• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

Raikou would just have to watch for a second one with electroreception. He expanded an invisible electric field around the room for sensory purposes. Whatever it is if it's tangible like it has to be for him to feel it like that then it will show up. Seems the Prinny is unrealiable in such situations.

Last edited by a moderator:
Olivier scooped up Chara and held him so he couldn't stab her. "...Jordan's gonna be pissed about this..." she said staring at the bundle of murder. While Chara wasn't trying to stab her, he was flailing and swinging the knife at Hybrid who was now JUST out of reach.

Morgan sat in the back, attempting to look as scary as possible, which wasn't very scary, because lets be honest this is MORGAN we're talking about. He glanced amoung the faces and went over all the people he did and did not know...Until he came to Joseph. He eyed him for a few moments, going between him and his arrows. He then slowly began to shuffle to him, reaching whisper distance he began tl talk, "Pst...Hey, bow and arrow guy....Yeah you... This might sound like an odd question but...What's your power? Can you like, not miss a shot or something?"

@Archon

Dimitri slammed his hand on the table in front of him. "Last I checked, this was an avengers meeting. What makes you think it's okay to attack teammates?"

"An avengers meeting and I wasn't invited?" Harry said as he walked in. "As much as I try no not get the wrong impression, it seems like I'm not appreciated around here."

@MEETING

Reaper said:
Dimitri slammed his hand on the table in front of him. "Last I checked, this was an avengers meeting. What makes you think it's okay to attack teammates?"
"An avengers meeting and I wasn't invited?" Harry said as he walked in. "As much as I try no not get the wrong impression, it seems like I'm not appreciated around here."

@MEETING
Sans with a giant smile on his face looked at Harry and said, "Hmm, oh im sorry I wasn't paying attention Kiddo, who are you?"

Mason jumped in his skin. "N-no it's perfectly fine sir! It's just... i don't feel comfortable becuse of my... own..." Mason trailed off hoping the unknown man would catch his drift. You could see he was curious but afraid as well.

@Crono

Precision

Any previous, casual conversations in the room appeared to be halted as some guy attempted to tell them how to run things, Clint had told Joseph who ran the New-World Avengers, and some stupid Samurai warrior who was in no-way-shape-or-form as cool as Precision, was not among the Leadership - whilst Kat and Sarah were likely mentally screaming from some sort of escape from Joseph's awesomeness - which they clearly couldn't handle - the teen found himself nodding at Finn's intelligent answer over the issue of moving the Avengers. Of course, more drama surged trough the room, such as an intruder; but like female Crossbones, this room was packed with heroes,so no need for worries. The Bystander Effect at its finest.

However, Joseph was surprised to hear someone talking at him - someone who's voice he did not recognize. Curiously he faced them with a raised eyebrow, a look of shock nearly plastering his face. The teen facing him looked like he'd been through
hell and back. But he'd be damned if that would effect his awesome sociality. With a look of confidence, and a smirk spoke.

"Bow and Arrow guy? I am Precision! World's Greatest Archer, son of the lame Hawkeye who is nowhere near as good as me, subduer of evil-doers, and Miss Mischief's closest friend and advisor!" He finished with a majestic hand gesture, as if boasting to a cabinet of politicians, before he rubbed his hands together, blowing fervently. "Now... My power? You were absolutely right, it was never missing a shot! That and being absolutely, totally awesome, whilst not a power, dis I mention my unrivaled rock-climbing skills? I'd make spider-girl here jealous." He answered with a bright smile, before folding his arms and raising an eyebrow again. "What's your power, bleeding everywhere, and asking random questions?" He asked with vivid curiosity to the wounds on the other males bodies, he wanted to ask Kat to heal him, the problem was Joseph would likely end up in the Southpole as punishment for daring to ask another thing. That was bad.

