• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

Cassie groggily opened her eyes "very.... Very funny....." She mumbled, almost incoherent. She groaned and tried to sit up but ended up falling over to where her head was on Connor's lap. "Sorry...." She said in the same groggy monotone. She looked up at him, and her eyes were bloodshot.

The doors dinged open as Harry walked out. "So I'm going to have to beat you in front of your girlfriend eh?"

"Haha. Funny. You know I've been training while you've been busy being dead. This won't be as one sided as last time."

Raitei responded to Nevermore "I'd much rather do some horizontal or vertical sparring if you know what I mean." He winked at her to signifiy what he meant if she didn't find the meaning already. "But if you want to really take a go at it, we'd have to wait unitl Osbourne and Dimitri are done." Raitei added in a normal tone.

@sitanomoto

Reaper said:
The doors dinged open as Harry walked out. "So I'm going to have to beat you in front of your girlfriend eh?"
"Haha. Funny. You know I've been training while you've been busy being dead. This won't be as one sided as last time."
Hypnas rolled her eyes at Harry and flicked him on the back of the head. "Watch it, Osbourne," she said, half playfully half serious. "Boys, if it gets too out of hand I'm calling nap time for both of you."

Newtype said:
Raitei responded to Nevermore "I'd much rather do some horizontal or vertical sparring if you know what I mean." He winked at her to signifiy what he meant if she didn't find the meaning already. "But if you want to really take a go at it, we'd have to wait unitl Osbourne and Dimitri are done." Raitei added in a normal tone.
@sitanomoto
Nevermore looked at Raitei in disgust and rolled her eyes. "Ugh. Fine, have it your way, after Dimitri and Harry are done, I'm gonna land some serious punches on your schnozz."

Connor raised his head up and smiled down at her as she looked up at him, "You look like hell you know that? Just about as bad as when you used to pull those all-nighters and wouldn't sleep for days while you worked on...whatever gadget you had going on at the time." He chuckled, reached his hand up and bit onto the finger tip of his glove so he could pull it off of his hand. Putting the same glove down he reached his un-gloved hand up to stroke at her fore-head, "How you feeling?" His head cocked to the side.

Cassie smiled weakly. "I've felt better.... Probably looked better too...." She said. She closed her eyes as she remembered the nightmares. "Connor.... I'm so sorry..... For leaving you guys..... I don't even know..... Where I was..... But I shouldn't've been wherever I was..... For so long....." She bit her lip.

"None of that weird heating stuff you apparently have, got it?" Harry said, taking off his jacket and glasses.

"Wont need it." Dimitri said, bowing sarcastically.

Dimitri zipped behind Harry to kick him, but Harry grabbed his foot and threw him across the room.

"You're even stronger than last time. Your clone lifts." Dimitri said, after landing on his feet and regaining his balance.

(Sorry, Dimitri and Harry are sparring in another part of the tower @BeamMeUpScotty )

sitanomoto said:
((You really have it all together! Are you sure this is your first RP?))
((Hehe, It was my first one on this site. I have joined two others now XF I roleplay alot on other sites too xD ))

@Reaper No worries XP

Last edited by a moderator:
Aleena had been forced to wait and take a seat at the bar when Harry left in the elevator. Opting not to talk to anyone just yet, or ask questions. She wanted Harry around when she asked questions. Though that wasn't straight, she had to ask someone, something, and soon. She had figured Robert had no idea what was going on so she avoided him. Finally having enough of the larger silence since she arrived, Aleena got up from her place at the bar, put down her drink and walked towards Cassie and Connor. She gave them each light smiles. Her suit made the tiniest whirs as she moved around. "Have you seen Maxton?," she asked quietly to Connor, looking straight at him.

@Crono @

"Stop that." He scolded Cassie with a gentle and playful tap to the forehead with his index finger. "I don't know where you we're or why you we're there but you had your reason's." With a light huff he looked upwards and out into the room, "The same thing happened with me remember? Just before you left I just got back. I wasn't there the night your father, or Pietro. I wasn't there for any of you afterwards." A solemn look crossed his face before he looked back down at her with a smile. "I know what your going through. Coming back to things...changed, and people who we're alive when you left aren't alive anymore. You'll realize it wasn't your fault, that being here wouldn't have changed anything. I'm just glad to have you back."

