Avengers: Age of Youth - Out of Character

When should we start again?

• Now

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • After school stuff has slowed down (June?)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Actually, no one knows where Desimus is, remember? He left because he was ashamed of saying his past, so right now he is gone.

@Emperor Of Embers

@Crono I will be keeping Richie and Thaddeus, I'll keep him, but I wouldn't call him the child of Dr. Strange anymore. He's the infinity stones. So you could free up the Dr. Strange kid spot.

National said:
Actually, no one knows where Desimus is, remember? He left because he was ashamed of saying his past, so right now he is gone.
@Emperor Of Embers

@Crono I will be keeping Richie and Thaddeus, I'll keep him, but I wouldn't call him the child of Dr. Strange anymore. He's the infinity stones. So you could free up the Dr. Strange kid spot.
wait..... so richie will be returning? Grrr..... I have way too many characters for my own good.... I feel angry and sad with myself.....

[QUOTE="Emperor Of Embers]You know... Imma say screw it and bring Maul back. With permission of course.

[/QUOTE]
Wait... Permission from me? I'm cool with it!

CasualDragon said:
I love this. I don't know why but I do.
Pffft. I have lots of work to do with that CS. /lesigh

@Crono[/URL]
Why would you need permission?

Did I miss the part where he was killed or something? :x

Remember though, four characters. So you'll have to axe one of the four you posted already. xD

Raikou Kaminari]One more thing [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16480-crono/ said:
@Crono[/URL]
[media]

[/media]
You do realize I was the one who brought those video's into the old Rp's OOC right? :3

I know of it and I saw that you suggested using it somewhere but...the fact that the names are of the old generation is just too bleh.

Crono said:

Remember though, four characters. So you'll have to axe one of the four you posted already. xD

You do realize I was the one who brought those video's into the old Rp's OOC right? :3

I know of it and I saw that you suggested using it somewhere but...the fact that the names are of the old generation is just too bleh.
No. I just wanted to make sure... because Maul is technically related to Bruce and Finn. (Symbiote infused with Hulk DNA.)

Crono said:

Still one of the best power range theme songs ever rivals that of Dino Thunder, Mystic Force, Lost Galaxy, and In Space

his story line; the reason he is a demon was because he was sacrificed by a cult to take their places burning in hell for the sins they themselves committed. In order to accend to the afterlife where he belongs, he must kill all 6. there was no history section so... improv.

[QUOTE="Raikou Kaminari]Still one of the best power range theme songs ever rivals that of Dino Thunder, Mystic Force, Lost Galaxy, and In Space

[/QUOTE]
YOU ARE WRONG! ALL POWER RANGERS SONGS ARE EPIC! Mighty morhpin' power rangers beats them all.

Demonhunter said:
his story line; the reason he is a demon was because he was sacrificed by a cult to take their places burning in hell for the sins they themselves committed. In order to accend to the afterlife where he belongs, he must kill all 6. there was no history section so... improv.
Dude that's really cool!

thanks :D . He's a fun one to play. however ive never managed to get him to kill all 6 before the rp died. it takes forever though because he was blindfolded when he was sacrificed (beaten to death on the alter in an underground 'church' for three hours) and he has to manage to find the first and get clues from each as he goes. he has no idea who all killed him.

Yo @National, no worries, just decided.

Okay @Crono no need to reserve any spots, I'm only taking back Ivory and Fortune. Porbs gonna say Sarah left, Ivory never had any connection to Ben or Laura (Just to free up possible hero slots, wanted to do it for a bit and I figured a reboot was a good time so...None of their stuff happened) Morgan exists (Kinda) but I want to reserve him for the future, but just in case somebody comes by and wants Daredevil's kid I'm not claiming it until then. Besides that everything is the same

[QUOTE="Emperor Of Embers]Name:Maul

Child Of: Maul is of Venom Lineage

Sexuality: N/A

Appearance:

Ul8Qc5wgkrN4c6XctmL63ANgiP5FcgTvs2YURd1P9Pa0n75H3xxp1BysLBdymgZnSGzY1VLs0SbXnfMxjhVNFXHZMTpX3xxIrSjD_ZBL3j9Zy4dfKpVBTb58UjVZVzmfCN24-Izb

Personality: His temperance is that of a wild beast, he is often very docile, and a big softie. But tread in the wrong way around him, well….. let’s just say his name is not Maul for nothing. He also has a mind set of a 5 year old child, but never speaks. (Ok, he speaks rarely. He never speaks to anyone mainly because he is always trying to isolate himself.)

Powers: One of the few symbiotes that have no need for a host, Strength that increases with how much rage he is holding, Superhuman leaping, used when running, which comes to Superhuman Speed, since he can run faster than a flying plane in the air, and can swim fast enough to create a whirlpool. His stamina increases as his rage increases. Regenerative healing factor (Which heals at Hulk’s pace, depending on wounds, but must consume to heal faster.) He can adapt to hostile environments, like the bottom of the sea, or the vacuum of space. He even has an air gland that oxygenates his lungs, and normalizes pressure, allowing underwater breathing. Due to his rage, and his rather disturbing thoughts, he has a psychic resistance. Genetic memory, Tendril generation, Able to make weapons on his body with black goo in his body, He also has Spider senses, and immunities to being sensed, with the exception of from other symbiotes. HE also has offspring detection, allowing him to detect other symbiotes. Shapeshifting, stretching and deforming. He also has Superhuman durability.

Weapons: His incredible jaws, his hands, and head, and claws.

Weaknesses: Fire, Sonic frequencies (The Venom symbiote used has been mutated to withstand Thunderclaps) and flowers (just present him with any flower, and he will calm down just by sniffing it, but will often go towards them when he sees them, causing him to be in plain sight, and easier to see.

Favorite Song: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate Ceadeus theme, Monster Hunter 3 ultimate/ 4 Ultimate Zinogre theme, Monster hunter 3 ultimate Brachydios theme, and Monster hunter Freedom Unite Tigrex theme.

[/QUOTE]
WHAAAT WHAT ABOUT REDD!!!!

XC

can we say that he and Ruby died protecting Terry and Cass?

sitanomoto said:
WHAAAT WHAT ABOUT REDD!!!!
XC

can we say that he and Ruby died protecting Terry and Cass?
I was thinking of him being shutdown due to major malfunctions..... like the equivalent of human mental breakdowns, and psychosis. That is what happens when a limit happens. I honestly wanted to bring ALL my characters back, but I read it all..... sad... sad limits.

[QUOTE="Emperor Of Embers]i like that.

[/QUOTE]
I am the MASTER of tradgedy.

BOW DOWN BEFORE THE LORD OF TRAGIC EVENTS!!!!

xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back