• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

BeamMeUpScotty said:
Aleena chuckled. "I prefer to use my real name, yes." She nodded. "Right, Laxus. I'll keep that in mind." She then smirked lightly. "Yep, mum father is Star-Lord, mum is Gamora. My brother went by Star-Kid, but I prefferred to be even slightly original. I, and most others, call me Blue Iris."
"Gamora who can wield any equipment? You are just full of surprises aren't you Aleena. Blue Iris certainly has a nice ring to it, I bet there's a good reason behind the name too." Laxus replied. "Though want to try something a little fun?" Laxus raised his hand and little sparks of electricity leapt from finger to finger.

Marth Flames

"I have red and green seeds." he said referring to a watermelon. he then stiffened until the cloth was taken away "bayth?" he asked confused. he then blinked. "iggy back?" he questioned as well.

"Yeah it has that effect on people, welcome to Stark Tower." Connor chuckled before taking the lead, "I'm Connor Rogers by the way." Momentarily Connor thought about the specific rooms and such, mainly in the lower levels. The blonde considered roping Cassie into this, as it was her home as well as she'd know more about than he would. There was even a chance that this girl wasn't needed, Cassie might have been able to fix it herself though Connor couldn't say. Once they'd entered an elevator that was meant to take them down deeper he thought he had an idea of it's location, "Isn't it kinda weird, SHIELD sending you out to do this? I mean, I'm guessing Ton- er Mr. Stark would have never let anyone other than himself and Cassie near the power grid. He'd have a fit if he was still around." Connor smiled and had a thought, followed the temptation to smack his forehead, "Friday, can you direct us to the power grid?"

@Steel Zinogre @sitanomoto

Last edited by a moderator:
GoldenCharizard4 said:
Marth Flames

"I have red and green seeds." he said referring to a watermelon. he then stiffened until the cloth was taken away "bayth?" he asked confused. he then blinked. "iggy back?" he questioned as well.
He laughed. "Red and green seeds? Is it red in the middle, green outside and have seeds? That's called a watermelon. A bath is where you sit in a large porcelain bucket of water and you clean yourself up. It's so that you smell nice and so that you don't get sick as often." He poked Marth's chest lightly. "A piggy back ride is where you wrap your legs around my chest and your arms around my shoulders and you sit on my back and I carry you around. Almost like riding a horse but with two legs instead of four."

Marth nodded to everything and sniffled. he was indeed sick. "I may hurt if piggy ride" he says "pork line right?" he asked. which ment "is the porcelain safe?"

Newtype said:
"Gamora who can wield any equipment? You are just full of surprises aren't you Aleena. Blue Iris certainly has a nice ring to it, I bet there's a good reason behind the name too." Laxus replied. "Though want to try something a little fun?" Laxus raised his hand and little sparks of electricity leapt from finger to finger.
Aleena chuckled and looking him right in the eyes she smirked. The light on Maxtons bedside table switched on, and the eyes looking right into Laxus' burned an intense light blue at the irises, just for him to see. "As do I. So, what were you thinking?" Her gaze quickly went to his fingers.

Crono said:
"Yeah it has that effect on people, welcome to Stark Tower." Connor chuckled before taking the lead, "I'm Connor Rogers by the way." Momentarily Connor thought about the specific rooms and such, mainly in the lower levels. The blonde considered roping Cassie into this, as it was her home as well as she'd know more about than he would. There was even a chance that this girl wasn't needed, Cassie might have been able to fix it herself though Connor couldn't say. Once they'd entered an elevator that was meant to take them down deeper he thought he had an idea of it's location, "Isn't it kinda weird, SHIELD sending you out to do this? I mean, I'm guessing Ton- er Mr. Stark would have never let anyone other than himself and Cassie near the power grid. He'd have a fit if he was still around." Connor smiled and had a thought, followed the temptation to smack his forehead, "Friday, can you direct us to the power grid?"

@Steel Zinogre @sitanomoto
"Yeah, but they thought since you have so much to do, that they send me to lighten the load, you know, to help out." Chalize said as she looked around. "This is really cool. It looks way better than my dad's lab!" she exclaimed with delight.

