• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avatar: Spirits Awaken

Oh it is worth the watch.

tumblr_mtjltoiTgj1sg0ygjo1_500.gif

oh okay.

For some reason I always seem to like animes with a male character that has something seriously wrong with him lol

The Suspicious Eye]Apparently I have a thing for animes with crazy female figures. Don't I?(8)) [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/11917-peaceswore/ said:
@Peaceswore[/URL]
I-I...I don't know what y-you are talking about! Ha.ha..yeah..completely oblivious. *whispers*. She totally has a thing for them. xD

Peaceswore said:
I-I...I don't know what y-you are talking about! Ha.ha..yeah..completely oblivious. *whispers*. She totally has a thing for them. xD
They are so much fun. Plus Fem- empowerment and shiz.

I think my favorite anime's other than crazy girls have either cool guys or stupid guys. Like Those Who Hunt Elves.

Sooo. Is there anything to do in Republic City or should I just wait for Team Avatar to head back there after dealing with the Masked Man?

Sorry for the late response, lately there's a plenty of homework and winter midterm is coming so... yeah. Let's finish the big battle this week, then you guys can continue your journey to chase the smugglers while i went MIA for a week or two

GasMaskie said:
Still in Republic City, specifically in one of the wards where a majority of the population are non-benders.
Awesome!

One of my characters is still in Republic City. He can join Li if you'd like =)

I'm going to sleep soon (1:30AM here)

What about you guys attacking the Masked Man (once again, please do not kill him) and i will write a long post tomorrow to respond to every attack and finish the fight?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back