• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avatar: Spirits Awaken

Ah, she's gona be fun, and here's the thought, what is she like when she's sober?

I'll base it off a character I made long ago.

Need a refresher, what's the limits for spirit beings, technically none but what style do they originate from in the canon? Hindu belief, japanese, Chinese, an amalgomation of all?

Orikanyo said:
I'll base it off a character I made long ago.
Need a refresher, what's the limits for spirit beings, technically none but what style do they originate from in the canon? Hindu belief, japanese, Chinese, an amalgomation of all?
Haven't really set a style apart from each one having a specific element/duty. Since I'm not really getting specific spirits from a certain mythology/religion I'd say there's no limit to their origin.

Does that make sense?

As long as they're not too OP and they back off before causing an unplanned death or such then there's no certain specifics.

A person had made several spirit sheets if your interested and would like to take a look at them.

I would, since I plan to have my poor thing abit... haunted, every vice needs a reason yea know, and spirits certainly love their... spirits.

Orikanyo said:
I would, since I plan to have my poor thing abit... haunted, every vice needs a reason yea know, and spirits certainly love their... spirits.
Lol!

Okay I'll pm some to you in a bit

I'm on the road

No worries, I can wait all day, well, evening, got class early in the morning but it ain't to big.

Orikanyo said:
No worries, I can wait all day, well, evening, got class early in the morning but it ain't to big.
Got it! Should be back in A couple hours

[QUOTE="Guilded Clover]I'll make an female airbender if we are still low on females. I'll also make a spirit character since there is none.

[/QUOTE]
Sounds good

Last edited by a moderator:
Rightyo, and sudden influx of spirit things, hopefully it won't flood.

in anycase I am home now, i shall start 'er up now.

A car decided to splash my windshield with mud so I had to make a quick stop to clean it since I couldn't see where I was going

[QUOTE="Guilded Clover]I'm almost done. Just need to do my spirit character sheet.

[/QUOTE]
Looking forward to seeing your characters!

wait... can non-benders do the spirituality thingie?

right brah, I'll wait up for your Pm before I go about making everything, got abit to figure out, however the more its talked about, the more we know, the more we can plan.

I'm going overseas tomorrow for about 3 days, if the RP restarted please go on without me. Chen and Masked Man could jump in anytime

[QUOTE="too much idea]I'm going overseas tomorrow for about 3 days, if the RP restarted please go on without me. Chen and Masked Man could jump in anytime

[/QUOTE]
Have a great trip!!

And thank you for letting us know

Users who are viewing this thread

Back