• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

Crono said:
"Well I suppose you start now, but the trial isn't short so don't worry. You'll have a week or so I'd guess and we'll see what happens." Connor shrugged as the doors opened, "I'm not exactly the one who makes that call though."
(you should hear the explosion now. or see the rubble fall to the ground. pweeeease?)

Crono said:
"Well I suppose you start now, but the trial isn't short so don't worry. You'll have a week or so I'd guess and we'll see what happens." Connor shrugged as the doors opened, "I'm not exactly the one who makes that call though."
"I won't let you down, Cap." she said with a smile as she got into the elevator, and pushed the button to the main floor.

EARTH: PRESENT DAY

The earth was quiet, a calm and busy day, for the usual citizen of the Earth. It was a normal Saturday morning, all the children not at school, the parents taking a day off, taking their children to soccer games, college kids going off to a party or Ihop, and everyone else just having a happy Saturday morning. But for the Avengers, it was an entirely different story. Today was the day that everyone basically feared, the day that overshadowed everyone's fate. This was the day that was prophesized. The day where the entire world can be destroyed, and all life will be completely eliminated. And the day has arrived. Thanos, the Mad Titan, was here.

IN SPACE: ABOVE EARTH

Out in space, only a few hundred miles away from the atmosphere of Earth, a colossal sized ship flew lazily towards the unsuspecting planet, thousands of other smaller ships surrounding the behemoth of a ship. The sheer size of the ship was enough to give it it's own slight gravitational pull, making it a tad more difficult for the swarm of ships around it. After a few moments passed, the ships were just above the atmosphere of the Earth, blocking off the sun for the entire Australian Country.

Inside the giant ship, over a million aliens were scrambling everywhere, getting ready for the invasion of the planet Earth. The ship inside was a metallic and gloomy interior, with chrome purple and silver decorating the ceiling. Every single alien wore a uniform that was either black or silver, with a silvery and deadly black highlights. In the pilots cockpit, a gigantic room with indestructible (INDESTRUCTIBLE) glass, giving the pilots a perfect view of the outside. In the middle of the room, a throne was in the perfect middle. In the fur and obsidian decorated kings chair, an enormous, purple Titan was sitting on the large chair. Thanos was sitting on his throne, his maniacal grin painted onto his face. In his huge hands, a small, cracked mask was in his hands. It was the mask of Marko. Thanos laughs as he summons for his five elite members. @InsaneKiller19

She goes to answer it and opens the door, looking at the girl confused "Um who are you? And how do you know where I live?" she asks confusingly ( still waiting on the last response in the rp thread that I posted but it's dead so yeah....) Rayne was flying through the sky of New York excited for this day to come, as she gets to face off Thanos and try out her new skills she learned while training privately @National

Last edited by a moderator:
The hooded girl nervously slips off her hood, revealing her bouncy black hair, and revealing her face. Alexandra looks at her mother, slightly shaking as she looks up. "Hi, Mom? Yeah, I'm... From the future..... I'm Alexandra..." She says timidly @InsaneKiller19

With the day going on, Strout and maxton, as well as Aleena, were hanging out with richie raccoon at a local diner, where they could get a long conversation going, as well as with Luna, laying next to Richie. Jade was working out at a gym, clearly making the massive male body builders look like chumps, Cassie Heller, The daughter of the horseman known as war, Rode with her cousins on their horses, and having a casual discussion about their parents. Cindy felt lonely, for she had not seen perry in a long time, and was beginning to think that he dumped her. Last but not least, Charlize was sparring with Minerva, with even strength,but an unfair size difference. @InsaneKiller19 @Pyosimros @CasualDragon

InsaneKiller19 said:
"He isn't shy, just antisocial since he is a very serious person." He nods " ok thanks, we should probably get going we will deal with the hooded person and the doctor...well fake doctor. Whenever you guys need us, we won't be far away" he waves goodbye before leaving with his cousin. @National

Corvus looks at her, "So what's going to happen?" he asks timidly as Odis was eating his little pastry. He was enjoying the taste, not wanting to talk as he was eating and enjoying the moment that was bestone upon him by a pastry xD @Steel Zinogre

InsaneKiller19 said:
Corvus looks at her, "So what's going to happen?" he asks timidly as Odis was eating his little pastry. He was enjoying the taste, not wanting to talk as he was eating and enjoying the moment that was bestone upon him by a pastry xD @Steel Zinogre
"I know not, Corvus. But one thing is for sure, the savage Thanos will be here soon. We need to bond as much as we can before he gets here." Cassie said to corvus, thinking about her abilities, such as necromancy, and Demonic summoning, and whether they would help or not.

Alexandra pulls down her shirt a little, revealing the little birthmark she has, a small looking cross. "Its me." @InsaneKiller19

He thinks before looking at Odis, he sighs before smacking his shoulder. Odis jumps almost dropping his pastry as he was playing hot potatoe with it before catching it and sighs as he then yelps falling off his horse but then goes back to eating his pastry. Corvus sighs before stopping his horse and looks at him, "Come on Odis, you know Thanos won't wait for you to finish a pastry. Hurry up!" Odis pouts before finishing it and then gets back on his horse riding along with them "Sheesh, if it was the last thing I was going to do before I die. Just let me enjoy the damn pastry.." Corvus just rolls his eyes

She gasps before pulling her in and closes the door, "Wait here.." (Just let me control him for now). She runs off to go where little Alexandra was at and stopped they're game. She explains that someone is here to see him, so he tells her to hold the game for them as he then follows Victoria to where Big Alexandra is and stopped when he saw her

Alexandra shyly stands there, looking at Mega Vision. "H..hey there." She says,nervously.

