Avengers Academy - Newest Generation of Heroes.

"there its disarmed. also i agree with her about the night vision. There are no lights in there" the said pointing to Cassidy

Cassidy

"Woops I said night vision instead of X-Ray vision. Of course you can help!" She approved of this, stepping back oto push Tanya forward. Letting the robot do her thing. "Whenever you're ready. Guess we'll need both too."

Raymond

"I'll use my skull as light then. Not too sneaky but we've got what we've got." Raymond said still staring at the warehouse.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kairi followed behind the group in silence. She listened to the two girls bicker back and forth. She loomed at Tanya from the corner of her eyes

Tanya was pushed forward and didn't know what to do at first then she decided it would be best to just do her thing. Tanya leaned forwards against the warehouse wall her eyes turning a bright red as she looked through the wall, there was seven armed men on the first floor and two patrolling in the top area from what she could see. As Tanya was about to inform the others another group of seven came into the warehouse leaving fourteen in total. 

"ok but i dont understand why villains love where-houses" his confidence started to  vanish

"Cause who doesn't love warehouses? " Makayla asked sarcasticly.  "They're part of an illegal drug ring shipping Banshee, I mean, wear houses are cliché,  but they work."

Tanya reached inside one of her combat uniform pouches and pulled out a little silver ball, "I got a plan" Tanya confidently said. Tanya held her hand up to the roof and her mechanic arm slowly opened up and a small harpoon appeared out of it. Tanya aimed it and then the hook flew out of her arm the hook flew to the roof and slammed into the roof sticking there "Fourteen bad guys When you see the flash break in there." Tanya started to climb up the wall with assistance from her arm and she got on to the roof fairly easy, she detached the rope and left it hanging in case anyone wanted to follow her. 

Kairi gripped hold of the detached rope and started to climb up the wall rather quickly and silently, making it on the roof beside Tanya.

"this to mu-" his phone beeped as it detected a  [COLOR= rgb(152, 157, 160)]MGH package. "hey i got something" he said[/COLOR]

Raymond

Raymond moved his palm to the roof, generating a series of chains it conked into the roof and reeled him up. He landed on the metal surface of the roof, looking to Tanya with a nod.

Cassidy

She sent a web to the side of the roof, swinging up she stuck her tongue out at Makayla as she landed by Tanya and Raymond she nodded before looking down to the others. "C'mon slow pokes!" She yelled from her high up perch on the warehouse.

Cassidy

"I'll get you up." Cassidy yelled from her perch, sending a web at Makayla's arm. "On three I pull." She announced. "Three, two, one, fly!" She exclaimed, pulling Makyla up with all her strength.

Tanya carefully crawled up to one of the ledges that led inside the warehouse, Tanya held out her finger and her eyes turned black as the edge of her finger lit on fire like a blow torch and the flame slowly sharpened down to a small dagger of blue. Tanya lifted her finger up to the hinges of the small window and cut the hinges taking the window off and laying it down on the roof while looking back the others needed to be more quite. Tanya pulled a leg in and crouched down low looking for the two patrolling guards in the top scaffolding area. 

"I... I'm sorry if I made you feel weird.." Virian said softly, now walking next to Nikolai. "I can understand if you don't wanna go get coffee with me anymore.." He felt like an idiot. Not only did he almost get him in trouble, but he kissed him. Hell, for all he knew, Nikolai could probably have a girlfriend. 

"I'm.. I'm kinda used to it."

"N-no," Nikolai chocked out too quickly, "I want coffee. With you." He averted his eyes to the ground now, staring at his shoes. "Sorry. I am sorry. Is not problem with you," he anxiously clasped his hands together, "is not because I don't l-like you," he gulped, still not daring to look up at Virian. "I do. Is just, I get nervous... And... I d-d not expect kiss. So that was just... Instinct. To reject you was not my intention," Nikolai was rambling now, unable to really stop himself. "Is like.. I...I am not used to—I am not good at this," he gestured vaguely around himself. I am not good at being a human and I'm fucking sorry.

"N-no," Nikolai chocked out too quickly, "I want coffee. With you." He averted his eyes to the ground now, staring at his shoes. "Sorry. I am sorry. Is not problem with you," he anxiously clasped his hands together, "is not because I don't l-like you," he gulped, still not daring to look up at Virian. "I do. Is just, I get nervous... And... I d-d not expect kiss. So that was just... Instinct. To reject you was not my intention," Nikolai was rambling now, unable to really stop himself. "Is like.. I...I am not used to—I am not good at this," he gestured vaguely around himself. I am not good at being a human and I'm fucking sorry.

This made Virian feel better. Knowing that he didn't mess up. And also that Nikolai was as nervous as he was. But now, he knew to take it slow. 

"Oh.. thank you.." He said, with a smile he hoped would calm him down. "Can I, uh.. can I hold your hand?" Virian felt slightly childish asking him that, but it felt good. Even though he had just met him about two hours ago, Nikolai made Virian feel safe.

Cassidy

Cassidy faced the ground once more, shooting a web to Lucas' head she yanked him up, a slight chuckle as he fumbled onto the roof. "Oops." She commented.

Kairis eyes narrowed on Cassidy as she spoke. Her voice was low but it was apparent she was scolding her "You don't yell when we are trying to pull off a sneak attack." She then followed Tanya, watching her movements carefully and silently

Users who are viewing this thread

Back