• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avatar: Spirits Awaken

I live!!!!!! Though Chi dead...probably. I'm waiting for Jeng to either live or die before Shing makes his reappearance.

The Suspicious Eye] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/6496-nessiealways/ said:
@NessieAlways[/URL] You still alive?
Barely =S

I had huge problems with my internet last week. I got into a fight with my carrier, but we were able to come to a solution.

Unfortunately...

I've got a killer flu and I'm about to start finals week. So I might as well be dead =S

As soon as I'm done with that I'll jump back in!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NessieAlways said:
Barely =S
I had huge problems with my internet last week. I got into a fight with my carrier, but we were able to come to a solution.

Unfortunately...

I've got a killer flu and I'm about to start finals week. So I might as well be dead =S

As soon as I'm done with that I'll jump back in!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Oh gods you poor thing take all the time you need dear. Drink lots of fluids and study hard! We believe in you!

NoviceOfRoleplay said:
Sorry, I guess I was deterred by my awkward entrance. I will live now!
I will live as long as Novice lives xD (First contact in role play. )

Where do I start...? I'm sorry for being gone so long.

Hey guys! I'm back!

Sorry for my absence but I'm finally done with finals!

Anywho what have I missed and how can I come back in?

OMG GUYS, I'M SORRY FOR DERAILING EVERYTHING

I know I promised that I'd be able to post regularly before, but I really need to get schoolwork done, and technical difficulties on my part are kicking me while I'm down. Until further notice, be prepared to wait a bit for a reply (unless I'm able to get things back on track.)

It's okay! I'm actually here to say something

So uni have started to turn into hell, as if i am trapped inside a dungeon where the boss will be respawned as soon as i slay it.

RPNation's new thread in Interest Check did not really attract me and thus there is no particular reason for me to log in daily to post, so i decided to take up the job to help a subbing group subbing a show... And now that i basically throw 2-3 hour to watch new anime episodes weekly there is almost no time to visit RPNation as often as before.

Can you guys tag me/inbox me when you guys are heading to Zaofu? Because the party is going to meet with Chen there

I'm not sure what to post xD They left Shing in charge and he has no clue what is going on....

ALSO SOUL EATER!!!

This RP has a really awesome plot.

Expect fights, love, death (both the act of doing so and lord death), betrayal (maybe or maybe not...)

Did I mention it's a Soul Eater RP???

The thread will be up soon, but there is and interest check in my signature!

Join....you know you wanna (:3)​

jamaicanviking said:
OMG GUYS, I'M SORRY FOR DERAILING EVERYTHING
I know I promised that I'd be able to post regularly before, but I really need to get schoolwork done, and technical difficulties on my part are kicking me while I'm down. Until further notice, be prepared to wait a bit for a reply (unless I'm able to get things back on track.)
Same brother

Lmbo sorry, I figured it was better than leaving the weak older gentleman in charge xD

Also, "Soul Eater" ??

..please dont eat me!

I know its an anime! Or something like that lol I seem to be one of the few not into anime, no matter where I go haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Back