Aedan

Aedan tried to chuckle at Conner's words as he crumbled onto the bed, weekly climbing under the covers with an audible sigh forcing itself
through his throat. He couldn't care less about the ridiculous management meeting taking place in the Tower, it seemed Conner cared just as little; despite being in a leadership position. With a slight smile, Aedan's eyes closed and he forced himself into a luxuriously comfortable position.

"Sure, you can stay here if you want... Just remember though, I can run away... I'm not an Avenger... But you? You're a leader of these heroes... They depend on you..." Aedan muttered in earnest, whilst Conner may have joked; the fact that he didn't want to be here seemed clear in his attitude towards the others, Aedan wondered why, but that was for another time. Yet whilst his words were not what Conner wanted to hear, he didn't want the Blonde making the same mistake as Aedan, and running away when really - deep down, that isn't what he wanted.

Finally, as Mason replied to Conner's words, the teen found himself laughing out loud at the similarity of himself and Mason. "I was the same when I first arrived... Ran away twice, actually. Conner here is the only person I know really... I know it can be frightening, in truth it still is for me... When I get out of this bed, I'll take care of ya." Aedan muttered with as much enthusiasm he could muster lingering on the edge of sleep. "Until then, I'm sure Conner will look out for you..." He stated, each word growing quieter. The sentence was to add a 'Right Conner' on the end, but the sate was never reached, as Aedan's eyelids shut and sleep claimed him.

@Lemoncakes @LokiofSP @CasualDragon @Crono @GoldenChari

(The Horrible Hero team shall tagged in all Joseph Posts, this team is a THING! Don't take it from me!)

Sarah snorted and attempted to stand up and retort, "Now listen here you litt-" she stopped and slid back down the wall, a hand over her mouth and her face turned greener than Smasher. She shut up after that...

Morgan whistled,
"Wow, those are cool powers. I actually don't have any, I'm the token normal of the week."

@Archon

Reaper said:

@MEETING
"Efficiency of this meeting has decreased with the presence of the non leadership. If you want effiency returned removed the unneeded elements which is everh but Connor and Finn Banner. We also need Crazy Cassie Stark down here. But a veteran who you believe capable of leading team 5 can remain as well. I suggest telling the others to wait outside for their leaders to come to decisions. That was my original plan was just to talk the leaders." Raikou said.

[QUOTE="Raikou Kaminari]"Efficiency of this meeting has decreased with the presence of the non leadership. If you want effiency returned removed the unneeded elements which is everh but Connor and Finn Banner. We also need Crazy Cassie Stark down here. But a veteran who you believe capable of leading team 5 can remain as well. I suggest telling the others to wait outside for their leaders to come to decisions. That was my original plan was just to talk the leaders." Raikou said.

[/QUOTE]
Sekki just starred at Raikou, before stating, "Dood... this is the worst thing you could possibly do. This is like telling a orphanage of kids that their being split apart, and when they rightfully scream, you doods kick their doods out and say 'play nice and wait while we make your decisions for you'. Your a TYRANT, a Dictator Dood! Not the good type of Tyrants either Dood, worse."

Sekki then announced to everyone, "Free Prinny for sale Doods! One Sardine a month pay doods! Magical Dood that will cook, clean and scrub your toilets dood!"

hudhouse said:
Sekki just starred at Raikou, before stating, "Dood... this is the worst thing you could possibly do. This is like telling a orphanage of kids that their being split apart, and when they rightfully scream, you doods kick their doods out and say 'play nice and wait while we make your decisions for you'. Your a TYRANT, a Dictator Dood! Not the good type of Tyrants either Dood, worse."
Sekki then announced to everyone, "Free Prinny for sale Doods! One Sardine a month pay doods! Magical Dood that will cook, clean and scrub your toilets dood!"
"

hudhouse said:
"This meeting isn't just about splitting apart. We literally have to decide everything else then follow theough on that to get to that point because of all the other things that have come up." Raikou said. "However, I will release you of your contract. I think you should go to Connor Rogers to sign a new one."

