• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

Jordan reached out and caught the hand of the sniper trying to take his head off "However did you get past my energy field?" he asked then realized they had planned on taking Jamie "God dammit." Jordan kicked the sniper's knee and shattered it to fine dust before looking around. "They think going invisible is gonna stop me?" Jordan growled and his eyes turned orange. He crashed through a completely different window and followed after the three

There was the sound of more gunshots again. He whipped his head around to the tower where they were coming from. With an angry snort he jumped back to the balcony and pushed through the door. He had arrived just in time to see one of them turn invisible. He turned to the last known locations of the mystery ninjas and swung some punches. If they were still in there he was going to get them. Nobody could try to shoot up his friends and get away with it.

@Pink Gorilla

Redd had heard cassie calling him, but he could not respond, for he was getting a software update. "Criminal timing is horrible nowadays. Time to kick some ass and fry those baddies." Redd said as the update finished. He transformed, and walked up to the group. "Sorry I'm late, I had an update done before this all happened." he said as he took a big sniff of the air, and growled as he found the location. "RRRRRAAAAAWRRR!" he roared as his paint turned silver, and he flew off into the open window, and following the scent trail. "Looks like he found them." Sally said as she carried a web cocoon shaped like a human body, with muffled screams coming out of it. "And before you say anything, I did break a couple of his bones, ribs, and maybe even stopped his legs from working when we duked it out." she said with a sigh as she used her sickle hand to cut open the cocoon, and there lay a man in an outfit similar to the sniper's. @sitanomoto @Crono @hudhouse

The sniper was thrown across the room and hit the wall. When the sniper hit the ground, she had several bones broken and her limbs were bent in odd directions. Though, over the next few seconds, all the bones began snapping back into place and the sniper stood up again. She made no expression and jumped out the window and followed the other three and Jordan. They fired upon Jordan to allow the fourth sniper to get away with Jamie.

[QUOTE="Pink Gorilla](@Steel Zinogre The man inside the cocoon, who is that supposed to be?)

[/QUOTE]
(Someone working with the shooter. like a grunt.)

Jordan merely shifted in air and flew around the bullets. One caught him in the face and when the smoke cleared his face was blown off, healing and much more pissed off looking than normal

sitanomoto said:
Cassie smiled. "Good job, Gus." She muttered. Terry turned to cass Cass, and they high five
(I think you are forgetting the fact tha Redd the red dragon freaking flew off to fry a baddie. Just a friendly reminder.)

Cassie smiled. "Good Job, Gus." She watched as Redd flew off, grinning as Terry held up his hand for a high five, which she returned.

"Crap!" Cassie said as she watched the snipers turn Invisible with Jamie.

"Dammit!" Terry said, echoing her frustration. He threw his shoe against the wall. The ricocheting shoe ended up hitting him in the forehead, resulting in a string of frustrated cusswords from Terry, who wasn't in the best mood to begin with.

Cassie paled. "Connor...." She said, realizing she had left him alone throughout the shooting. She whirled around and sprinted to the Medical Ward, nearly tripping in the doorway. She charged in and, to her utter relief, Connor was right there on the cot where she had left him. "Thank god..." She said, walking over and hugging him gently. "Thank god you're alright." She let him go, then inspected him for bullet wounds. Seeing none, she stepped back and looked at the IV drip to make sure it was an IV drip and not EXTREMIS or a super soldier serum or something else dangerous. Satisfied that it was just a normal IV, she sat down in the chair next to Connor, resting her head on the wall. "I am so done with today."

Charlize walks in with helga, and turned on her comm. "Redd....? Redd..?!" she said as she groaned from frustration. "the damn bot ain't answering. Stark! Can you track his red ass?" she asked as she hopped off of helga, and stood next to the giant beast. Brute then appeared from outback, and looked at cassie. He growled happily as he looked at her, but then sniffs the air, looking for Nevermore. @sitanomoto

The other two snipers continued firing at Jordan as the one with Jamie slipped down a manhole. When the fourth one realized they had him preoccupied, she turned back to the tower. The sniper went back in again, but slower and more quietly. She wanted to see if she could terminate any Avengers so that they would be weakened. The sniper went up the tower, observing every floor. (By the way, if anyone tries to track them thermally, they aren't alive so...)

[QUOTE="Pink Gorilla]The other two snipers continued firing at Jordan as the one with Jamie slipped down a manhole. When the fourth one realized they had him preoccupied, she turned back to the tower. The sniper went back in again, but slower and more quietly. She wanted to see if she could terminate any Avengers so that they would be weakened. The sniper went up the tower, observing every floor. (By the way, if anyone tries to track them thermally, they aren't alive so...)

