Avengers: Age of Youth - Out of Character

When should we start again?

• Now

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • After school stuff has slowed down (June?)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="Emperor Of Embers]you are the lady of tragedy, and I am the master of gruesome death. Remember helga's first death?

[/QUOTE]
T.T

... beat... to death. with a pipe. infront of a cult. i beleive i win bad ends... thats only one opf the few ive rped. you should see what happens when I get tired of a character and decide to kill him.

As luck, fate, karma, and destiny would have it, my internet went out.

Back now. :3

Demonhunter said:
... beat... to death. with a pipe. infront of a cult. i beleive i win bad ends... thats only one opf the few ive rped. you should see what happens when I get tired of a character and decide to kill him.
Augustus von doom - Got impaled through the head by a godly spear which left him dying for 6 minutes, went to Hell and then was DENIED, sent back and had to serve the people who killed him.

I think I am here to

hudhouse said:
Augustus von doom - Got impaled through the head by a godly spear which left him dying for 6 minutes, went to Hell and then was DENIED, sent back and had to serve the people who killed him.
I think I am here to
The absolute irony of the picture you chose. I'm guessing that was on purpose eh?

hudhouse said:
I think I am here to
He was denied because EVEN MEPHISTO was afraid of him.

AWESHHUM!

But I assume Joseph is exempt from the "No OP Characters" rule?

I mean, his godly combat prowess is an integral part of his character!

Archon said:
AWESHHUM!
But I assume Joseph is exempt from the "No OP Characters" rule?

I mean, his godly combat prowess is an integral part of his character!
Nope.

Joseph is so OP he can't even be nerfed into this Rp, he's completely and totally banned.

Sorry.

Crono said:
Nope.
Joseph is so OP he can't even be nerfed into this Rp, he's completely and totally banned.

Sorry.
As moderating power levels is my thing, I'm going to have to say Joseph is totally accepted.

But Conner is banned. HAH!

Also, @sitanomoto Cassie has to be nerfed too, her relationship killing abilities are waaay too powerful. :3

Archon said:
As moderating power levels is my thing, I'm going to have to say Joseph is totally accepted.
But Conner is banned. HAH!

Also, @sitanomoto Cassie has to be nerfed too, her relationship killing abilities are waaay too powerful. :3
OnO

Nuuu!

She's not going to kill her relationship with anyone!

(Especially Azazel.)

Fun fact, did you know that Cassie used to have a crush on Connor?

Crono said:
Personality: Conner can be a bit passive, he's not one to take charge for fear of screwing up. He doesn't have his dads enhanced physical state so he trained hard to get to this point. Being the son of The Captain America leaves him wanting to make his parents proud, but he also doesn't want to let them down even if he's the only 'normal' one of the family. He's not really good at knowing his limitations and uses a mantra to push himself further when injured.
AnarchyReins said:
Personality: Marcus can be a bit reckless, he's not one to take time and think of a plan.. He definitely has a tendency to make RDJ people mad. He loves to make smart-ass comments if it means getting all the negative attention on him. Marcus acts dumb, so people don't expect much form him. Being the son of Neptune(Roman Olympian of oceans horses, and earthquakes) leaves him wanting to make his parent proud, but he also doesn't want to let them down even if he is Neptune's only son. He's not really good at knowing his limitations and pushes himself to the point of dying
If your going to literally copy and paste someone's personality, and only tweak a few words, you probably shouldn't do it to the person who is going to be reading every CS...

(-n-)

This is my un-amused face.

And shame on Arch for not catching this.

Crono said:
If your going to literally copy and paste someone's personality, and only tweak a few words, you probably shouldn't do it to the person who is going to be reading every CS...
(-n-)

This is my un-amused face.

And shame on Arch for not catching this.
I literally skipped to the "Power/Abilities" section.

That's my job. ;)

Archon said:
I literally skipped to the "Power/Abilities" section.
That's my job. ;)

Your job is what I say it is!

Now massage my poor bunions.

Last edited by a moderator:
sitanomoto said:
OnO
Nuuu!

She's not going to kill her relationship with anyone!

(Especially Azazel.)

Fun fact, did you know that Cassie used to have a crush on Connor?
Then he was like. I likez boyz.

And that ship sank quick.

sitanomoto said:
@Crono, My dearest one, are we sufficiently ready to start?
Erm. I suppose?

I wasn't sure how long we were going to let people fill-in and finish CS's before we opened it up. I need to go ham on mine....the procrastination is real.

But I suppose we can just have it open, no big deal. :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back