Connor cleared his throat, then reached into his suit pulling out the letters from before. Taking the one with Cassie's name on it he laid it down on her stomach, "You we're right before, about Ivory. And I'm sorry I kept it from you, that's from him, you read it when your ready. Ivory and I-" Connor let out a light chuckle, "- we made a plan to look for you together after the registration act was cleaned up. He made me pinky swear on it." That was Ivory, doing something that some might consider childish or odd.

At Aleena's question he looked up at her, "No, I uh..think he was here earlier. You could always ask Friday if he's still in the building." Connor nodded, "Friday, is Maxton Quill still around?"

Maxton walks out of the Weapons bay, his weaponry fully repaired and maintained. He then walked towards cindy, who was sitting in her room across from the room he was at. "What's wrong, friend?" he asked the girl, who simply looked at him with a depressed look on her. "I feel like I am being ignored. I feel worthless to everyone...." she said softly as she cried quietly. "You are not being ignored now. So, tell me, who is doing this to you?" he asked, which spawned a long conversation where only she spoke, and he listened. @Pyosimros @BeamMeUpScotty

Aleena nodded a little and she listened as Friday spoke, thankfully. "He has just exited the weapons bay, and entered Ms Cindy's room. Would you like me to call for him?" "No thankyou Friday, I should be able to make my own way." "Yes Ms." Aleena gave Cassie a small smile, she was glad to see she was awake and kicking, even a little bit. She then looked to Connor again. "I'll be back." She turned and walked to the elevator, quickly getting her floor number and the elevator went quickly to the floor she wanted, before she stepped out and called for her brother. "Max?" She moved down the hall. Her suir still making the tiniest whirs. She wasn't exactly sure as to why she hadn't removed it yet.

@Steel Zinogre

BeamMeUpScotty said:
Aleena nodded a little and she listened as Friday spoke, thankfully. "He has just exited the weapons bay, and entered Ms Cindy's room. Would you like me to call for him?" "No thankyou Friday, I should be able to make my own way." "Yes Ms." Aleena gave Cassie a small smile, she was glad to see she was awake and kicking, even a little bit. She then looked to Connor again. "I'll be back." She turned and walked to the elevator, quickly getting her floor number and the elevator went quickly to the floor she wanted, before she stepped out and called for her brother. "Max?" She moved down the hall. Her suir still making the tiniest whirs. She wasn't exactly sure as to why she hadn't removed it yet.
@Steel Zinogre
"Excuse me cindy, I must see who call me." Maxton said as he gets up. "Let me know if you need a shoulder to cry on." he said before leaving the room, and leaving cindy happy to know that someone was listening. "Do you remember Aleena?" Ruby asked, "Who?" maxton replied, not remembering his younger sister. "WOW, that is sad really." Ruby sarcastically said as maxton groans. "I never met her! why do you even ask me anyway?!" he snapped, "she is your sister." ruby replied, which hit maxton like a truck.

Cassie took the letter from Ivory gingerly and held it to her chest. There was a brief moment... A While ago, as Obsidian Striker, when something had sparked between the two... But now he was gone. The mention of the pinky swear seemed just like something he would do, and she smiled. "Thanks Connor..." She said. "Thanks for being supportive...."

sitanomoto said:
Hypnas rolled her eyes at Harry and flicked him on the back of the head. "Watch it, Osbourne," she said, half playfully half serious. "Boys, if it gets too out of hand I'm calling nap time for both of you."
Nevermore looked at Raitei in disgust and rolled her eyes. "Ugh. Fine, have it your way, after Dimitri and Harry are done, I'm gonna land some serious punches on your schnozz."
" Well I'll try not to ruin your face or your body. Just remember you friend Pyrite took the L against me, so unlese you're the stronger of the two of you I suggest we do the other form of sparring, even if you are stronger I still think you'd enjoy the other form sparring much more. " Raitei responded making a curvy gesture with hand.

Pyrite wheeled up to Ratei, "Hey! That only happened because of certain.....Circumstances, once I'm out of this thing..." He gestured to the wheelchair, "Lets go again, we'll see who takes the 'L' then buddy!"

@Newtype

After a couple minutes of trading blows, Dimitri sweeped Harry's legs and stood over him, throwing punches down. Harry put his feet on Dimitris chest and launched him high, hitting the ceiling before falling back down. Harry caught him on his way back down and pinned him to the ground with one foot.