Connor raised an eyebrow at Mason, "Your own...what? Powers?" Connor gave a low chuckle, since the tower was full of people with powers. Followed by Aedan who proceeded to speak before eventually drifting off, "You may not be an Avenger, but you came back." Connor spoke softly so as to not wake his sleeping friend, "And I nearly killed you for it."

The blonde moved towards the door and motioned for Mason to follow out into the hall, "You can stay in here if you'd like, just try not to wake him or anything." Connor shrugged, planning to go back to the mixed emotions room of shouting. "I guess I have to be there for this...meeting. All I ask is you not go into the basement levels alone, Cassie would have a fit if she found you in her lab."

Moving off down the hall and back to the room with the large group he entered in time to here Raikou make a suggestion. "The little guy is right." Connor said nodding towards Sekki, "Anyone with access to the tower who wants to be here, can be. They have as much of a say as we do."

@hudhouse @Raikou Kaminari

@TheOtherPeepsInTheRoom

Crono said:
Connor raised an eyebrow at Mason, "Your own...what? Powers?" Connor gave a low chuckle, since the tower was full of people with powers. Followed by Aedan who proceeded to speak before eventually drifting off, "You may not be an Avenger, but you came back." Connor spoke softly so as to not wake his sleeping friend, "And I nearly killed you for it."
The blonde moved towards the door and motioned for Mason to follow out into the hall, "You can stay in here if you'd like, just try not to wake him or anything." Connor shrugged, planning to go back to the mixed emotions room of shouting. "I guess I have to be there for this...meeting. All I ask is you not go into the basement levels alone, Cassie would have a fit if she found you in her lab."

Moving off down the hall and back to the room with the large group he entered in time to here Raikou make a suggestion. "The little guy is right." Connor said nodding towards Sekki, "Anyone with access to the tower who wants to be here, can be. They have as much of a say as we do."

@TheOtherPeepsInTheRoom
Sekki immeditly perked up and walked over to Connor. He tugged gently at his shirt like a kid and said, "By any chance, would you like to be my master? No harsh feelings but... Master Dood doesn't have that use of me except for combat.. I am more the cleaning, maintenance, servant type of Dood..."

So this was the state of the Avengers? What a damning indictment that was for the late Thanos. But all it would take was a well thought-out attack by one with a base knowledge of this realm to be successful, and considering the battlefield this realm had become they best hope one of those wasn't imminent. "I really shouldn't be here." Eldkatla said, quietly enough for Joseph to hear without broadcasting to the room. However she didn't sound angry, or - despite her words - like she was going to leave.

She looked around the room quickly at the faces she knew and the faces she didn't, aware that some would know her face too. That kidnapping really was an inconvenience. Her attention was soon grabbed by Joseph referring to himself as her 'closest friend and advisor'. Eldkatla opened her mouth as if to protest before swallowing her words, flashing a charming smile, and instead saying "What would I possibly do without him?"

Crono said:

@TheOtherPeepsInTheRoom
"Anyone with access to the Tower can be anyone really because the security in this place sucks. If you choose to go with that then you guys can't get mad at Crossbones for showing up because heing here gives themm a say all of sudden." Raikou replied to Connor. "That's the thing about you Avengers, you hearts are in the right place but your heads aren't."

[QUOTE="Raikou Kaminari]"Anyone with access to the Tower can be anyone really because the security in this place sucks. If you choose to go with that then you guys can't get mad at Crossbones for showing up because heing here gives themm a say all of sudden." Raikou replied to Connor. "That's the thing about you Avengers, you hearts are in the right place but your heads aren't."

[/QUOTE]
Sekki commented immeditly, "Wait, YOUR heads aren't Dood? Your talking like you arn't an Avenger Dood... Plus even the Prinny is not on your side Dood! I can't even tell a good Jape Dood!"

Sans smiled, pointing two bony fingers like Elvis saying "Eeeeeyyy!"

