• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avatar: Spirits Awaken

I will be able to make my character soonish, got someschool stuff to do yea knowz.

well tomorrow is the day it seems, sorry folks, gettin abit sidetracked.

Hey guys!

Just an update, I just got out of my first exam and it was good (Aside from the professor embarrassing me when I turned in my test)

I've got my second one tomorrow afternoon!

After that I'll be posting the next part and tagging in everyone!

yushi will be just arriving at the teams location, with the excuse of trying to track down the avatar so she can repay her debt and help him bring peace and etc.

Fai will probably be in the Spirit World where I think one of the characters are. Zira will be where the team is if I can come up with a good reason for her to be there.

[QUOTE="Guilded Clover]Fai will probably be in the Spirit World where I think one of the characters are. Zira will be where the team is if I can come up with a good reason for her to be there.

[/QUOTE]
Yes my Character Izumi is in the spirit world.

(Long story short, she tried to get to Republic City to be with her brother. Since the warriors wouldn't let her go on their boat and the Healer of the Southern Water tribe stopped her for all other attempts, she decided to go via the spirit world since there were portals in both locations. However, on her journey there she got lost and is now roaming around still searching for Republic City.)

As for Zira...Business/family in the fire nation?

@NessieAlways

Yeah, that will work since her family owns buildings in both the Earth Kingdom and the Fire Nation. Plus, I can have Zira know that the Avatar is there and send her there because her dad wanted her to talk to him for business.

I can also have Fai find Izumi in the Spirit World and try to help her get to Republic City. (Also, Zira's good at moving between the Spirit World and the Human World.)

Guilded Clover] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/6496-nessiealways/ said:
@NessieAlways[/URL]
Yeah, that will work since her family owns buildings in both the Earth Kingdom and the Fire Nation. Plus, I can have Zira know that the Avatar is there and send her there because her dad wanted her to talk to him for business.

I can also have Fai find Izumi in the Spirit World and try to help her get to Republic City. (Also, Zira's good at moving between the Spirit World and the Human World.)
Sounds good!

Although I was planning on having her reach the Republic City once Ryo, her brother, was no longer there.

(That and I was keeping her there in case anyone wanted to start Rping in the spirit world)

@NessieAlways[/URL]
All right. I guess I could have Fai follow Izumi out of curiosity.
Well now with Takeo in the picture, I'm sure he and Ryo would set off for the Fire Nation in just a matter of time so Fai and Izumi can bond and travel through the spirit world in the meanwhile =D

Why is he there? why is he anywhere? why does the wind blow freely? *rambles on to other metaphors*

in otherwords, luck, happenstance, confusing fates intertwine.

@NessieAlways[/URL]
Sounds good! So, Fai and Izumi are gonna become buddies in the spirit world while Zira is meeting the Avatar, right.
Yup!

Orikanyo said:
Why is he there? why is he anywhere? why does the wind blow freely? *rambles on to other metaphors*
in otherwords, luck, happenstance, confusing fates intertwine.
So yes on dropping in on the Avatar?

Sorry folks I changed the girl I planned gender, everything is pretty much the same as I planned though, do remember though, as I aim to make hilarity it is you that must reciprocate! It takes two to tango, so to speak.

In anycase, how are ya'll doing? I'm currently sitting on hot pavement waiting for my bus to come take me to my courses.

Takeo swings either way so he doesn't care ;) And he's usually in a mood for some fun... Unless it get in the way of business.

And I'm doing great~ I'm currently getting ready to head home after a week long vacation..... I can't believe it's already Thursday!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back