BeamMeUpScotty said:
Aleena chuckled and looking him right in the eyes she smirked. The light on Maxtons bedside table switched on, and the eyes looking right into Laxus' burned an intense light blue at the irises, just for him to see. "As do I. So, what were you thinking?" Her gaze quickly went to his fingers.
"Well Blue Iris, just hold you fingers out to mine try and generate electricity if you can." Laxus explained. If Aleena holds her hand out then a current of electricity would pass from Laxus's fingers to hers and maybe vice versa if Aleena produces electricity as well.

Jordan frowned at Connor and started to say that he wasn't going to be guilt tripped into taking care of the girl because she was 'related' to him...ESPECIALLY since everyone in the Avengers with clones have tried to murder each other. Jordan sighed and rubbed his forehead. A clone? It would explain why the girl had psychic powers that rivaled his own at that age. Jordan felt something hit him in the midsection and he looked down and saw the girl hugging him. H sighed in what might as well have been defeat

Newtype said:
"Well Blue Iris, just hold you fingers out to mine try and generate electricity if you can." Laxus explained. If Aleena holds her hand out then a current of electricity would pass from Laxus's fingers to hers and maybe vice versa if Aleena produces electricity as well.
Aleena cocked an eyebrow, but she obeyed. "Ok then..." She brought up her right hand and her power started to work. A sort of bridge was created between the two, Laxus' electricity turning blue halfway across. Soon it travelled just to Aleena and from Laxus. Though, instead of Aleena passing the dancing volts in her palm back to Laxus, they travelled up her arm and dissapeared beneath her skin. "I can only absorb the energy, and use it to create different things with peices of technology, or give what I have out to a technoloigical device. I can't produce it, and it seems I can't just pass it over to someone like yourself either". She looked over at the powerpoint she was at previously and she extended her hand. Volts shot out and were quickly transfered to the powerpoint before Aleena faced Laxus again. "I can only benefit technology, no organic life. If you someone needed me to be their defribulator, I couldn't help."

GoldenCharizard4 said:
Marth nodded to everything and sniffled. he was indeed sick. "I may hurt if piggy ride" he says "pork line right?" he asked. which ment "is the porcelain safe?"
Finn nodded and helped Marth off of the table before beckoning towards him. "This way to the kitchen Marth." Pork line? He thought for a moment as to what pork line was when it clicked in. "Porcelain? It's safe. Trust me you'll like it." He pushed open the door to the large kitchen and ushered Marth in before him. "We have a ton of food in here pick something you think looks yummy and I'll make you something with it."

((And with that I'm out of here. If ya need me you'll either have to wait or NPC him around where you need him to be.))

BeamMeUpScotty said:
Aleena cocked an eyebrow, but she obeyed. "Ok then..." She brought up her right hand and her power started to work. A sort of bridge was created between the two, Laxus' electricity turning blue halfway across. Soon it travelled just to Aleena and from Laxus. Though, instead of Aleena passing the dancing volts in her palm back to Laxus, they travelled up her arm and dissapeared beneath her skin. "I can only absorb the energy, and use it to create different things with peices of technology, or give what I have out to a technoloigical device. I can't produce it, and it seems I can't just pass it over to someone like yourself either". She looked over at the powerpoint she was at previously and she extended her hand. Volts shot out and were quickly transfered to the powerpoint before Aleena faced Laxus again. "I can only benefit technology, no organic life. If you someone needed me to be their defribulator, I couldn't help."
"Good to know, the goal of this exercise has just been reached. One thing this exercise reveals is how our powers would work together. What kind of stuff do you think you can make if I charged you with esoteric lightning. Esoteric element go beyond the limitations of their natural counterparts so maybe if you use my esoteric lightning you can create a different kind of technology maybe even of the magical sort. Alternatively I could supercharge you with regular electricity and simply boost your power but that's sort of works on anyone with powers or something." Raitei explained. "

CasualDragon said:
Finn nodded and helped Marth off of the table before beckoning towards him. "This way to the kitchen Marth." Pork line? He thought for a moment as to what pork line was when it clicked in. "Porcelain? It's safe. Trust me you'll like it." He pushed open the door to the large kitchen and ushered Marth in before him. "We have a ton of food in here pick something you think looks yummy and I'll make you something with it."
((And with that I'm out of here. If ya need me you'll either have to wait or NPC him around where you need him to be.))
so I can control finn...?

The elevator dinged and Connor stepped out, with Friday directing them towards the power grid. The blonde nodding to what Charlize was saying with a chuckle, "I suppose so. I guess I'm just so used to it I don't give it much of a second thought." Once arriving at the large room he cocked his head to the side in confusion, "This must be the new power grid that was installed when the tower was re-built...I swear I don't remember this being here before."