Richie growls as he smacks a control pad he has I'm his hand. "MAXTON FIX SHIT!" @Steel Zinogre

He blinks frozen on the spot, not knowing what to say or do as he just stares at the two of them. Victoria felt a bit akward in the current situation since he was looking at her then at Alexandra then at her and did that for some time before blacking out and falls to the ground. She chuckles nervously, "Your great uncle took it way better than suspected..." she said out of the silence and stared at his form. "Wonder what will happen when your Grandpa would see you....and little Alexandra...." Victoria chuckles nervously again as she rubs her neck

National said:
Alexandra shyly stands there, looking at Mega Vision. "H..hey there." She says,nervously.
Richie growls as he smacks a control pad he has I'm his hand. "MAXTON FIX SHIT!" @Steel Zinogre
"Ok ranger Rick, Calm down." Maxton said with a chuckle as he turns off the control pad, and turns it back on, resetting the pad for richie to use once more. "There you go, happy now?" he asked sarcastically as Strout smiled at the birds on his shoulders.

InsaneKiller19 said:
He thinks before looking at Odis, he sighs before smacking his shoulder. Odis jumps almost dropping his pastry as he was playing hot potatoe with it before catching it and sighs as he then yelps falling off his horse but then goes back to eating his pastry. Corvus sighs before stopping his horse and looks at him, "Come on Odis, you know Thanos won't wait for you to finish a pastry. Hurry up!" Odis pouts before finishing it and then gets back on his horse riding along with them "Sheesh, if it was the last thing I was going to do before I die. Just let me enjoy the damn pastry.." Corvus just rolls his eyes

She gasps before pulling her in and closes the door, "Wait here.." (Just let me control him for now). She runs off to go where little Alexandra was at and stopped they're game. She explains that someone is here to see him, so he tells her to hold the game for them as he then follows Victoria to where Big Alexandra is and stopped when he saw her
Cassie giggles, and looked at the two of them. "You two calm down, or things will get hot up in here." she warned the two.

"Alright miss smarty pants.." Corvus teases before laughing along with Odis as they couldn't help but laugh. They stayed on they're saddles just was laughing away smiling happily

Alexandra looks at her mom. Suddenly, she tackles her, crying. "I'm so happy you're alive! I watched you- I watched you die! Please... Don't leave" she sobs as she buries her head into Victoria's chest, her tears running down her face. @InsaneKiller19

Richie growls as he smacks the controller again. "Whats your plan kid."

InsaneKiller19 said:
"Alright miss smarty pants.." Corvus teases before laughing along with Odis as they couldn't help but laugh. They stayed on they're saddles just was laughing away smiling happily
Cassie rode with the two, and looked about, since the crows were flying, and the rabbits ran about the field.
National said:
Alexandra looks at her mom. Suddenly, she tackles her, crying. "I'm so happy you're alive! I watched you- I watched you die! Please... Don't leave" she sobs as she buries her head into Victoria's chest, her tears running down her face. @InsaneKiller19
Richie growls as he smacks the controller again. "Whats your plan kid."
"Well, I know for a fact that thanos is nothing like Ronan the accuser." Maxton said. "We gotta find his weakest flaw, and exploit it. Every baddie has to have one." he added.

She blinks before holding her close, "We all die someday dear, we can't run or hide from it forever. It is a part of life, and I am going to help with the battle as well as Your grandpa and great uncle. But I need someone to take care of little you while we do that." Soon Mega Vision wakes up and pulls her into a bone crushing hug

The two looked around feeling uneasy about some things but it didn't really show

Ori sees Braziel once he enters New York, she smiles and flies near him but not enough for him to see as she then comes up from behind him and does a sneak attack ( I accidentally put snake attack

Richie nods. "Thanos, weaknesses? Hah, that's funny." @Steel Zinogre

Alexandra's eyes widen in surprise, hearing a rin of her crack, but she smiles happily as she hugs her uncle back, ignoring the pain. "You are all still alive.. Thank god.." She says, still sobbing.

Braziel runs into new York, still having a ton of momentum, until he feels something hit him. Being the clumsy man he is, Braziel trips, crushing the floor around him, and skidding through the sidewalk right into a building, collapsing it. @insanekiller19

She squeaks and looks around, seeing no one was around and she did recall that the building needed to get torn down anyways. Ori picks him up and hides them somewhere so no one would find them. She leans him back against a wall and sat near him waiting for him to wake up as she takes a small nap in her hero form.

He lets go after hearing the crack and looks away before nodding as he ruffles her hair happily before noticing she is sobbing and tilts his head not understanding what emotion she is showing @National

Alexandra wipes her tears away as she smiles up to her uncle. "These are tears of joy, uncle. This is what happens when we get so happy, it makes us cry." Alexandra then looks down at the floor, and then up at Victoria. "M..mom. What was dad like?" @DemonGirl27

Users who are viewing this thread

Back