Mason followed Connor out. "Yes... My powers." He whispered. "Alright." Mason cracked his knuckles. He was going to treat this like a buisness meeting. "So sir. You think splitting a tightly knit group will strengthen it?" Mason asked, his whole demeanor changing. "Think of it like a knitted blanket. Sure, it may have holes in it, but as a whole, it keeps you a bit warmer than if you had no blanket at all. Just like this group, It has it's malfunctions, like a phone. With the buttons or the screen being miles apart from the husk, how useful is the phone? Get my point? Also sir, cost plays a huge factor in this. Building new bases would cost more then three hundred thousand dollars. remodeling a pre-existing building would be better but it would still cost a bunch of money. You say their heads are not right but you don't relize something. I just got here so i know nothing about anyone here. You have only one mindset right now. One." Mason's face seemed focused and serious. "Tell me Sir. How do we know that your not just trying to split us all up so you can attack the tower while it's best members are away? or the new bases while they are weak? Answer me that. Answer. It. All."

(Sorry for the wall of text. I bet it seems stupid and makes mason look/sound retarded... Respond on personal opinions in the OOC about my stupid thinking)

@Crono @Raikou Kaminari @everyone else in the room

"Well fuck you! Everybody always acts as if our, 'leaders' are the only ones whk are important! You treat us like kids! Well fuck you to asshole! I should kick your ass!" Fortune stood up, practically foaming at the mouth.

@Raikou Kaminari

Philip Coulson watched the dream that Maul had on the prototype mind scanner. Where it was just maul at first, in a destroyed New York, bodies of the Avengers and their children lying dead and limp, and bloody. Maul looked around in horror at the ghoulish scene. He saw finn and jade's body under a piece of rubble. Maul gasped as he ran to them, slightly crying. "Finn....? Jade.......? Guys.....? Wake up..... Wake up!" He said in a fearful tone as he moved the rubble off of the two. "You killed us Maul.... You killed us..." Jade said with an evil cackle as she gets up. Finn in the dream then gets up. "You are a monster, and we hate you!" The nightmare Finn exclaimed as maul backed away in fear. Then Sarah swung in, and spoke. "You are a threat that must be terminated. Family rules." She said as Maul ran away in fear as they started to walk to him, getting closer to him. As he was running, he ran into a very angry Smasher, who gripped his head and lifted him. "I'M SORRY FOR WHAT I DID!! I AM SORRY!! PLEASE DON'T HURT ME!!" Maul said in a spastic, fear induced state. Smasher then lunched him hard enough to knock down 2 buildings. Maul lay in the 3rd building, stunned and disoriented. He saw Smasher standing at the hole, growling. "Please.... I did not mean to hurt him.. Please..... Let me go..... Let me go home." He pleaded as smasher went in for a punch, but the scene changed to an abandoned Enclave HQ, where the different hulks Bruce banner was before were standing in front of him. The Devil Hulk chuckled, and spoke. "Hello maul. I see that you are afraid for your life." He said as the screen went blank. The dream was over, and recorded on a disc. "Let's see if we can get a meeting going on." Philip Could on as he went up to his assistant. "Hey belle, could you call Finn Banner, Bruce Banner, Jade Walters, and Jennifer Walters?" He asked as the assistant nodded. "Sure! I will get on that." She said as Philip smiled. "Thanks." He said as he walked off. "Oh, and call in Tony and Pepper Stark! We may need some things to help maul keep calm!" He added. Belle then calls Bruce banner, and left a message, as there was no answer. "Hello Dr. Banner, this is Belle of SHIELD. I am calling on behalf of agent Coulson Jr. He is in need of your help with a recent detainment of a Hulk Symbiote. Call back as soon as you can." She as she hung up and called finn. "Hello Finn, this is belle of SHIELD, and agent Coulson Jr. needs you to come to a meeting involving the symbiote known as Maul. Please call back when you hear this. Goodbye." She said as she hung up. And called Tony Stark. @CasualDragon @sitanomoto

hudhouse said:
Sekki commented immeditly, "Wait, YOUR heads aren't Dood? Your talking like you arn't an Avenger Dood... Plus even the Prinny is not on your side Dood! I can't even tell a good Jape Dood!"
Sans smiled, pointing two bony fingers like Elvis saying "Eeeeeyyy!"
"We had this conversation before, I would never become an Avenger as dysfunctional as they are currently." Raikou reminded the penguin thingy.

