Avengers: Age of Youth - Out of Character

When should we start again?

• Now

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • After school stuff has slowed down (June?)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
LucianGrey7971 said:
Weapons: Two Vibranium Shields
(>_>)

The Captain America One-upping is real.

xD

Don't forget to account for the ages and stuff from the time skip.

Putting this here and now since it is in a random place and might be overlooked.

(Due note that for the first two weeks many of the Canon Characters children will be off-limits to allow people from the old Rp to claim their spot once again if they choose to return. So it may be a good idea to ask if the character you want to make a kid for is on hold or not. :3)

Oh shit is going in a COMPLETELY different direction this time! Two Graces, and one's an Avenger!

Crono said:
Don't forget to account for the ages and stuff from the time skip.
H...how many years have passed?

It credits how much control he has with his telekinesis. Vibranium wouldn't bounce if just thrown, it would hit something and stop. If SOMEONE wasn't currently using the Captain America alias, he could have had the real shield and a Vibranium one

LucianGrey7971 said:
Oh shit is going in a COMPLETELY different direction this time! Two Graces, and one's an Avenger!
H...how many years have passed?
It's nice to know my masterpiece little intro that took 10 freezing days 10 minutes to make gets read.

I such troll.

Three years would have passed from their original age. By the end of the Rp one year had passed, and now we have a time skip of two years. So they'd be three years older than the original CS age. (Well at least those who were around really early on in the Rp. Some may only age by two years.)

Hope that makes sense.

Last edited by a moderator:
LucianGrey7971 said:
It credits how much control he has with his telekinesis. Vibranium wouldn't bounce if just thrown, it would hit something and stop. If SOMEONE wasn't currently using the Captain America alias, he could have had the real shield and a Vibranium one
Aw honey.

Sorry not sorry.

It was always the plan for Connor to take his fathers name, eventually.

Also, they're twins! Don't believe me?

1137827-JS5wwhaPFNDPLEHK.jpg

LucianGrey7971 said:
Totes gonna have to kill Connor
Come at me bro.

@Niffumdren So Peter Parker is already spoken for. Your going to have to ask @Pyosimros if Perry can have a sibling. :x (Pyo already confirmed via PM he was bringing Perry back, he's just on vacation right now.)

Is Pyo available at the moment, or?

@Crono

Niffumdren said:
Is Pyo available at the moment, or?
@Crono
He might pop on between now and the end of his vacation, who knows. I'd just send him a message asking him, or just wait til he sees this in the OOC and stuff.

Spider-man has too many iterations to keep up with. I can never tell the difference between the Gwen Stacy Spiderman and the Mary Jane Spiderman

LucianGrey7971 said:
He's dead
Technically he isn't.

We are trying to keep most of what happened in the original as canon so even if he was dead, and someone wanted to make another Ben Reilly child they'd have to ask Loki if he was alright with Ivory having a sibling. This is more of a soft reboot with a time skip.

[/QUOTE]

I'd be fine with somebody making a Ben twin thingie, in fact, I think I may just strike any and all atachment Ivory had with him and have Sarah as a what if.

Don't want to force people into having the child of two people, so yeah, anything about Ben and Laura is out, and Sarah is a what if. Good? Good

AnarchyReins said:
I am so in. One question. Since Thor was a Norse god. could I be the son of a Roman god??
I think we're going to try and keep this Rp as close to the Marvel universe-ness as possible so it's gonna be a no. Sorry about that.

@Crono my body hurts and is in need of rest so I will just lay claims then nap. Lacrosse practice conditioning is real, 4 days in and our lockeroom already smells of manly sweat.

Thor is free because I am not bringing back Laxus

Though I claim:

• Ebony Blade for my black knight character, not claiming dane whitman because black knights doesn't neccessarily have to be sons of each other just related to Sir Percival
  • Son of Silver Samurai

Edit: Screw it dynamic duo it is

[QUOTE="Emperor Of Embers]Sigh..... Guess I gotta cut most of my old characters out..... It sucks.

[/QUOTE]
Sorry hun.

National said:
Am I still allowed?
Allowed what?

To go outside?

No. National we've discussed this, you must stay in the basement and never come out.

National said:
DavidCry.gif

@Crono and can I reserve the child of Black Panther? I am returning Desimus

P.S what are you going to do with Fortune @LokiofSP
All of your original spots are open to you and you only for now. (Except siblings that we're already there.)

Is Desimus the only one you want to bring over?

Richie? Thaddeus? And I could have sworn you had another.

Just tell me yay or nay for all of your characters so I know I can free up any spots you no longer want. :]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back