• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

sitanomoto said:
Nevermore sighed. "If you're not going to get up and try to fight me, then I'm just going to go get my cloak and book and read." She poked him again with her boot.
"Well again I have no wish to cause you any harm Lady Nevemore. But instead I'll do this." Raitei said as he propulsed himself with lightning across the floor and then moving at lightning speed came up behind her and sweeping her legs with one arm and catching her upper body with the next so that she became diagonal with the floor. Then he notice a baby wyvern who was previously blocked by Nevemore. "How did one of these get down here?" Raitei asked.

@Steel Zinogre @sitanomoto

Nevermore found herself in a dip in Raitei's arms and blushed despite herself. She rolled her eyes and looked at Luna, mentally telling her "can you believe this guy?!" She looked at Raitei. "Can you please put me down?"

Luna growled as nevermore was scooped up. She erected the spikes on her tail, and shook her tail, making a rattling sound as a warning to put the girl down. she made an angry squealing sound to emphasize her point. She then positions her self, ready to launch her tail spikes at him. @Newtype

Ratei paying not much attention to the baby wyvern brought Nevermore back to her standing position right in front of him foreheads almost touching. "Till we meet again Lady Nevermore." Raitei vanishing in a pulse of electricity.

Jordan raised an eyebrow at Connor "....You wanna run that one by me again? It sounded like you said she's claiming to be my child."

"Something like that." Connor's eyes floated over to Suki, "She mentioned looking for a parent, and well, she hasn't reacted to anyone like she did to you as far as I've seen. Why not talk to her yourself?"

"Because I don't have any children." Jordan countered with a bit of annoyance. "I would KNOW if I had children...she's like six ye-"

"Se....ven"

"-Seven years old, I was in a coma until two years ago" Jordan countered

Dimitri tugged on Hypnas' arm and motioned to the door to the hallway. "We have to talk." He said, as he walked through the door, waiting for her to follow before closing it behind her.

@sitanomoto

"Well..." Connor crouched down to Suki's level and eyed her curiously, "How sure are you? What about your mom?" Shouldn't these questions be Jordan's to ask? I mean we could probably do some sort of DNA test in one of the labs...and by we I mean Cassie.

[QUOTE="Steel Zinogre]Luna growled as nevermore was scooped up. She erected the spikes on her tail, and shook her tail, making a rattling sound as a warning to put the girl down. she made an angry squealing sound to emphasize her point. She then positions her self, ready to launch her tail spikes at him. @Newtype

[/QUOTE]
Newtype said:
Ratei paying not much attention to the baby wyvern brought Nevermore back to her standing position right in front of him foreheads almost touching. "Till we meet again Lady Nevermore." Raitei vanishing in a pulse of electricity.
Nevermore looked at Luna and smiled at her. "We girls gotta stick together, huh?" She said, kneeling down in front of Luna. She looked Luna in her beautiful eyes and touched her wings gently. "Those are neat tricks," she said, winking at the Wyvern. "Wanna see mine?"

Reaper said:
Dimitri tugged on Hypnas' arm and motioned to the door to the hallway. "We have to talk." He said, as he walked through the door, waiting for her to follow before closing it behind her.
@sitanomoto
Hypnas looked surprised. "Ooookaaaaaayy.... What do we need to talk about?" She asked, sounding worried.

CasualDragon said:
Finn heard something smashing in the kitchen but also noticed that Marth had gone and huddled in the corner. He wouldn't have even noticed the kid had he not been shaking like a leaf. He walked over to Marth and sat down cross legged. He didn't remove the cloak however, he simply sat down beside the kid and hummed the song that his dad hummed to him when he was young and scared.
@GoldenCharizard4
Marth Flames

Marth stopped shaking and took off the cloak. "I can twust then...." he says. his stomach growls and he reaches into his pocket and takes out a dirty piece of bread. he looks at it and starts to nibble it for a few seconds then puts it back. forgetting someone is RIGHT BY HIM he mutters "bwead 2 sunrises.... need big green to scavenge." he coughs horribly, the tremors raking his small body.

GoldenCharizard4 said:
Marth Flames

Marth stopped shaking and took off the cloak. "I can twust then...." he says. his stomach growls and he reaches into his pocket and takes out a dirty piece of bread. he looks at it and starts to nibble it for a few seconds then puts it back. forgetting someone is RIGHT BY HIM he mutters "bwead 2 sunrises.... need big green to scavenge." he coughs horribly, the tremors raking his small body.
It was one of the saddest things, Finn thought, to see such a young kid eating a small dirty slice of bread and worrying about his future. When Marth started coughing Finn worriedly scooped the kid up in his arms and bundled him away to the infirmary. "Friday. Start medical treatment of our little friend please." He spoke while he was setting Marth down on one of the beds. @sitanomoto

Dimitri looked down in shame. He truly didn't want to do this, but he felt like it must be done. "Listen.... What's happening between us is... It's great, it's fun, and I've never felt this valuable before. But... I'm the acting leader of the avengers. I'm going to fight a Titan, a zombie version of myself, and god knows what else. I've already died once to all of this, and I don't want you to have feelings for me if it happens again. I'm sorry, but us.... Whatever we are.... Is not a good idea. I'm sorry." @sitanomoto