Crono said:
The elevator dinged and Connor stepped out, with Friday directing them towards the power grid. The blonde nodding to what Charlize was saying with a chuckle, "I suppose so. I guess I'm just so used to it I don't give it much of a second thought." Once arriving at the large room he cocked his head to the side in confusion, "This must be the new power grid that was installed when the tower was re-built...I swear I don't remember this being here before."
"Wow, this was rebuilt?" she asked as she began to look at the grid, no touching at all, but wanted to find some faulty wiring or something to fix. "Everything looks like it checks out." She said just before she found a faulty wire. "No biggie, but it's best to keep everything in tip-top shape." she said as she taped together the wire with the right tape, and walked out. "Oh, and I was also sent to speak with someone for joining a team......" she told connor.

Connor nodded, "Dunno what Stark was using before, might have been more high-tech." Though he was glad everything seemed fine. "A team? Do you mean joining the Avengers?" Wasn't she just a technician from SHIELD? Not that there was anything wrong with it.

(@CasualDragon I have taken it as a yes so... sorry if I do something wrong here)

Marth Flames

Marth waited for finn to look away before he bolted off as he had seen a knife. he ran off and skidded around a corner before he smashed into something. it clicked and next thing marth knew, he was flying through the air. he went across the hall and smashed into a camera. he had accidently ran into a bomb of some sorts that someone had planted. it had blown and caused a huge explosion, sending him flying and a chunk of the tower into rubble. it seemed however, that he had caused it. Someone had tried to sabotage the kid.

Crono said:
Connor nodded, "Dunno what Stark was using before, might have been more high-tech." Though he was glad everything seemed fine. "A team? Do you mean joining the Avengers?" Wasn't she just a technician from SHIELD? Not that there was anything wrong with it.
"Yeah, the avengers." Charlize said as she puts the electrical tape away, and cracked her knuckles. "I just wanna make something better with myself, like be a part of something bigger." she added.

GoldenCharizard4 said:
(@CasualDragon I have taken it as a yes so... sorry if I do something wrong here)
Marth Flames

Marth waited for finn to look away before he bolted off as he had seen a knife. he ran off and skidded around a corner before he smashed into something. it clicked and next thing marth knew, he was flying through the air. he went across the hall and smashed into a camera. he had accidently ran into a bomb of some sorts that someone had planted. it had blown and caused a huge explosion, sending him flying and a chunk of the tower into rubble. it seemed however, that he had caused it. Someone had tried to sabotage the kid.
@Anyone?

[QUOTE="Steel Zinogre]"Yeah, the avengers." Charlize said as she puts the electrical tape away, and cracked her knuckles. "I just wanna make something better with myself, like be a part of something bigger." she added.

[/QUOTE]
"Those are good reasons, but it's always good to know where you stand and what you'd bring to the team. Not to say that you wouldn't I just er...ready to go up?" Connor smiled sheepishly before leading the way towards the elevator now that Charlize was done checking the power grid. "It's not all it's cracked up to be, for the record. With the good comes the bad, and well sometimes that isn't very even."
Lately feels like alot of bad.

Crono said:
"Those are good reasons, but it's always good to know where you stand and what you'd bring to the team. Not to say that you wouldn't I just er...ready to go up?" Connor smiled sheepishly before leading the way towards the elevator now that Charlize was done checking the power grid. "It's not all it's cracked up to be, for the record. With the good comes the bad, and well sometimes that isn't very even." Lately feels like alot of bad.
"I am up to the challenge, afterall, I am a BEAST in battle." she said, putting a lot of emphasis of beast.

Connor chuckled as he pushed the button and the elevator closed, "Well if your really all for it then you'll probably get a trial run like many others, then we'll see what your made of."

Crono said:
Connor chuckled as he pushed the button and the elevator closed, "Well if your really all for it then you'll probably get a trial run like many others, then we'll see what your made of."
"Sounds good, When do we start?" she asked as soon as her stomach growled. "Maybe after lunch?" she asked again, wanting to eat before doing anything.

"Well I suppose you start now, but the trial isn't short so don't worry. You'll have a week or so I'd guess and we'll see what happens." Connor shrugged as the doors opened, "I'm not exactly the one who makes that call though."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back