps out: Thaddeus.

"My my Thor. I do believe your words of wisdom drove him away. You know he does not like to be corrected? He believes he knows more than everyone else."

@Raikou Kaminari @LucianGrey7971

AnnoDomini said:
Fyodor Vanko/Whiplash
His head turned to look at Cassie. He saw she was trying to do something. 'Great. This I saw from her father. I should dodge it preety easily. Or...' He looked at his whips. '... I could use these to fry some circuits on her hands... Or dissable the boosters so she can't fly. So many choices...' Fyodor smiled, as this was getting interesting. His whips were still charging, but could still fry something with the amount of power he had available.

With a yell, he threw his left whip at Cassie's right leg. He didn't charge it yet, but awaited for it to wrap itself around her leg.

@sitanomoto
Cassie felt the whip wrap around her right leg and she jumped, using her left boot and right hand blaster to charge towards him, raising her left hand and firing her freon beam.

Desimus looks at Lis, his eyes almost ready to well up and cry.

"I don't even feel like a fucking man. She stripped away everyrhig from me and revealed my secrets. Even if you did take everything away from the others, it would just happen again. It would be better if I just left."

And with that, Desimus was gone. He hits the button under his desk, and he teleports away. Away from Chocola. Away from Dimitri, Harry and Lis. Away from the Avengers.

@sitanomoto @Emperor Of Embers @Reaper

Aleena Meredith Quill

Aleena turned her head to Cassie momentaril, and she gave her a quick nod, a thankful look set upon her face, before the hate filled glare returned as she looked back at Vanko. He seemed almost vunerable as he met her stare, but her eyes only hardened. She wouldn't be phased.

The blue sparks grew greater in her palms and she was aware of Cassie charging up her beam next to her. It lasted not so long as Vanko reacted, throwing his whip out at her leg.

Cassie had jumped forward alas, but Vanko still had a hold, hed still be able to throw her. With a small cry to exert her power Aleena brought her hands up, and literally threw a bolt of blue and strong electricity at Vanko's left arm, the arm holding the whip currently around Cassie's leg, it seemed to travel with Cassie's beam before they hit him on his left simultaneously. Aleena saw it as a process of elimination. She just hoped it worked. When the electricity hit him, if it worked, she'd still have an attachment to him, perhaps be able to force off his whip with some good tugs and if he didn't act quick.

Mention:

@sitanomoto

@AnnoDomini

Last edited by a moderator:
National said:
As Jordan disappears, a new portal of space and time shattered open, and another being with godlike powers steps out: Thaddeus.
"My my Thor. I do believe your words of wisdom drove him away. You know he does not like to be corrected? He believes he knows more than everyone else."

@Raikou Kaminari @LucianGrey7971
"It's indeed true, his arrogance is even worse than Tony Stark and Ultron." Thor said as Thaddeus arrived. "One doesn't even need precognition to know he is going to get himself killed one of these days. So are you watching him in hopes that maybe he'll come to terms with himself?"

[QUOTE="Raikou Kaminari]"It's indeed true, his arrogance is even worse than Tony Stark and Ultron." Thor said as Thaddeus arrived. "One doesn't even need precognition to know he is going to get himself killed one of these days. So are you watching him in hopes that maybe he'll come to terms with himself?"

[/QUOTE]
((Tony: HEY! I'm not THAT stuck up!"

Friday: *replays thing* Genius, Billionaire Playboy Philanthropist.

Tony: Fuck you Friday.

Cap: *from other room* LANGUAGE!))

Thaddeus perks his lips, floating in the air.

"I am making myself stronger, so if I have to, I will end him. He is powerful, but he is arrogant, and rude. He believes himself to be the best of the best, but acts like a sniveling little child. He has seen such, but doesn't use the wisdom for anything that is worth."

@Raikou Kaminari

With arriving to the tower with groceries in hand, papyrus looked on in awe, mortified with the two corpses laying on the ground. "I MUST DO SOMETHING. FOR I, THE GREAT PAPYRUS, WILL END THIS BLOODSHED." he said as he went inside, sat the groceries down, and shouted at the top of his nonexistant lungs, "STOOOOOOOOOOOP!!!!" he shouted, feeling the piercing stares of the combatants going to him. "I, THE GREAT PAPYRUS, HAVE SOME THINGS TO SAY TO ALL OF YOU!" he said in a stern voice. @sitanomoto @AnnoDomini @BeamMeUpScotty @National @CasualDragon (I gotchu @AnnoDomini )

Reaper said:
"Shit. Harry, go after him." Dimitri commanded.
"I don't know where he went, or else I would have." He replied. "But for now we need to solve this Miranda issue. Does anyone have a belt or something? Anything to stop her from talking?"

@sitanomoto @National @Raikou Kaminari @Emperor Of Embers
"I have a sap plant! Will that help?" She asked as she pulled out a white plant with a viscous sap oozing from the bottom of the stem. "This is used to make things, because its adhesive is stronger than even gorilla glue!" She added.

[QUOTE="Emperor Of Embers](Yeah, but I spoke with him before, and wanted a moment of redemption that was thrown out the window. I am bringing it back.)

[/QUOTE]
((Noooooo! We have it planned!!!!))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back