"Alright... You win.." Dimitri said, coughing. Harry offered Dimitri a hand and helped him back to his feet.

LokiofSP said:
Pyrite wheeled up to Ratei, "Hey! That only happened because of certain.....Circumstances, once I'm out of this thing..." He gestured to the wheelchair, "Lets go again, we'll see who takes the 'L' then buddy!"
@Newtype
"Easy, Py," Nevermore said, putting a hand on his shoulder. She looked at Raitei in disgust, again. She grabbed the collar of his shirt from under the armor and brought him up close to her, so they were nose to nose. "If you think I would have a problem killing you, I wouldn't. The only reason I'm not is because Pyrite doesn't want me to," she growled. "I could beat you and kill you with two hands tied behind my back."

Hypnas clapped sarcastically. "Oh bravo, bravo. You guys fight like wimps."

"Of course, just don't leave again alright?" A teasing grin on his lips, though behind that was a hidden desperate plea. The last letter that was addressed to Connor himself was shoved back into his suit, they'd all been delivered. He'd been telling himself that once that was accomplished he'd read his own, but something still held him back from it, maybe as long as there was still unsaid words from Ivory he felt like Ivory lived on. And if he read those words then that was it. "Not to alarm you but Osborn's back, and I might have...attacked him?" Was it considered an attack? Connor couldn't be sure.

"Marth Flames huh? Cool name. You'll like the Tower. It's big and has lots of places to hide if you need to get away from people. There's a computer system called Friday that controls the whole building also, so you can have her list off whoever's coming your way. When dangerous things happen you're in a huge building full of heros so that you never have to worry about being on your own. And as a bonus the place is full of smart people so we have some of the coolest technology around." As he spoke he realized just how much like home the Tower was to the heroes of the world. It was a thought that hasn't crossed his mind before. "Yup. It's home. You're going to like it there."

The tower approached and the door slid open and he walked through. "So this is the tower. There are spare rooms I'm sure Cassie Stark will let you stay in, but if you don't want to stay here you can stay at my place. You can have my room as the guest of honour." He poked the kid on the nose. "Let's go meet some of the gang shall we?" He pushed on his com. "Hey. Where are you guys at? I found another hero, but he's young. It would be smart to introduce him to some of the team so who's not busy?"

@GoldenCharizard4 @whoever'snotbusy

sitanomoto said:
"Easy, Py," Nevermore said, putting a hand on his shoulder. She looked at Raitei in disgust, again. She grabbed the collar of his shirt from under the armor and brought him up close to her, so they were nose to nose. "If you think I would have a problem killing you, I wouldn't. The only reason I'm not is because Pyrite doesn't want me to," she growled. "I could beat you and kill you with two hands tied behind my back."
Hypnas clapped sarcastically. "Oh bravo, bravo. You guys fight like wimps."
" With two hands tied your most viable option would be your mouth. " Raitei replied with a unwavering and mischievous smile. He then looked at Pyrite and said "Circumstances like you can't fly put you in that wheel chair. Those circumstances were all my advantages and the power I used on you exists in the first 25% of my power. Maybe your friend here will get within 50%." Raitei said pointing at the wheelchair without looking away from Nevermore. "We should probably get to the Training Room and have our sparring match then, it's been way too long for the standard sparring match to be going along unless they went another round." Raitei added in his normal tone.

@sitanomoto @LokiofSP

Nevermore glared but smiled sarcastically. "Yes, let's." She looked at Pyrite and while Raitei's glance was not on her she made a silent gagging imitation, then stopped when Raitei looked at her again. She walked to the Elevator and waited inside, arms crossed and tapping her foot.

Crono said:
"Of course, just don't leave again alright?" A teasing grin on his lips, though behind that was a hidden desperate plea. The last letter that was addressed to Connor himself was shoved back into his suit, they'd all been delivered. He'd been telling himself that once that was accomplished he'd read his own, but something still held him back from it, maybe as long as there was still unsaid words from Ivory he felt like Ivory lived on. And if he read those words then that was it. "Not to alarm you but Osborn's back, and I might have...attacked him?" Was it considered an attack? Connor couldn't be sure.
Cassie smiled. "Of course not. I can't leave you and Dimitri alone in the same room, you might tear each other to pieces." She looked shocked at the mention of Osborn. "What?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back