CasualDragon said:
It was one of the saddest things, Finn thought, to see such a young kid eating a small dirty slice of bread and worrying about his future. When Marth started coughing Finn worriedly scooped the kid up in his arms and bundled him away to the infirmary. "Friday. Start medical treatment of our little friend please." He spoke while he was setting Marth down on one of the beds. @sitanomoto
"Of course," Friday said as she examined Marth carefully.

sitanomoto said:
Nevermore looked at Luna and smiled at her. "We girls gotta stick together, huh?" She said, kneeling down in front of Luna. She looked Luna in her beautiful eyes and touched her wings gently. "Those are neat tricks," she said, winking at the Wyvern. "Wanna see mine?"
luna nodded, and purred as her wings were touched.

Reaper said:
Dimitri looked down in shame. He truly didn't want to do this, but he felt like it must be done. "Listen.... What's happening between us is... It's great, it's fun, and I've never felt this valuable before. But... I'm the acting leader of the avengers. I'm going to fight a Titan, a zombie version of myself, and god knows what else. I've already died once to all of this, and I don't want you to have feelings for me if it happens again. I'm sorry, but us.... Whatever we are.... Is not a good idea. I'm sorry." @sitanomoto
Hypnas smiled and nodded, but there was pain in her eyes. "I understand," she said, her voice shaky. "Thanks for caring enough to tell me." She kissed his cheek one last time and then walked to a spare bedroom. She closed her door and collapsed on the bed in quiet sobs.

((Damn it Dimitri, you broke her heart!!!))

[QUOTE="Steel Zinogre]luna nodded, and purred as her wings were touched.

[/QUOTE]
Nevermore smiled and stood. "Alright then. Watch this." She clapped her hands and turned invisible, then reappeared with her cloak on.

Up in the other room, the cloak shimmered and disappeared.

She took off her cloak and it floated there. It waved a corner of its back cape at Luna and Nevermore smiled. "Now watch this." She drew two more daggers and threw them with killer accuracy at the wall, and they stuck in, one almost to the hilt. "Ta da!" She said, taking a small bow. "What'd you think?"

Connor inwardly groaned, he hadn't even considered the girl to be some sort of clone. I am so over clones, so over. "So what, you we're cloned then they just let her run free? Are you sure you didn't like..." Connor stood up looking at Jordan and shifted uncomfortably, "...I mean could you have been sleepwalking in that coma?" The amused smile crossing his lips.

"I do not have children." Jordan said with a hint of annoyance. "And apparently....of course in St. Louis, I wasn't exactly known for dodging bullets and whatnot so it's not impossible that someone took my DNA and cloned my me...just didn't think anyone was that smart..."

"They...wanted your po...wer. Didn't know you were telepathic....not what They wanted...Suki was obsolete....had to be...elim....inated...."

Jordan looked at the girl "How did you escape?"

"....They were...eli...minated."

sitanomoto said:
Nevermore smiled and stood. "Alright then. Watch this." She clapped her hands and turned invisible, then reappeared with her cloak on.
Up in the other room, the cloak shimmered and disappeared.

She took off her cloak and it floated there. It waved a corner of its back cape at Luna and Nevermore smiled. "Now watch this." She drew two more daggers and threw them with killer accuracy at the wall, and they stuck in, one almost to the hilt. "Ta da!" She said, taking a small bow. "What'd you think?"
Luna screeched and looked at nevermore, and her daggers. She tried to pull one off, but had to put in a lot more effort than she wanted to, since her teeth were sensitive to pressure.

Connor stood quietly, part of him wondering how a girl could protect herself against such odds. Then he had to remind himself that she was cloned form Jordan's DNA, which made what she was saying very likely. The blonde sighed at the thought of a girl so young having to kill to protect herself, to possibly not fully understand what she is and to have been born in a lab with owners rather than parents. And maybe, for a brief moment he thought about Carter and had a slight epiphany about his own clone's situation.

"Alright, so you came here to find Jordan. So now what? Did you come looking for a safe place, or just family?" Connor glanced up at Jordan with an arched brow, whether the guy liked it or not they we're related and she was alone.

[QUOTE="Steel Zinogre]Luna screeched and looked at nevermore, and her daggers. She tried to pull one off, but had to put in a lot more effort than she wanted to, since her teeth were sensitive to pressure.

[/QUOTE]
Nevermore smiled. "Easy, easy!" She said, tapping Luna under the chin to make her let go. "Let me help you out with that." She pulled it out as her cloak snuck up behind Luna and used a corner to poke the Wyvern on the head.

sitanomoto said:
Nevermore smiled. "Easy, easy!" She said, tapping Luna under the chin to make her let go. "Let me help you out with that." She pulled it out as her cloak snuck up behind Luna and used a corner to poke the Wyvern on the head.
Luna lets go on the first poke, and climbs down the wall, leaving holes from her claws. When she was poked again, she shook her head, since she wanted to fluff up her fur. (Hey, is Beast taken?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back