He then turned on Mason. "The Avengers have enough funding and resources to make new bases. Especially with the backing of Stark Industries, Parked Industries, and Oscorp apparently. My one mindset is that the Avengers are inefficient as they are." Raikou almost laughed at Mason's final question. "Truth be told I was offered several contracts to kill off a good portion of you guys. I rejected them of course. But the clients and their reasoning which had to do with how you guys currenelty are prompted me to try and change that hence my presence now. Eventually they find another assassin just as good or better, when they do its over for good portion of those present."

He looked at Fortune and concluded right then and there that was the culprit. "You're welcomed to try but that wouldn't solve anything."

@LokiofSP @GoldenChari. @Everyone in the meeting

Mason looked at fortune with a glare. "I suggest you calm down. Right now" Mason growled. "Now. You seem very nice sir." Mason said, turning back to the guy. "But it comes down to one simple thing." Mason grinned with a snort. "A vote. That's all it comes down to. Flipping a coin is a chance game and so is rock paper scissors. A vote is better even if a decision is clouded by personal prefrence or greed. It's what each person wants individually. But don't forget that each individual vote is part of a whole. If it comes back to bite us, then you may brag but taking that too far may not end too well so if your right, don't brag too much."

@Raikou Kaminari

GoldenChari said:
Mason looked at fortune with a glare. "I suggest you calm down. Right now" Mason growled. "Now. You seem very nice sir." Mason said, turning back to the guy. "But it comes down to one simple thing." Mason grinned with a snort. "A vote. That's all it comes down to. Flipping a coin is a chance game and so is rock paper scissors. A vote is better even if a decision is clouded by personal prefrence or greed. It's what each person wants individually. But don't forget that each individual vote is part of a whole. If it comes back to bite us, then you may brag but taking that too far may not end too well so if your right, don't brag too much."
@Raikou Kaminari
"The thing is with all these distractions we don't know what we should vote over as this is no longer about spliting the Avengers up. So I say when we get to that and if we do, then everyone who is an Avenger at the time can vote. But right now a small group discussion with leadership and myself is to determine the points more important than that." Raikou replied.

(Alright, before I post this I want to make something clear, I feel like people are assuming that I'm using my characters as way to voice frustration, not the case, I see pros and cons in the desicon but I'm indiffrent overall. It's an RP, not a real life changing decision,I'm just acting in character. That being said...)

Fortune growled and closed her eyes, "You're talking about a decision, that majorly effects MY LIFE! I grew up in New York! I lived and breathed this city all my life, now you me to give it up because it's fucking convenient?! Even worse, you dismiss me as some kind of child! I have the right to be pissed dammit! I have the right to fight to fucking stay! So I won't stand down, because I'm tired of people telling me to!"

@Raikou Kaminari

"true." Mason sighed. "Only official Avengers should have a vote i agree. Also, Discussing what the vote will be is good to do with key leaders but every avenger will have to vote on whatever the vote may be." Mason smiled. "Agreed sir? And is this alright Connor?" Mason asked, unaware Connor had never introduced himself to him and he had suddenly gotten name like the feeling of having to be at aedans room in the hospital.

Mason sighed, clearing his throat. "WE ARE NOT SAYING YOU MUST LEAVE NEW YORK CITY AND YELLING LIKE YOU ARE MAKES YOU A CHILD JUST AS IT'S MAKING ME YELL NOW BECAUSE I GAVE INTO YOU! NOW CALM DOWN AND TALK CIVILY OR LEAVE!" Mason howled out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back