[/QUOTE]
(SSSSHHHH..... Redd tracks by smell normally. but thanks for the tip, I will be sure to have him not completely find the poor sniper.)

sitanomoto said:
"Here I am, big guy," Nevermore said, walking over to Brute with a smile, striking his flank. "What was the loud noise that I heard?" She said. "I was down in the lab..."
Terry bit his lip and opened up a panel in the wall. "Alright, Redd..." He muttered, "where are you?"
Redd had found the location of the sniper in question, but could not find him through thermals or smell anymore. A blip on cassie's scanner came up as Redd was located, but as white, not red like usual. Brute looked at nevermore and made a low, rumbling sound as he rubbed his head on her leg. @Pink Gorilla @sitanomoto

Morgan finally stumbled out to the balcony to check on the commotion, "Woah! Hey! It might not be my place to say, but why the shooting and stuff? What's going on?"

@sitanomoto @EverybodyelsesuemeI'mlazy

@Pink Gorilla[/URL] @sitanomoto
LokiofSP said:
Morgan finally stumbled out to the balcony to check on the commotion, "Woah! Hey! It might not be my place to say, but why the shooting and stuff? What's going on?"

@sitanomoto @EverybodyelsesuemeI'mlazy
"Aww," Nevermore said, kissing the top of Brute's head. "I missed you too."

Terry noticed the blip color and shook his head, then closed the scanner. He dashed to the Elevator and began slamming the eighth floor button repeatedly with his fist. "Come on... Come on..!"

sitanomoto said:
"Aww," Nevermore said, kissing the top of Brute's head. "I missed you too."
Terry noticed the blip color and shook his head, then closed the scanner. He dashed to the Elevator and began slamming the eighth floor button repeatedly with his fist. "Come on... Come on..!"
Luna then came out from the kitchen, and saw terry banging on the elevator. She squeals at him, trying to get his attention. The elevator comes down, and a 'Bing' sound was heard.

Brute looked at nevermore and he then slowly rolled onto his back, since he sluggish and slow when calm.

Connor was thankful he didn't accidentally blast Cassie with his powers, if they decided to work, with a sigh of relief. When the girl started to hug him tightly he made a light croaking noise to tell her to ease up, "Well I don't know about being alright." He sad as he once again rested his head back on the pillow, "But as far as whatever just happened...I'm fine." The blonde raised a hand motioning her to go on and possibly explain what had happened, as talking was more tiring than usual.

@sitanomoto

Terry motioned for Luna to join him before the Elevator dinged shut. "Gosh dammit!" He said as he stepped out of the elevator. "Redd!!!" He yelled.

Nevermore laughed and sat down next to Brute, scratching his belly. "You're a good boy," she said. "Yeah."

Cassie rolled her eyes. "Ok, someone captured Jamie after being shot. Redd's currently trying to find her, terry went to find Redd, and I'm having an emotional crisis." She closed her eyes and took a deep breath quietly.

sitanomoto said:
Terry motioned for Luna to join him before the Elevator dinged shut. "Gosh dammit!" He said as he stepped out of the elevator. "Redd!!!" He yelled.
Nevermore laughed and sat down next to Brute, scratching his belly. "You're a good boy," she said. "Yeah."

Cassie rolled her eyes. "Ok, someone captured Jamie after being shot. Redd's currently trying to find her, terry went to find Redd, and I'm having an emotional crisis." She closed her eyes and took a deep breath quietly.
Luna rolled her eyes as she tripped terry onto her back, and she flew out an open window and onto the roof, there she let terry get off and waited for him to tell her where to go.

Brute slowly flailed his arms about as Nevermore scratched his belly, since it tickled him. he then calms down and rolled upright, still laying on the ground.

"Never Fear! Azazel is here!" Azazel shouted as he come out of a portal, with many scratches and canine bite marks on his body. "What's up cass, why so stressed?" he asked her.

Redd landed on a rooftop, where the scent trail stops. "I know you are here snipey, come out and shoot me If you got the gall." he said in an irate tone. @Pink Gorilla @sitanomoto

Augustus stood in the middle of this storm... and just sang out, "Fuck this shit I'm out! Don't mind me, I'm just gonna take my stuff and leave... Yes-er-e!..."

Augustus formed at the head of his fleet, where ZETA asked him, "How are you Master?" Augustus just let out, "Troubled... can I just play a video game for once....? Please....?"

Connor took a breath and closed his eyes, not that having them open was of much use at this point anyways. "When aren't you having an emotional crisis?" He teased with a smile, "Is it about Augustus? I'm blind...not deaf."

@sitanomoto

Users who are viewing this thread

Back